Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. (6277 Views)

In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 12:15am On May 21, 2017
Its may sound funny but, its the bitter truth. If Nigeria splits today, the Niger Delta Republic will be the most developed and the best place to be. "and they asked, can anything good come outta Nazareth?" now, guess where our Lord Jesus came from.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 21, 2017
The only truth that bites.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by bantudark1: 12:21am On May 21, 2017
i dont know about split....i wouldnt play with that idea like ipob.....

but we agree that we are not biafrans.......

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by bantudark1: 12:23am On May 21, 2017
better we deltans stay in nigeria and get as much as possible out of the nigerian union.....

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 12:59am On May 21, 2017
it will be the most corrupt country in the world history.....
The country will be filled with militants and miscreants....

Have you asked yourself this question......
with all the money from allocation, Nddc, amnesty, 13% derivative, bogus IGR, Niger delta ministry...what have they done or where able to do with it..

The bitter truth that has hindered us in Nigeria today is over dependence in oil and we always think natural resources helps or makes a country develope faster,....

Look at country like USA, Germany, China and co...this country has limited natural resources or do not even have, but they are blessed with human resources that has helped to grow their economy through technology innovation....

There is no country on this earth, that natural resources have helped to develop....
The world is grossly moving to technological innovation and not natural resources....

I think if every state could be like Aba and also be encouraged by the govt...I think we will move away from this over dependence on oil....

South Africa, USA, quatar and co have all but they do not depend on it...

If a desert could be turned to this day present Dubai, I think human resources should be the greatest gift and not natural resources...

Our corrupt leaders have made us to believe and think that every tin lies on oil...simply because they can not think out of the box...

How are countries like cameroun, south sudan, guinea,cote devour etc developing even with the huge oil in their domain...

Even Saudi Arabia makes their money through Aviation and pegrimage and not with oil...

Think technology and not oil

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 1:03am On May 21, 2017
With a master reset on your mindsets ND might be, otherwise same ol same ol. We are not corrupt because we are united , we've been messed up mentally.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by jkfugghhghjdd: 3:47am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:
better we deltans stay in nigeria and get as much as possible out of the nigerian union.....
"We deltans" really? Coming from a slimmy ewedu eater I saw pounding his cone head on six feet concrete in the other thread. SmH.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Tolexander: 4:13am On May 21, 2017
beberebe:
it will be the most corrupt country in the world history.....
The country will be filled with militants and miscreants....

Have you asked yourself this question......
with all the money from allocation, Nddc, amnesty, 13% derivative, bogus IGR, Niger delta ministry...what have they done or where able to do with it..

The bitter truth that has hindered us in Nigeria today is over dependence in oil and we always think natural resources helps or makes a country develope faster,....

Look at country like USA, Germany, China and co...this country has limited natural resources or do not even have, but they are blessed with human resources that has helped to grow their economy through technology innovation....

There is no country on this earth, that natural resources have helped to develop....
The world is grossly moving to technological innovation and not natural resources....

The three countries you mentioned in the bolded have abundant mineral resources.

South Africa, USA, quatar and co have all but they do not depend on it...

If a desert could be turned to this day present Dubai, I think human resources should be the greatest gift and not natural resources...
These countries depend on the mineral resources they have to finance their human resources.

How are countries like cameroun, south sudan, guinea,cote devour etc developing even with the huge oil in their domain...
No significant development in these countries mentioned. South Sudan is still young and unstable.

Even Saudi Arabia makes their money through Aviation and pegrimage and not with oil...
blantant lie, go and check Saudi Arabia's facts and figures.

Think technology and not oil
The best we could have been is financing and developing our human and other resources using the revenue generated from crude oil, ie diversifying the economy.

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Tolexander: 4:20am On May 21, 2017
The honest truth is that, the Biafrans won't stopped allowing the Niger Deltans or nations arising from it to live in peace if Nigeria is eventually balkanized.

The Biafrans will try to override them, the same thing they are accusing Nigeria of doing to them.

9 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 4:31am On May 21, 2017
It is the Nigerian state that imposes order in the Niger Delta, and if Nigeria collapses, the Niger delta region will degenerate into serious crisis.

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by jkfugghhghjdd: 4:35am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:
The honest truth is that, the Biafrans won't stopped allowing the Niger Deltans or nations arising from it to live in peace if Nigeria is eventually balkanized.

