Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? (402 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Buhari Will Attend Debates------APC / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by paker002: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was reading a post on the forum and it suddenly occurred to me that we Nigerians have been so wrong thinking that this present government can transform this country...... i think its time a civil group is created and we form a pool out ideas to move this nation forward if we still want to be called Nigeria.... from all indications... few of the people that made it into government knows what its all about........How can Nigerians help?instead of standing outside the cycle and condemning something that was not going to work in the first place
Re: If You Become The President In 2015,what Are The Key Things You Will Attend To? by badmeat(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
I will call for referendum!and any group that meets the percentage to leave the federation should leave!daz all!

(1) (Reply)

We Are Missing Values While Chasing Shadows / Cross River Deputy Governor’s Father Kidnapped / This Is A Dress Rehersal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.