Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? (1121 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by templeulonso: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nairalanders pls i wnt to know wht it profit a girl to cheat on his guy?

i hv been dating a girl all of a sudden she started cheating on me without any cause
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Eneze1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
What does it profit a guy to cheat on his girl? if you have never cheated on your girlfriend you can ask that question if not, you don't have any moral justification to ask. That apart, how are you sure she is cheating on you?

1 Like

Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Sheenor: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eneze1: What does it profit a guy to cheat on his girl? if you have never cheated on your girlfriend you can ask that question if not, you don't have any moral justification to ask. That apart, how are you sure she is cheating on you?
I like that response.
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
U too cheat on her,do me i do u God no vex grin
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by templeulonso: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eneze1: What does it profit a guy to cheat on his girl? if you have never cheated on your girlfriend you can ask that question if not, you don't have any moral justification to ask. That apart, how are you sure she is cheating on you?

frm de wise sayings, appearance shows condition
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Your name sef..
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
How are you sure she is?
And if you are sure and have proof...

How long have you been dating her?
3 years? maybe 4? You don put ring for ein finger?
Maybe she is concerned about her marital security. Talk to her about it non-judgementally and see what y'all can do.
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2014
it profits her more money and different taste of banana. BTW,if you cheat,you can easily dictate a fellow cheat.
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2014
PICTURE or I don't believe it!!!!!
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Exponental(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2014
........Cool cash (gifts) and/or more experience.
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
joychioma19: it profits her more money and different taste of banana. BTW,if you cheat,you can easily dictate a fellow cheat.
i smell a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Sasalocombe: PICTURE or I don't believe it!!!!!
believe it or not!!!!..like seriously dis post doesn't need a pic undecided

1 Like

Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i smell a hoe
I smell a broke ass nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i smell a hoe
he asked a question and I gave him the answer he wants to hear!
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2014
akitijackson: I smell a broke ass nigga grin
no dearie,that is the repungent odour of poverty reeking out of your bank account grin

2 Likes

Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nothing broda.

Its like men are all ineherent cheats.

We all need to tame the beast in us..
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
templeulonso: Nairalanders pls i wnt to know wht it profit a girl to cheat on his guy?

i hv been dating a girl all of a sudden she started cheating on me without any cause
she go get BBs,money plus sienna jeep. grin.maybe u too broke and u no fit handle her financial hunger hence she dating a sugar daddy as number 2 grin
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i smell a hoe
hoe wey dem dey take farm? grin
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
akitijackson: believe it or not!!!!..like seriously dis post doesn't need a pic undecided

I believe you should know a joke when you read one
Re: Wht Does It Profit A Girl To Cheat On His Guy? by FAzalea: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
I will ask the same question.. What does it profit a guy to cheat on his woman? Habitual?

Mtchew mtchew and mtchewwww!

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Men Wants In Women / In Love With Mr Wrong. / Incase Of Any Misunderstanding, Who Should Apologize First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.