The Biafrans will try to override them, the same thing they are accusing Nigeria of doing to them.
bayooooooo:
It is the Nigerian state that imposes order in the Niger Delta, and if Nigeria collapses, the Niger delta region will degenerate into serious crisis.
Tolexander:

Those troublesome Biafrans caused the 1st and 2nd world wars after they tried to override USA and China. cheesy

Brown roof conspiracy theory at its finest

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 7:11am On May 21, 2017
Its just a thought please, no fighting. This same region has been and is still feeding nigeria before and after independence..... Dont know y some ignorant people will stil say ill about this region dat has been putn food on ur tables, and money in your accounts. U shuld learn 2b grateful!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 7:18am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:

The three countries you mentioned in the bolded have abundant mineral resources.

These countries depend on the mineral resources they have to finance their human resources.

No significant development in these countries mentioned. South Sudan is still young and unstable.

blantant lie, go and check Saudi Arabia's facts and figures.

The best we could have been is financing and developing our human and other resources using the revenue generated from crude oil, ie diversifying the economy.

You better make good research before typing trash......who are the we....the lazy people I know very well...
Do you know how much have been spent on the Niger deltan youth to acquire technological knowledge in western countries, but what is the output?..
split Nigeria today and the next you will hear is that the oil deposit is in my village and not yours..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 7:24am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:

Argue sensitively and wisely.....who are the biafran and who are the Niger deltans..

I never wish for Nigeria to split but if it split....the minor entities in the so called south south will all rise to claim the ownership of the oil wells...
Some will Even tell you that the oil is in my village and not yours....
Even in rivers state here....the Ogonis have been sidelined in the state politics...the reason why people don't here of their differences that much is simply because they are fighting one entity called NIGERIA....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 7:28am On May 21, 2017
bayooooooo:

This is the exact truth I am always trying to tell this people, but they care less to understand....

I know this so called Niger deltan very well....the only tin that makes them feel united is just because they are been bound by an order and also fighting a common entity Nigeria.

Split Nigeria today and you will have another south Sudan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 7:33am On May 21, 2017
Abiye001:
Its just a thought please, no fighting. This same region has been and is still feeding nigeria before and after independence..... Dont know y some ignorant people will stil say ill about this region dat has been putn food on ur tables, and money in your accounts. U shuld learn 2b grateful!

It is just because the lazy Nigerian government do not want to think out of the box.....they have made it seem as if oil is the answer to the Nigerian problem.....

Get a good Nigerian leader today and see Oil become a tin of the past.....

If Lagos can develop outside oil...

China, USA, south Africa could develop without oil...

Dubai....turned from a desert to tourism country....

I think Nigeria with all its human resources can do better without oil.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Tolexander: 7:38am On May 21, 2017
beberebe:

You better make good research before typing trash......who are the we....the lazy people I know very well...
Do you know how much have been spent on the Niger deltan youth to acquire technological knowledge in western countries, but what is the output?..
split Nigeria today and the next you will hear is that the oil deposit is in my village and not yours..

Something you should have done before going on that gibberish expedition up there!

If much has been spent on them, where are the materials, facilities and administrators to make what they have practised demonstrated in Nigeria.

Many Nigerian professionals, health practitioners, engineers, academicians, et al were trained abroad in the past and back to the country, what have been the output? Not a Niger Deltan problem now but Nigerian problems which go down on facilities, materials and administrations.

Lastly, don't just throw names of geographical entities in the air out of ignorance. Do your research well.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by SIRmanjar(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2017
OF course they have evrytin that will make them the most developed..
Niger deltans should fight for total breakaway instead of fighting for resource control..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by SIRmanjar(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2017
NA dem get de OYEL..so why nart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Tolexander: 7:47am On May 21, 2017
beberebe:

Argue sensitively and wisely.....who are the biafran and who are the Niger deltans..
Argue with who?
You saw the post quoting anyone?
Or you have forgotten that there is a place of Opinion here on nairaland?

I never wish for Nigeria to split but if it split....the minor entities in the so called south south will all rise to claim the ownership of the oil wells...
Some will Even tell you that the oil is in my village and not yours....
Even in rivers state here....the Ogonis have been sidelined in the state politics...the reason why people don't here of their differences that much is simply because they are fighting one entity called NIGERIA....
Learn to read with your mind and not the eyes alone.

