Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves (17793 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Flygeriansteve: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yeske! The militants created jobs for themselves. Bokoharam boys created job for themselves. Expect more jobs ppl
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Wolef7(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sure, we should not wait for the government. BTW, will the citizens create everything.
Very soon, GEJ will come and tell us to start creating individual local governments.
Typical #Polithievesians_speech
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by lincolnj88: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tribe apart, religion apart......d only elders we need in this country is ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE....who has d welfare of young nigerians at heart.......he remains my best man .........
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by sptbest: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hurray !! Abuja!
Its INERBLINKS TECH
4 DAYS EXCLUSSIVE TRAINING ON WEB AND MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT/HOSTING 2013
BONUS
+ 10 Free Wordpress and Joomla Premium Templates and plugin, Free software installations including EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH IT BASED ORGANIZATIONS, [A Bold Step Towards an Excellent 2014]
Training packages include:
1. Mobile apps Training
2. Web Design Training with joomla+ Basic Html
3. Web Design Training with Wordpress + Basic Html
Please note that if you can use a web browser and type an email, then
you can build a website and make a fortune online. You dont have to be a
techie...
Training Special Features (free)
*. Powerful ways to drive traffic to your website
*. Search engine optimization techniques
*. Major ways to make money online as well as from your website such as
google adsense, affiliate marketing, information marketing(clickbank)
e.t.c
*. How to manage and grow your online business.
*. How to setup an electronic store in minutes, sell products.
*. Free one month after training support
TRAINING FEE IS N6,000 only
DATE 15th Nov, 2013 Time 9am prompt
Venue: 1st Floor Real Tower Centre
Beside Trem Church, Utako
Abuja, Nigeria
FOR SEAT RESERVATION CALL 08169854464
NOTICE:- This Training is for both professionals, beginners, Undergraduate, Admission Seekers, Coppers and Government Workers who wish to take advantage of the web to Change their Financials Status Positively and Legitimately. Do not join the Huge Figure of Jobless Nigerians, Eradicate that with a Mouth Watering & Stress free online Business Today!!!

TRAINING FEE IS SUBSIDIZED BY
Myboomba, naijaloaded, bet9ja and airtel

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Governor sir..

Please create a condusive environment for new businesses to grow first..

How can a new business man after sourcing high start-up capital, now have to deal with providing electricity for their business, provide water, sometimes access roads to their business sites, pay for advertisements, pay employees, then have to still pay multiple taxes (e.g in Rivers State, you will pay to atimes 2 - 3 or more local governments, pay Sanitation Levy, Pay billboard levy, Pay for stickers (for car businesses), pay toll gate, pay VIO, pay FRSC, Pay state taxes, pay FG taxes)... HABA NA!!! angry

How about you give incentives to new business in your state first.. Tax free for like 2 years.. e.t.c..

Stop passing the blame to them.. The environment for business in Nigeria is only suitable for the extremely rich & very hard for the smaller guys to break in..

5 Likes

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by biafranqueen: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Take heart youths! I know people are not going to like this, but Politicians that are stealing the money should continue to invest it in creating jobs in Nigeria like my Governor did. A NLer mentioned it when we were debating in the Politics section and honestly that is way better then stealing the money buying house abroad or sticking the money in a swiss or Foreign bank/ Arik Airline owner was a governor as well that stole the money and created jobs by starting airline. Trust me it is hard to believe that I am saying this embarassed.

BTW check out this job site it has some good prospects for grads, http://www.jobworknigeria.com/
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by jacobs123(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
I cannot think of any other country where an elected official will tell youths to create jobs for themselves and still hope to be re-elected. We have irresponsible people in Government and ignorant people as their followers.

Infact Goverements are brought down or changed if they can't create jobs for their people. I doubt if Obama can tell Amercian youths to create jobs for themselves even when he knows they can and infact have been creating.

3 Likes

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
dridowu: .

bros that's the truth. Revolution that's what we need. FG aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so busy doing nothing.we need to rebuild dis nation
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by danny301: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
That's a very good advice... No government in the world can adequately provide direct jobs for all her citizens... All our leaders need to do, is provide enabling environment for young entrepreneurs and let our universities should be up-graded to be able to produce graduates that are skillfully and intellectually prepared to survive on their own.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
good advice. better to admit that u av failed
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by biafranqueen: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Okija_juju: Governor sir..

Please create a condusive environment for new businesses to grow first..

How can a new business man after sourcing high start-up capital, now have to deal with providing electricity for their business, provide water, sometimes access roads to their business sites, pay for advertisements, pay employees, then have to still pay multiple taxes (e.g in Rivers State, you will pay to atimes 2 - 3 or more local governments, pay Sanitation Levy, Pay billboard levy, Pay for stickers (for car businesses), pay toll gate, pay VIO, pay FRSC, Pay state taxes, pay FG taxes)... HABA NA!!! angry

How about you give incentives to new business in your state first.. Tax free for like 2 years.. e.t.c..

