Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved (15148 Views)

National Assembly Jumbo Salary: Labour To Shut Down The Economy / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN / NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Nigeria might as well follow suit and shut down her govt. Like US did

Everyone is on strike!
Who's left?
Anyway me too I'm on strike.
Junior! Mom! Dad!. No food today. Strike things.I ain't going into that kitchen tongue

1 Like

Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by stevnwigw1: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2013
pls a law should be inated if you study abroad you cannot work in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by kayClt(f): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2013
We r so confused in dis Country.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Vivly(f): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Another sect looking for an excuse to sit at home in the guise of strike expecting monthly salary just like their ASUU counterparts.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by tmotmo: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
stevnwigw1: pls a law should be inated if you study abroad you cannot work in nigeria

Including their parents' private companies in Nigeria? Abi?

Oloodo grin grin grin
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: yeye people!
Obviously calling for attention so that the fg will call them and give them money not to carry out the threat.
They aren't meant to be taken serious!
u re corrupt minded.may be ur father is been bribed by GEJ
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by AriG(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
labour is only calling for attention and money.. failed UNION
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Omojayejaye(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
right step in the right direction....
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by jsmartex: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Labour chairman had said it all...Let's start prepating our luggage....
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Wendyslim(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
All man for himself.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by franksunny(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Some people are just senseless!!!
Whether they want to fight for their pockets or their bags, the truth is: they made just one good point in which we all have to support them. And the point is:

'The govt are not bothered abt you students because their children study abroad'

This is a matter that should make us all angry and not calling for the labour leader's head!

At least, if their threats go real, are they not clear abt wot they want? Is it for them or for ASSU? undecided
Just tell them, anywhere belle face people. they can never stand for anything. gush! what sort of people are some of us.retarden leaders + deluded masses= no hope yet
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by joseph1832(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: oh sorry, you aren't looking at the situation from another and real perspective.

Do not be deceived by the antics of these selfish labour leaders that always pretend to fight for us but their pockets.

They will organise a protest to revert the pump price to the original price. At the end of the day, the pump price won't be reverted or a little price cut after serious meeting with the government.
How many of their protests have been fully successful?

All i want is a genuine support of ASUU's demand and not support to acquire bribe that may later complicate issue sir!
You speak of genuine support? such things are never present in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by nerodenero: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Eledan:

I've always respect your comments in this community....but this one in quote here is a total disappointment...

Anything that will force the FG to accede to ASUU/FG agreement should be explored...even if labour have to come in.

All that the FG need to sit up is NUPENG, PENGASSAN AND NUEE to team up with ASUU.
You should not blame Tolex for saying what he said. Besides, we all remember the fuel subsidy strike and how NLC fooled Nigerians eventually. All that is history now but if NLC's decision to join the strike will send our students to school, so be it.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
For me it's about that time these labour leaders join this strike.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Forester45(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
wesley80: And you'll get your education right by acceding to ASUU's demands?
Exactly. If VCs utilize the money well.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dats wot i have been waiting for,go ahead so that these heartless leaders we have will listen

i say'cripple the economy so they wont have money to waste'.Rubbish
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by adultdesigner: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
9ja don de get many strikers,very soon ideye brown will be on d bench. :P9ja don de get many strikers,very soon ideye brown will be on d bench.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by timwezzb(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thank GOD 4 Our Leaders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by phil5(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mexyz: Ok ride on labour leaders, i am solidly behind u guys on this. The only thing i don't want is ASUU HOLDINGS LTD handling d infrastructural projects in our uni. I heard dats one of their demands also. Fg shud brng in julius berger to do dat.
what!
Mexyz: Ok ride on labour leaders, i am solidly behind u guys on this. The only thing i don't want is ASUU HOLDINGS LTD handling d infrastructural projects in our uni. I heard dats one of their demands also. Fg shud brng in julius berger to do dat.
what!
what! Are u serious ?
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
anoda scam.....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Ojestas(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
DIS doesnt stop 24/7 free flow of electricity in JONA's office. . we wld even be the ones to suffer for it.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Deha(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
I heard this news one Month ago!!
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by timwezzb(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool With All this "I Am Still a Pride NIGERIAN" Plzzz don't Correct my Spelling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by pesty100(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
this people should pls strike am tired of sleeping all day at home... at least the govt knows now that if they refuse to call off the strike the condition of this country will just grow real worse
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: yeye people!
Obviously calling for attention so that the fg will call them and give them money not to carry out the threat.
They aren't meant to be taken serious!
u are a big fool....I wonder if u even finished your primary schl education sef......u beta concentrate on ur MORTUARY ATTENDANT job nd stay out of students matter kos u were neva a student and u kan neva b a student....oponu ayerada...!!tongue
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by rockyk: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nigeria....now on an "OPEN ROAD"
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by complete1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
embarassedIf only dis strike was for immediate employment of graduates i'll b relexed,,they should stop making noise and take action
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sery777: Dats wot i have been waiting for,go ahead so that these heartless leaders we have will listen

i say'cripple the economy so they wont have money to waste'.Rubbish
Do you have sense at all?
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by ukcars: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD - SINCE UNA COLLECT BRIBE FOR SUBSIDY STRIKE - NIGERIANS NO TRUST UNA AGAIN
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Tolexander: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
phayvorr: u are a big fool....I wonder if u even finished your primary schl education sef......u beta concentrate on ur MORTUARY ATTENDANT job nd stay out of students matter kos u were neva a student and u kan neva b a student....oponu ayerada...!!tongue
this is miraculous!
Can't believe a cadaver in my mogue could go online to post on nairaland. I think i need burying you asap!

1 Like

Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by Boss13: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
lorretta u: Nigeria might as well follow suit and shut down her govt. Like US did

Everyone is on strike!
Who's left?
Anyway me too I'm on strike.
Junior! Mom! Dad!. No food today. Strike things.I ain't going into that kitchen tongue

If Junior flog you.
Re: Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved by giftiebrown(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
We have heard all these before...
they want 2 solicit 4 dmselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday / Raymond Dokpesi's 66th Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Nigeria No Longer At Ease, Catholic Bishops Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.