I don't see the Niger Delta nations lobbed with the Biafrans when Nigeria becomes balkanized. The nations in the Niger Delta will be more than one, Ijaw, Urobo, Efik et al. I don't see them going with Biafran course.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:49am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:
i dont know about split....i wouldnt play with that idea like ipob.....

but we agree that we are not biafrans.......
This Yoruba boy can't you read
The op said niger delta would split and be the most developed region
Why are you calling ipob and Biafra

Tell the op that odua republic has all it takes to be a booming economy as well
Tell him... Don't be afraid
The northerners are not here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:55am On May 21, 2017
beberebe:

This is the exact truth I am always trying to tell this people, but they care less to understand....

I know this so called Niger deltan very well....the only tin that makes them feel united is just because they are been bound by an order and also fighting a common entity Nigeria.

Having gone through all your posts here
I have a message for you
Don't worry about the welfare of the niger delta after Nigeria splits
Whatever happens in niger delta is non of your concern
Please don't lose sleep over it

Be more concerned about your region

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 21, 2017
beberebe:

u know absolutely nothing abt ND.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Niger deltans should fight for total breakaway instead of fighting for resource control..
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by tribalistseun: 8:18am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:
who be the we? Afonjas always talking rubbishh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by tollyboy5(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Having gone through all your posts here
I have a message for you
Don't worry about the welfare of the niger delta after Nigeria splits
Whatever happens in niger delta is non of your concern
Please don't lose sleep over it

Be more concerned about your region
Nobody gives a f*ck about how Niger deltans will misuse their resources tongue this is a thread every one can post what he or she knows and he has just said the obvious. We would not feel reluctant to support the minority groug claiming ownership of land by then wink its depends on negotiating strength grin then we'll have minority overtaking their land back through military support cheesy while SW remains stable. that's my own great opinion

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 8:26am On May 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

They do not have anytin that will make them develop....they are filled with greedy politicians and lazy youths...

It will become another Nigeria with so many ethnic groups.... fighting for who will be the superior....

Let's just tell ourselves the truth

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by tollyboy5(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Argue with who?

I don't see the Niger Delta nations lobbed with the Biafrans when Nigeria becomes balkanized. The nations in the Niger Delta will be more than one, Ijaw, Urobo, Efik et a[b]l. I don't see them going with Biafran course.[/b]

@ bolded keep deceiving yourself we know your thoughts you don't need to tell us or have you 4gotten that we are the smartest intelligent people in Nigeria . so every moves that would happen in future we know your possible step and we keep smiling @ the struggling larva
Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Okanokan(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2017
Abiye001:
Its may sound funny but, its the bitter truth. If Nigeria splits today, the Niger Delta Republic will be the most developed and the best place to be. "and they asked, can anything good come outta Nazareth?" now, guess where our Lord Jesus came from.

You may be "Alice in Wonderland" the spiritual and physical component of the struggle does not call for a Niger-Delta Republic. What? with the divisive ethnic colouration and the perpetual atomistic nature of the Niger Delta and the importation of the "born to lead" stance of the Ijaw Ethnic Nationality, a Niger Delta Republic is not and will not be FEASIBLE. We stand with ONE NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 21, 2017
Abiye001:
False.if states in east and west can utilize the small allocation they get to build infrastructure that's seen by all then Niger delta would be worst off because of the way their leaders squandered their resources. Secondly the truth be told, most Niger delta indigenes are hostile to investors that's a place like Warri looks like a forgotten city compare to Eket,PH.

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. by beberebe: 8:33am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Argue with who?

I don't see the Niger Delta nations lobbed with the Biafrans when Nigeria becomes balkanized. The nations in the Niger Delta will be more than one, Ijaw, Urobo, Efik et al. I don't see them going with Biafran course.

You argue sentimentally and always quick to type trash....
Who mentioned Biafra here.....

Whether you like it or not....

The Niger delta country will become another Nigeria with so many ethnic groups...
Each group fighting for superiority....
Some will even tell you that the oil is in my village and not yours....

The only order binding their unity now is the Nigerian order....

When two person are fighting a common enemy, they behave like one....but when they have succeeded..they will notice their differences...

whether you like it or not....the Ogonis can never align with the ijaw and the ijaw is not a brother to Ikwerre, the Efik are totally different from the ishekiri...etc

They will automatically become another South Sudan

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Buhari Army In A War Free Zone Southeast / Gov. Ugwuanyi Swears In Special Advisers / VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.