Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

“I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj (1882 Views)

When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle / Do You Still Want To Be In Love? / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj by kmanning: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013

Nigerian pop star, Dapo Oyebanji, (D’banj), has not given up hope of getting married to Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji. The ‘Entertainer’ crooner seems to still be in love with Genevieve and if he has his way, he will make her his wife.

The two of them were reported to be in a very serious relationship some years back when he featured the ‘Face of Range Rover’ model in his song, ‘Fall in Love’, where they exchanged real life kisses. But the relationship packed up like a badly arranged cards.

But now, D’banj believes he still has what it takes to marry her if she will give him the chance. This is what he said in a recent interview: “Apart from the fact that she (Genevieve Nnaji) is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve’s name will not come up, because she featured in my biggest song of all time, ‘Fall in Love’.

I would love to have Genevieve as my wife. We never can tell what God plans for us in the future. I have studied her and I realize that anyone that has her as his woman has found himself a treasure. Just like the Bible says, any man who finds a wife finds a good thing.”

So sweet, and well said, D’banj. We wish you luck in your quest.
http://gist plaza..com/2013/10/true-confession-dbanj-finally-opens-up.html
Re: “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj by mylifeisagift(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
What was he thinking?
He screwed up..
Re: “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
The mileage on that babe is twice the one on my car. If a car can develop tranny issues due to high mileage how much less for a human who has twice the 176, 000 miles. Am I surprised? Nope. This non musician D bang must always be high on weeds.

1 Like

Re: “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj by Jeanfortune(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
like seriously....?
Re: “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
tpacalipse: The mileage on that babe is twice the one on my car. If a car can develop tranny issues due to high mileage how much less for a human who has twice the 176, 000 miles. Am I surprised? Nope. This non musician D bang must always be high on weeds.

Lol I don't think he means it, he's probably saying it to bait her into his arms again, he must have missed her pus*y & would like to have her keeping him warm during this winter.

Smart guy!!

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics / Is It Possible To Date & Marry Just One Patner In A Lifetime / Check Out: 4 Best Sexual Positions Girls Can Adopt For Any Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.