Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta (14653 Views)

Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by usayab(m): 2:16am On Oct 12, 2013
I reasumed my posting comment on niraland just because 2day z my Bday. Happy Bday to myself. APC haters club wu na well done.
For dat crises who z d leader of d new APC or d old APC? how many Apc govonos are involve? how many APC senator or Resp are involve?. If 8 govonos, +20 senators and 57 Reps fight oga presido (very soon a former president) and his supporters; and they call it minor internal problem, then dz (so called Apc crises) is like "no problem at all".
Abeg Join Apc fan club on facebook jare. If your are or u want 2 b part of d progressive.
PDP prays for Apc's death everyday; Apc is geting stroger and pdp z weakn. God Himself z fightin pdp and its suppurters are still claiming they are strong. We shall see who z the next, afta solom lar from d northcentra; segun agagu 4rm d south west; gov yakowa 4rm d north west; halfalive suntai 4rm d north east. Bye 4 nw, till 12th oct 2014. By then Pdp would b a crashed party .
Happy Bday 2 all my fellow Nairalaners that share 12th oct as their Bday, like i do.

4 Likes

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Cubeet: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2013
DELE MOMODU FOR PRESIDENT 2015
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by curtain: 3:18am On Oct 12, 2013
This is an unusal act in the west, could it be as a result of the romance btw A.CN and the spirit of bloody dog and baboon? My fear is that this is just the begginning, soon some will take repraisals while chanting 'allawakubar' thus invoking the curse of the middle-east arabs upon themselves.
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2013
curtain: This is an unusal act in the west, could it be as a result of the romance btw A.CN and the spirit of bloody dog and baboon? My fear is that this is just the begginning, soon some will take repraisals while chanting 'allawakubar' thus invoking the curse of the middle-east arabs upon themselves.

History disagrees with you
This is very usual in the west
Is there any group there without a faction
OPC get faction
ACN had factions
Even NURTW get faction

There are more political unrest and assassinations there than all other regions combined
Since the time of Akintola and Awolowo, blood has never ceased to flow in the wild west

9 Likes

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 12, 2013
This was sometime ago in Lagos state

The lingering crisis within the rank of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in Apapa-Iganmu Local Council Development Area (LCDA) of Lagos State went full circle yesterday as rival groups engaged in bloody battle, leading to the death of one person while several others suffered injuries.

The battle at Sari-Iganmu, which occurred in the morning, was fought with dangerous weapons, which sent residents and passersby scampering for safety. It was learnt that a significant number of ACN members had been opposed to the planned return of the council chairman, Dr. Adesola Adedayo Samuel, over alleged non-performance and dictatorial tendencies.

To vent their anger, the aggrieved members staged a protest on Friday at the party’s local government secretariat at Mobil Road, Apapa, over what they described as clandestine moves by some people to return the council boss to office.
They carried placards with different inscriptions condemning the administration and pleaded with the party leader, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, to intervene and stop the purported imposition so as to allow them elect the person of their choice. Youths, elderly men and women attended the rally. After the rally, two of the principal participants were allegedly kidnapped, while one other was arrested by the police.
Those kidnapped were identified as Ibrahim, who was reportedly abducted at Abete, and Alfa Jimoh, who was purportedly seized at Sari-Iganmu.

Read more:http://www.gbooza.com/page.html#ixzz456 http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/bloodbath-as-acn-factions-clash-in-lagos#ixzz2hTGACT6D

And here in Ogun state

The supremacy battle between former Governor Olusegun Osoba and incumbent, Ibikunle Amosun factions of the Action Congress of Nigeria (CAN) in Ogun State reared its ugly head, again, on Friday, as the factions engaged themselves in free- for- all at party membership re-validation exercise in Abeokuta.

Several persons, including a 70-year-old man, were injured in the fracas, which occurred in Ward 15, Ibara area of Abeokuta South Constituency 2.

The Amosun camp was alleged to have snatched the party’s register during the crisis, thereby ending the exercise abruptly. Police were trailing the suspects as at the time of filing in this report.

Ekiti is not spared

About three people were Shot, and seven others were arrested as the factions of the All Progressive Congress (APC) members clash again in Ekiti state.

