Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? (950 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / TRUE STORY: How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by feARless1(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
;DPersonally I'll Love to get married first but I'm very sure most guys would prefer to get children first so they can keep flirting
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
you mean "very sure"?!
Abeg .Married or not those who wanna flirt will!!

Most guys I know will only wanna get their fiancee pregnant before marriage
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Let thy will be done undecided
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by KateSpade(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
quivah: you mean "very sure"?!
Abeg .Married or not those who wanna flirt will!!

Most guys I know will only wanna get their fiancee pregnant before marriage

Girl Yes.

My last bf talked about us having kids so much talking about "whatever happens happens". No. Family planning all the way.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
KateSpade:

Girl Yes.

My last bf talked about us having kids so much talking about "whatever happens happens". No. Family planning all the way.
I don't get..having kids now or later in marriage?

Anyways,its the first im hearing..bf/gf with a kid/s are by mistakes I guess..
Tho,His case might not be coz of the op's reason(to flirt)..but im glad you know whats right.
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Score line has to be 1-0 first before marriage o.... Hehe... grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Omolola1(f): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Get married first
Let everything be done orderly and there would be no problem grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Get married
Flex for two years with hubby
Then child bearing embarassed
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Do u like hearing sermons from your neighbours like "e go better u hear, The God wey do am for brother Godwin and Sister patience after 10 years with no issue go do am for u"? Or u like been a celebrity in your hood wit tales.... undecided

Omolola1: Get married first
Let everything be done orderly and there would be no problem grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Omolola1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
viroblaze: Do u like hearing sermons from your neighbours like "e go better u hear, The God wey do am for brother Godwin and Sister patience after 10 years with no issue go do am for u"? Or u like been a celebrity in your hood wit tales.... undecided

So people still think like this? Smh
A woman would bear children at God's appointed time, married or unmarried. So save me the story.
If you want to have children before getting married, no matter how you knack the apako, if it isn't your time to bring forth children, you won't score a goal. Finito
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
You make me laugh, I think you should be the one saving stories... There is no appointed time... You make the appointed time.... Keep religion outta this.. No disrespect to the females buh, women are so deceptive.. After serving as master lock that every lock can open, they end up in church acting all saintly nd clueless and innocent guys fall prey and the stories begin... We don't fall for that anymore....
Omolola1:

So people still think like this? Smh
A woman would bear children at God's appointed time, married or unmarried. So save me the story.
If you want to have children before getting married, no matter how you knack the apako, if it isn't your time to bring forth children, you won't score a goal. Finito

Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2013
^^^ so getting her pregnant first will cover her dirty past??!her deception?!#smh its guys like you who fall prey..
And who said,the table doesn't turn? Ain't there deceptive men in church?!whose male organs are rotten, useless?! Inactive and infertile?!
People like you using church as a medium to pick wives fall the prey more! Use ya brain guy not your D.ick..or church
I go with omolola,no matter how much you hit hard before marriage,if it ain't God's appointed time..then sorry!
Funny thing about guys,they think only girls have infertility issue..
Seriously,I never knew guys like this exist..I thought it was the 'pregnancy before marriage' types..
Children before marriage??! Funny but stupid!

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by ichidodo: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2013
I d' love to put my baby girl in the family way before marriage
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry to disappoint u sweetheart, I don't do church.. So your comment of ppl like me using church is an invalid..You told me to use my diickkkk? LOL... At least I know, you know and er'body knows my diiiccck is way ahead in thinking than those worms u call brain in your head love... cool
quivah: ^^^ so getting her pregnant first will cover her dirty past??!her deception?!#smh its guys like you who fall prey..
And who said,the table doesn't turn? Ain't there deceptive men in church?!whose male organs are rotten, useless?! Inactive and infertile?!
People like you using church as a medium to pick wives fall the prey more! Use ya brain guy not your D.ick..or church
I go with omolola,no matter how much you hit hard before marriage,if it ain't God's appointed time..then sorry!
Funny thing about guys,they think only girls have infertility issue

[/color]
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2013
ichidodo: I d' love to put my baby girl in the family way before marriage
I actually support this,but the marriage should nt come right after the birth...
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Danhumprey: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
;DPersonally I'll Love to get married first but I'm very sure most guys would prefer to get children first so they can keep flirting
Same with me. Marriage first. I wouldn't want to have my kids out of wedlock even if it happen that it is the mother of my kids I get married to. Once married,no more flirting. My wife already has what I need in a woman,so why flirt?