Stop passing the blame to them.. The environment for business in Nigeria is only suitable for the extremely rich & very hard for the smaller guys to break in..
You are so right about this one. Anambra State is a little bit better with a graduated tax system according to revenue, our Commissioner of Commerce is really working hard to help the little guy out and will personally handle your case. The good thing also about his office he does not believe in bribe money and is very fair. Hopefully whomever comes in the office in March they will keep him in office. He is proof that when our brothers and sisters come back from abroad they can add value to the current system.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Donsacalypse: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
God will provide, but you must provide until he does
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Adesola111(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Only in naija!!!

these 9ja g0vt nah half h0usewife case....click like if you know GOD will take control of nigeria by HIMSELF
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by biafranqueen: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
jacobs123: I cannot think of any other country where an elected official will tell youths to create jobs for themselves and still hope to be re-elected. We have irresponsible people in Government and ignorant people as their followers.

Infact Goverements are brought down or changed if they can't create jobs for their people. I doubt if Obama can tell Amercian youths to create jobs for themselves even when he knows they can and infact have been creating.
“All Americans can play a role in increasing the prevalence and success of new start-ups,” President Obama said in a statement. “Business leaders can mentor a budding entrepreneur who has an original idea and the will to execute, but could benefit from the guidance of an experienced owner or operator.” - See more at: http://www.kauffman.org/newsroom/president-obama-proclaims-november-19th-national-entrepreneurs-day-during-global-entepreneurship-week.aspx#sthash.y2tqXYm9.dpuf

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/entrepreneurship-has-start-school

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2013/02/23/30-under-30-africas-best-young-entrepreneurs/

The reality is that those that are business minded have to see how they can become the job creators. Back in the day youth in trade had to go work for somebody for years for freeooo. They learn the skills and trade and after sometime they would be given some money to start a business. When I go to our town so many prominent men tell me how they started under my grandfather, and later moved to other places to start their own business. In the states we call it internship.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Sanandreas10(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
I can understand clearly now that all the Govrnment are keeping

saying the same words....#Be self

Employed#....pls, Can anyone tell

me,is this the latest Law.?...?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by a2personal2013: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Our politicians always come with reharsed speeches. what efforts have they made to encourage young enterpreneurs ? All they think and focus their energies is to loot the treasury dry.

We have heard your advice. Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Congrats to the corpers joor, you have done your part to our great nation.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by paker002: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
lincolnj88: Govt dey chop money ASUU dey chop earned allowance....then make we d helpless children hustle to survive as if we are in d animal kingdon......guys its time for revolution in dis country.....our elders hAs failed us in all aspect of life and govt....I could remember my friend uncle telling her to not marry a boy frm d north just becos of tribal difference ......its time to take this bulls by d horn, our elderstate men are nothinh but tribal and religion fanatics who cteate hates among d poor young nigerians
am ready when you are ready jare....... they are just blind leaders... its what we have been doing for over 8 years now"creating jobs for our selves" and guess what ya government as been doing? lemme help "sharing revenue met to be used for the former........ did his own children create jobs for dem sefs? dis mofos should buy aboki radio oh so they can listen to dem sef immediately dem yan dust.....i beg call me when you are ready for revo jare..... if you ever meant it ooo
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Slyp: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
braine:

Nothing is free in any other part of the world either•

bloody liar
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by mystical10: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Create job with their penis. mchwww
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by immortalcrown(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
What was he elected for? Did the youths tell him 'campaign vote for yourself'?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Aromas: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
wirinet: If the citizens are to create jobs themselves, create power themselves, create water themselves, create hospitals themselves, create schools themselves, create security themselves, and so on, then why do we need government at all.

Why did you think negative, u take head nack ground during your day's in primary school? Most of the outstanding countries we are all shouting their names today are mostly on creativity. Someone like you we graduate and still be expecting your parent to give you pocket money
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by adultdesigner: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
mr governor,na u create that place wey u dey? undecidedmr governor,na u create that place wey u dey?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by biafranqueen: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Steve Jobs

"I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation."

"I was lucky — I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a $2 billion company with over 4000 employees."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWUCX6osgM

We are so brilliant I know the youth have it hard, but I know that you can do it. It took my husband 10 years to really get his business moving nothing will happen over night. After the war my family used agriculture (Selling Palm Oil), to build a factory that employed over 500 people 8 years later. You guys be encouraged.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by JubalTheophilus: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
braine:

Nothing is free in any other part of the world either•
but they have good roads,power,free healthcare 4 the old . Do u know how many business has failed cos of the errant power supply.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by samski(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rejoice5000: well said ooooo cos if u all wait on government hmmmmmmmmmmmm ITS WELL OOOO UNA GO WAIT TIRE
send them to me,i'll give them jobs grin
Rejoice5000: well said ooooo cos if u all wait on government hmmmmmmmmmmmm ITS WELL OOOO UNA GO WAIT TIRE
send them to me,i'll give them jobs
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by vislabraye(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Did these governors provide job for themselves ? If they did, what are they doing in government house ? Though it is a good advise, let them go and sleep.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by 3ace(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good advice governor but if you actually practiced what you are saying and your business is flourishing, would you have contested for the governorship position? Don't tell me you wanted to save your people from the shackles of poverty.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by ochallo: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
jacobs123: I cannot think of any other country where an elected official will tell youths to create jobs for themselves and still hope to be re-elected. We have irresponsible people in Government and ignorant people as their followers.

you took these words out of my mouth.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by zyzzx: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Una don hear ehn ? Wetin gofment mean be say dem don wash hand comot for una case ooo everyman for himself nw.....make i go open alomo joint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: We Are Proceeding With Recall - INEC Chairman / Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo / Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.