Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? (496 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Buhari Will Attend Debates------APC / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by paker002: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was reading a post on the forum and it suddenly occurred to me that we Nigerians have been so wrong thinking that this present government can transform this country...... i think its time a civil group is created and we form a pool out ideas to move this nation forward if we still want to be called Nigeria.... from all indications... few of the people that made it into government knows what its all about........How can Nigerians help?instead of standing outside the cycle and condemning something that was not going to work in the first place
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by taiocol: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
two tins that will shut 9ja ppl up nd make u the best head of state is electricity nd reduction of fuel price to 30per litre grin
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by Lurcky(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
well, (clears throat). I will deal with the power problems, deal with the educational problems personally and concentrate on agriculture (because i like food well well)
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by delepaul(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I will deal with electricity and Agriculture
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by horpe132(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
As For Me.............President Horpe132.......

firstly .......Security "Massive investment into Intelligence,Training & Technology + Renovation & Building of new Prisons "+ 500 New 'Black Marias'......

Secondly.....Economy " Massive investigation into Agriculture "on the fundz dey av been getting all diz yearz"& We'll work on Stabilizing d growth of farm produce,,An Open market for all.....(Not just Dangote)....Power must be increased &Stable by fire by force.....Massive investment into locally made technology ( Phones,,,Cars)

Thirdly.....I will gladly plan & Authorize the kidnap & Assassination of Politicians d@ won't make my Country Govern-able......Yes i will......

Fourth......( NNPC,,,NEPA/PHCN,,ASUU ) Must Account for their "past" by fire by force...

I will build 3 massive prisons Yes, 21st Century prisons within my 1st year in office..................."Enough of FRESH AIR for some Peepz".

My advisers will add the rest... angry angry angry
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by EdDave(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Electricity
Agriculture
Security
Good transport network ie roads, airports and waterways.
With these in place, the resultant ripple effect will spread to every other sector.
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by fatgirl: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
taiocol: two tins that will shut 9ja ppl up nd make u the best head of state is electricity nd reduction of fuel price to 30per litre grin
Nothing can shut Naija people up. Are you an end time learner?
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am honest. Walahi!! First is my Swiss Account.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU(empolyee) & Govt.(employer) Who Should Determine The Condition Of Service? / Face Of Insecurity..formal President Olusegun Obasanjo / Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.