Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up (15832 Views)

Abdul Haruna Slumps & Dies During Match / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by Sogo10: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
write2obi:

Na so so LAME comments you they drop! Haba!
e be like say dey just free u ni.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by richy1473(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
sweet_gala:

You accused us all of tribalism and then made a statement to defend nepotism. From time immemorial? Are you daft.
..Gala or indomie pls don't quote me out of context.you don't know me from Adam so I won't stand(write)here for you to be calling me names..history has it that IGBO produced more good footballers than any tribe in Nigeria(or do you want to re-write history?)..
I'm a typical YORUBA man from 'IBA-GBA'(IBADAN and EGBA).so don't think I'm just writting for writting's sake and I don't know or write facts..you guys should look more than tribalism if this country just have to move forward..take care.

3 Likes

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
richy1473: ..Gala or indomie pls don't quote me out of context.you don't know me from Adam so I won't stand(write)here for you to be calling me names..history has it that IGBO produced more good footballers than any tribe in Nigeria(or do you want to re-write history?)..
I'm a typical YORUBA man from 'IBA-GBA'(IBADAN and EGBA).so don't think I'm just writting for writting's sake and I don't know or write facts..you guys should look more than tribalism if this country just have to move forward..take care.
God bless you
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by born2boink(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soso990240: if Taiwo's current form is better dan Echiejile,i will quit watchin super eagles.are u ok? I mean ur brains.the likes of martins,babatunde,etc blew their chances,Atleast d biafran team won d AFCON..after13yrs.nobody noticed dat u dont give a bleep about eagles..enter nairaland 2mao by 2pm,u wiill knw dat we aint missin u.
you get problem, the guy mention many names, you could only spot taiye taiwo, what happened to the rest, stop defending biafra eagles, keshi want to split nigeria
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
richy1473: ..Gala or indomie pls don't quote me out of context.you don't know me from Adam so I won't stand(write)here for you to be calling me names..history has it that IGBO produced more good footballers than any tribe in Nigeria(or do you want to re-write history?)..
Even Eyimba fc historical CAF champions league performances were by mostly Igbo boys.
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
born2fuck: you get problem, the guy mention many names, you could only spot taiye taiwo, what happened to the rest, stop defending biafra eagles, keshi want to split nigeria

Recently, we couldn't qualify for the Nations Cup, talkless of the World Cup. Nigerians stopped watching our National team play. Now Coach Keshi has changed the tide by God's grace and the country wants to divide. grin

Strap on your seat belts and watch this black dude called Coach Keshi qualify us in style. cool

And take us to a memorable CHAN and World Cup appearances. Why do you think Ameobi Shola is interested.
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by BABSIN(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by BABSIN(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by femi9naija(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2013
who will hee bench in the current set up? he is a defensive midfielder. I'll rather have mikel and onazi marshalling that area. he is only guys for the bench. he also lacks personal and tactical discipline.
I'm very sure keshi sees all these guys (haruna, aluko, ezekiel, adeleye etc) but why alter a winning team now? I'm very sure after qualifying for the world cup, these guys will be tested.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by striker9(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2013
I believe we have an organized team here,I don't think Keshi is a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by hikmoj(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Syenite:

I can guess u are from that part of Nigeria that is currently experiencing a drought in the Super Eagles. Nothing for u guys for now. We now know the region that has been drawing us back all these while. Super Eagles o ni baje!
why are u so narrow minded like dis?dat region u're pointing ur accusing finger to mainly constituted d team dat made us proud in 2007 i:e (eaglet 2007)pls u agents of ethnic&religious wahala should not bring dat monster into our sports world ooo because it is d only unifying force dat bind us 2geda now.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2013
BABSIN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsg_ILL3JLI

He is a good player but does his style of play fit a passing possessive midfeld play? Mourinho can admire Essien style but Guardiola won't and would prefer Busquets style. cool
Re: Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up by dannie04: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
When late coach Yemi Tella won the U-17 world cup with players that were mainly from the south west we all celebrated as Nigerians.
Are we really interested in seeing a strong Nigerian National Team or a weak side all because of federal character. As for me I don't mind seeing a strong Nigerian National Team composed of players from bauchi and sokoto or from Oyo or even all from Ebonyi.
The most important thing is they are the best that can fit into the style of the coach and win games

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Josep Guardiola Fears Sergio Aguero Suffered A ‘Bad’ Injury / Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON / Kane Overtakes Aguero, Scores The Most Goals For One Premier League Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.