Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism (6442 Views)

Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates / Prayer To Avert Plane Crash – Pastor Chris Okafor. / Absolutely Ridiculous: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Uyi168: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Mk dem speak in tongues well well,who knows,it might wrk!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Ngwakwe: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander:
yes o!
We need God to intervene!

Accidents are God's will and inevitable- Nairaland Intellectual, Alexander

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by luvmijeje(f): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2013
ileobatojo:

What took you so long?
Ileoba, I don't know. Maybe because I just wanted this country to discover its potential badly or maybe because I'm an hopeless optimist or maybe because I have never met people that are clueless, heartless senseless and wicked as this group of so call leaders that are leading this country. I just don't know.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by rhames(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2013
dunce
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by FlamingGun: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2013
When will they hold a prayer session to ask for forgiveness for looting the country, after which they will seek penance by returning their loot

fg

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by deeoneX(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2013
smh seriously...wetin dem sabi pray. i sure say dem go still pay dem for d prayer too oo. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by lamba3: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2013
Why don't they pray for every other problem in the country they are supposed to solve as well since they believe they were elected to act like idiots ohhhh wait they probably were.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by ocheejemb: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2013
Yes o,

Because God has nothing better to do than to help the Nigerians do every single thing, from governing us to helping us win at football.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Nonybb: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2013
Because they love to fly in the air. Air is for them and not for the poor masses. God would reject such prayers before it reach the next available angels in heaven
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Princek12(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2013
I weep for this country. Very soon they will start praying for the roads to build themselves.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Aigbofa: They should all resign and hand over their duties to God.

Your head kampe!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by jamace(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
The national assembly should not waste their time organising prayers. They are the cause of Nigeria woes.

Nigeria will be better if the NASS comply with the following ethics/moral codes:

Stop collecting bribes before passing bills initiated by the executive.
Stop collecting huge sums in the name of sitting allowances.
Stop diverting constituency funds to private pockets
Stop collecting fat salary at the expense of N18,000 minimum wage.
Stop abandoning projects contracted to yourselves.
Stop inflating contract sum.
Stop going overseas for birthday parties.
Stop hoarding our money in foreign banks.
Stop going abroad for medical treatment.
Stop buying private jets and helicopters to avoid our horrible roads.
Stop hiring tugs to rig elections for you.
Stop bribing electorates to get votes.
Stop intimidating offenders during investigation in order to get bribe.
Stop intimidating RMAFC/Finance minister to get chunk of budget for yourselves.
Stop collecting bribes from parastatals before passing their departmental budgets.
Stop shielding yourselves from your people using tugs/ security details.
Stop telling lies to Nigerians.
Stop godfatherism and favouritism

Do your job conscientiously and all will be well with Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2013
luvmijeje:
Ileoba, I don't know. Maybe because I just wanted this country to discover its potential badly or maybe because I'm an hopeless optimist or maybe because I have never met people that are clueless, heartless senseless and wicked as this group of so call leaders that are leading this country. I just don't know.

NL was the final blow to any hope I may have had. Many comments here by average ordinary Nigerians, not the leaders o, made me finally realize there was truly no hope. As for the leaders, wicked and heartless are a gross understatement.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Sweetlemon(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2013
FlamingGun: When will they hold a prayer session to ask for forgiveness for looting the country, after which they will seek penance by returning their loot

fg

Your head dey there!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by troy20(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2013
" Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful"-lucius annaeus seneca
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by ziccoit: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Mad men and women. The country needs prayer, there is no doubt about that. One thing is you saying a prayer another thing is God answering your prayer.
How is God going to answer these people's prayers when they are deeply enmeshed and rooted in crimes and vices?
They are the kings of corruption to the detriment of common masses.
They are so corrupt that corruption is even afraid of what they are capable of doing with it.
They are the epitome of bad and irresponsible leadership.
These people are the master of deceits and lies.
I can go on and on.

Ask them. How much have they allocated for this jamboree when ordinary Nigerians are subsisting on mere 18k/month minimum wage which may not even be regularly paid.

How is God going to answer these idiots prayer.

Note:- if these goats really need the help of Almighty God; they don't need any pastor or Imam which they have corrupt. They need to beg the common men, who are raining curses on them daily, to help them seeking the face of God. Else, this is just playing to the gallery and exercise in futility.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2013
tnktosin:
I really feel like calling you mumu, but I'd pass.

Some people are amazingly.......... can't find a word.

smh
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by troy20(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Phder: Laughs* Nigeria is a very funny country.
my brother the country funny die.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by waja(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
They should tell God to touch them so that they will return their loot because a prayer of an unrighteous availeth nothing.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by adamsumale(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Now that's it has to do with prayer they are calling on all well meaningful Nigerians to join them when it comes to sharing national cake the security will intensify their efforts making sure that the common man doesn't smell the gate....*All of you politicians...your case is on the devils table in hell*...gbam!!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Tolexander: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngwakwe: yes o!
We need God to intervene!
Accidents are God's will
and inevitable- Nairaland
Intellectual, Alexander
you no well!

Na me be stella oduah abi what is your point?
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by natureem: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
wonders this set of POO now have the guts to do some praying after all the looting. if possible gods like ogun and sango should come back because of them
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by 1forall: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
It is finished!

Nigerians, our destiny is completely in our hands. Let's do something before these wastes of space lead the country further to nowhere.

The time is now!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by azzutee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
So absurd! How will national legislatures abandon their legitimate duties and embark on frivolours and superstitious activities? All these problems are man made disaster which can be corrected or stopped if they are sincere and up to their tasks. Aviation minister should be summoned without prejudice and a thorough investigation should be conduct on the conpetency of the minister. Secondly, a strict bye laws should be enacted which will provide a death penalty for any person found guilty of terrorism charges.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by COOLDUN: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good development , prayer is a key when it is said with faith, honesty and righteousness , you very free to pray and call on God to avert new plane crash but mind you that you are one of the causes of all the plagues in Nigeria.

Before they will engage in the prayers , they have to first of all confess to God and people of their sins and ask for forgiveness , almost all of them are ritualists who have killed and buried innocent people alive. The blood of those innocent people are crying in their graves for vengeance, they have to be appeased before you will talk to God.

If you do all these things , your prayers would be answered before you open up your mouths to speak a word to God. Thank you for waking up from your slumbers.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by UyiIredia(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
They better pray to the God called cause and effect. Way more powerful and in fact does exist. His son actions and consequences unlike Jesus never dies. If they apply the Holy Spirit of good management they will never have to organize prayers whereit isn't neededa d is certain not to lack cause: if prayers worked the death of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya and the outcry of prayer during and after the dark year 2006 should've worked.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by uzoexcel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
speechless!!!!!!!
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by Lovine: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thought they will pray for corruption and embezzlement
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
luvmijeje:
I give up!

Exactly the way I felt when we invited the police to our house after it was burgled, and all they could say was "God go catch the thieves"
embarassed
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by BodyKiss(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
We are in a m.e.ss in this country.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kei144: Our National Assembly is holy. God will hear and answer their prayers.
in that case God must apologize to the people of sodom and gonorhea.
Re: National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
BodyKiss: We are in a m.e.ss in this country.
the thn pass messs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.