There have been disagreement between the ACN and CPC members of APC about who will fly their party's flag in the forthcoming governorship election. CPC Faction complained of imposition in APC and domination by the ACN factions.

Nothing new
It didn't start today

12 Likes

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by kabba7(m): 4:43am On Oct 12, 2013
I just want to see the pictures of burnt ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ damaged cars plus dead ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ wounded members with their weapons witthout that am treating this stories ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ the Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu dying slowly in a foreing hospital story on NL as same .

1 Like

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by huptin(m): 5:07am On Oct 12, 2013
i have always believed that GEJ will be re-elected in 2015, not because of its performance or political sagacity but because the opposition will again make him look like a saint, when compared to them.

3 Likes

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by richy1473(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2013
A little girl was watching her mother do the dishes at kitchen sink.she suddenly noticed her mother had several strands of white-hair sticking out in contrast on her head..
She looked and asked inquisitively,:'why some of your hairs are white,mom?'..'Well everytime that you do something wrong and make me sad,unhappy,one of my hairs turns white.'Her mother responded..
The little-girl thought about this revelation for a while and said.:"but mom,how come ALL of grandma's hairs are WHITE?"....happy weekend my good people...!

1 Like

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2013
babyosisi:

OPC get faction
ACN had factions
Even NURTW get faction

There are more political unrest and assassinations there than all other regions combined
Since the time of Akintola and Awolowo, blood has never ceased to flow in the wild west

Nuff said
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2013
curtain: This is an unusal act in the west, could it be as a result of the romance btw A.CN and the spirit of bloody dog and baboon? My fear is that this is just the begginning, soon some will take repraisals while chanting 'allawakubar' thus invoking the curse of the middle-east arabs upon themselves.
Ur not correct sir! Havent u heard of "Wild Wild West" b4? It has been so since 1964
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2013
kabba7: I just want to see the pictures of burnt ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ damaged cars plus dead ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ wounded members with their weapons witthout that am treating this stories ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ the Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu dying slowly in a foreing hospital story on NL as same .
Why you no go snap pictures, abi you no be human being?
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2013
APC don dey fall my hand ooo.. Kuma
Watever happens, jona is surely not gettin my vote.....
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by obayaya(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2013
babyosisi:

OPC get faction
ACN had factions
Even NURTW get faction

nne you get sense no be small

1 Like

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by vedaxcool(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2013
obayaya:

nne you get sense no be small

Nothing beats okija Shrine or otopoto! Literally demonic stuffs!
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by daringmax(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2013
God help us
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by joshuaidibia(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Clash of the titans. Part 3
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by joshuaidibia(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: This is just the beginning
of d end tym
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by kevinkod(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=olabukola]PDP report. Where the pictures of the car, office and people injured?

C u, so pix of d car, office & people injured must be shown b4 u believe dat ur progresive party is club of thugs afterall. I dey laff like my uncle OBJ will say. " Egba meji oun jera won niyan" CODED!
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by patriotic007: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
this is a child's play as compared to the fight they wil fight in 2015,...bring strange bed fellows together for the ambition of one man,.....spits on thread and walks away
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by larride(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2013
2pages of absolute childish tantrums and zero contributions.

This news is sketchy and until I see more details, I won't believe any of it. I'm reading vanguard newspaper right now and nothing of such is reported, no single media even deem it fit to report the said clash.

OP, Stop spreading falsehood and hatred where none exist.
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by Enosas(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2013
No be who chop belleful dey fight?
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by awodman: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2013
larride: 2pages of absolute childish tantrums and zero contributions.

This news is sketchy and until I see more details, I won't believe any of it. I'm reading vanguard newspaper right now and nothing of such is reported, no single media even deem it fit to report the said clash.

OP, Stop spreading falsehood and hatred where none exist.
Lol..if vanguard couldn't satisfy you, I hope channelsTV will
www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/11/40-injure-as-apc-supporters-clash-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by OdeyGeoffrey(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: This is just the beginning
The beginning of political madness.
Re: Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta by kushy(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2013
i dey laugh o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy / 2019 Election: Pt’s Hashim Remain Most Popular Presidential Candidate Online / PDP Chairmanship Race: Plot Against South-west Bid Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.