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2013
viroblaze: Sorry to disappoint u sweetheart, I don't do church.. So your comment of ppl like me using church is an invalid..You told me to use my diickkkk? LOL... At least I know, you know and er'body knows my diiiccck is way ahead in thinking than those worms u call brain in your head love... cool
then why use 'church' as an analogy..
I thought only girls have loosed mouth,I never knew guys also have!..whats with the insults?! Or did I hit you hArd?! I bet you were doozing while reading the diickk part..for you to have thrown the 'not' word away!..
Sorry to disappoint you..but only your b.itches and guys like yourself know your diickk is way ahead their brains!..and yours!
With your post up there,im convinced you use your acclaimed "ahead of my worm brains" diicck to think..
Im wondering how dumb and disappointed it has made you!
Use your brain mehn! Not your diickk once again!!grow up .
Please,in your next post...get a brain! You wouldnt want your diick to disappoint you again!
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2013
TRASH
quivah:
then why use 'church' as an analogy..
I thought only girls have loosed mouth,I never knew guys also have!..whats with the insults?! Or did I hit you hArd?! I bet you were doozing while reading the diickk part..for you to have thrown the 'not' word away!..
Sorry to disappoint you..but only your b.itches know your diickk is way ahead their brains!..and yours!
With your post up there,im convinced you use your diicck to think..
Im wondering how dumb it has made you!
Use my brain mehn! Not your diickk once again!!grow up .
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
viroblaze: TRASH
yeah!!..
That's what your diick using brain could make out of it...
Kpele!
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2013
Seems u love my diickk cuz u can't complete a sentence without making reference to it... If Conji dey worry u, try the security man close to u... This 'diickk' is too big for u... Go for ur size sugar..hmm undecided....

quivah:
yeah!!..
That's what your diick using brain could make out of it...
Kpele!
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2013
viroblaze: Seems u love my diickk cuz u can't complete a sentence without making reference to it... If Conji dey worry u, try the security man close to u... This 'diickk' is too big for u... Go for ur size sugar..hmm undecided....

gosh!!..
You really place that 'thing' called diick high...?!#smh
Im just amazed as to why your diick kept showing your dumbness..
So I will keep making ref. to it till you get a brain!..I just hope your balls won't take its place
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
U make me laff... U know why.....? U lonely and u need someone to pour ur frustration on... I've helped ur life by talking to u and I can feel how overjoyed u are cuz it's obvious it's been long u got attention..eh ya.. Sorry sha, I feel ur pain..

quivah:
gosh!!..
You really place that 'thing' called diick high...?!#smh
Im just amazed as to why your diick kept showing your dumbness..
So I will keep making ref. to it till you get a brain!..I just hope your balls won't take its place
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
viroblaze: U make me laff... U know why.....? U lonely and u need someone to pour ur frustration on... I've helped ur life by talking to u and I can feel how overjoyed u are cuz it's obvious it's been long u got attention..eh ya.. Sorry sha, I feel ur pain..

#geex now this?! . You tired already?!
Seriously dude!! You need to stop this dumb attitude..its not working for you..
Im overjoyed cause have been able to prove to the world,,that guys like you who use their diicks to think are disappointments.with posts like this^^ I couldn't be more right!

Have caught enough fun from you.,time to go!.but please,make use of my posts, you might regain your senses from them.....#outie.
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by viroblaze: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lol.. Tired...? Hahaha.. So u frankly like the attention u getting from me..... Sorry to disappoint u buh I gotta give it somebody else... Go back to ur life of solitude.. Better still go mob the ocean... It will keep u and ur generation busy for awhile..
quivah:
Im overjoyed cause have been able to prove to the world,,that guys like you who use their diicks to think are disappointments.with posts like this^^ I couldn't be more right!

Have caught enough fun from you.,time to go!.but please,make use of my posts, you might regain your senses with them.....#outie.
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by KateSpade(f): 4:03am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:
I don't get..having kids now or later in marriage?

Anyways,its the first im hearing..bf/gf with a kid/s are by mistakes I guess..
Tho,His case might not be coz of the op's reason(to flirt)..but im glad you know whats right.

He wanted to have kids quick, fast and in a hurry. Marriage eh eventually.
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Marriage first. Children are a great deal of stress, and super energy drainers, you need to really plan for them before you have them if you don't want to be having 5 minutes of regret (in my opinion)
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
quivah:

Have caught enough fun from you.,time to go!.but please,make use of my posts, you might regain your senses from them.....#outie.

Quivar, dat u in the pics? if so ur pretty gal
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
I want my babies to be born after my wedding
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by quivah(f): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Quivar, dat u in the pics? if so ur pretty gal
yeah .... and thankssmiley
Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by Niluv(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Marriage first abeg....then child bearing.

I don't want to have kids outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Get Married Or Have Children First? by feARless1(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Niluv: Marriage first abeg....then child bearing.

I don't want to have kids outside wedlock.
yea... Me too

(1) (Reply)

Isthere Differences Between Ordinary Finance.b Sc And Banking And Finance(bsc.) / So This Is Love : A TOUCHING STORY / How Long Was Your Shortest Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.