Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (40162 Views)

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Aventures(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Enrolling.
Pls what is the dimension of the cantilever sit out in front of this house.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by mufutau55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Behind bobo: Proposed Building Exterior View

I love this house design, Spyder. how will the roof look like?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2013
exago: Current Update please

We are digging, work continues tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2013
mufutau55:

I love this house design, Spyder. how will the roof look like?

Hajji Mufutau

Will load and post the roof look later.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by mufutau55(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2013
spyder880:

Will load and post the roof look later.

Thanks Boss.. You are the MAN, always!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by brabus(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ This design seems to be very popular with your, Chairman Spyder, i just love it - I can see me and Madam chilling at that balcony with wine and sending the kids to their rooms . . . tongue

That's very true! I can see Hajji and Madam on the balcony reading the domestic budget to the driver and the gateman... grin

Weldone Spyder!
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks Boss.. You are the MAN, always!

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you my Oga at the top.

brabus:

That's very true! I can see Hajji and Madam on the balcony reading the domestic budget to the driver and the gateman... grin

Weldone Spyder!

My main man, how are you enjoying this beautiful weekend, any ideas, the beach, shopping or checking out fine cuisines araound town? I plan a little mountain climbing this early morninggrin
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
We got granite supplied to this site today, almost all the foundation digging completed, digging of the column base in progress.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jerryben12: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by wealthinfos(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2013
A well finished 4Bedroom Bungalow with two sitting rooms on 1 & Half Plot; fenced with borehole For Sale in Port Harcourt. Price: N18m.
-----------------------------------------
Do you NEED or HAVE property for SALE; LEASE; BUY in Port Harcourt or any part in Nigeria? Do you have a property and maybe your busy or not around and you want us Manage and Control it on ur behalf professionally under ur instructions? Our motto is; 'Integrity & Professionalism in Service'.
------------------------------------
Inquiries:
Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Managers | Consultants)
15 Orazi Rd. Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805

See our property list: www.legitassets..com
LIKE our Page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by everyday: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am following
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by mrborntodoit: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one bro, there is a big reward for labour! I like people who work honestly and put smiles on other people's face while at it!! Bravo !!!
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by adesegun121(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (metro tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk) and (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com)

Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
PRICE LIST FOR OUR DOORS
SIZES
DESCRIPTION MEASUREMENT OUR PRICE LIST
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 860/900 50mm 15,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 50mm 26,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 18,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 36,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9INCHES 50,000
3 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 9 INCHES 50,000
5 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 52,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STILL DOOR 70,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 120,000
5 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 160,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 140,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 160,000
5 FEET STAINLESS DOOR IN DOOR 190,000
3 FEET TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 70,000
F TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 145,000
LAMINATED WOODEN DOOR 2050*750/840 15,000
100% WOODEN DOOR 2050*840 25,000
3 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 80,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 150,000
5 FEET ARMORED DOOR 190,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR IN DOOR 400,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 42,000
3 FEET WHITE DOOR 860/900 15,000
3 FEET STEEL GLASS DOOR 33,000
PVC TOILET DOOR 10,000
REGULAR TOILET DOOR 15,500
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2 CHINA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N1800 PER SQUARE METER.
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2700 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE METRO TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile metro tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
EMAIL US AT (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com) or
(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk)
BATLAN (WE DEAL ON QUALITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by solacec4t(f): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
nice one Spyder. May God bless the work of ur hands.
welcome to PH,enjoy my town.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Arosa(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op, do you know the estimated cost of this project.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by hurricaneChris: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
plasgidy: Well done my good friend spyder, one good turn deserves another another and another. I have a dream when ckenneths homes LTD will start my beautiful edifice in obizi ezinaihite LGA. Amen

Wow!! Just seen a brother.

I rep umuelegwa onicha!

Oya let's see what spider88 can offer. Wish I wish I cud see him one-on-one, he and I wud av done sometin together.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by dheaven: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Spyder, can this kind of building be completed within three months? Reply
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by FBS: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice!
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by hurricaneChris: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
spyder880: We got granite supplied to this site today, almost all the foundation digging completed, digging of the column base in progress.

Lol. Bro y not use the technical terms nah?
It wud add to ur to reputation if u used "excavation of foundation trenches" instead of "foundation digging"

Nice thread though. Following fully.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by gnot: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
that boy d@ snatched wizids girl grin grin
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by buzzys(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one. Hard work pay.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by blackeli: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
From our estimate and bill of materials, how much do you think it would cost to finish building?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
hurricaneChris:

It wud add to ur to reputation if u used "excavation of foundation trenches" instead of "foundation digging"

ok.

We got granite supplied to this site today, almost all the foundation digging completed, digging excavation of the column base in progress.

Foundation Excavation/Trenches.

---------
Ogaspyder am following.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
hurricaneChris:

A good advice... using a more technical word will boost your image. Good job sha.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by megainvest: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls keep up the good work and you will perform wonder$$$ in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
dheaven: Spyder, can this kind of building be completed within three months? Reply

Yes extremely possible. depending on the kind of material use and on how he decides to follow rules. Let me explain.
Academically columns/ slabs/ reinforcement are to be left to solidify for a period of 21, when using nigerian cement.

Note *
In foreign countries this might not be the case because they have cement called rapid drying cement, or their cement drys immediately 2hours after placement.

------------------

Now in nigeria i think we dont follow rules in some things.

----------------------------------------------------------

PRECAST COLUMNS, SLABS, and likes etc.

If the column, slab and other concrete materials are precast then the building can be rushed up as quick as possible within 2months.

--------------------
PRECAST HOUSE CONSTRUCTION.

If you use this method of construction. you can complete the house in even 3weeks.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
chibabe3:
A good advice... using a more technical word will boost your image. Good job sha.

Am suprise to see a woman(nigerian) so much in love with building constructions. nice. wink wink wink wink
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
spyder880:

We are digging, work continues tomorrow.

oga spyder.

Please i will like to know whats the distance of your building setback from the fence? Thanks

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by hurricaneChris: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Spyder88, I have a potential project at ozuobolu in anambra state (2 units terrace duplex). Have u done a work dia or around dia bfo? Can I use any of ur works in anambra as case study?

Am talking abt foundation depth here.
I knw abt the issue of erosion in some parts of anamabra, hw bad is it?

Hw gud is dia soil bearing capacity?
I will really appreciate answers from u or any enlightened person here.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by adtiezy1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Akpos Question!

• Kayswitch ft Dbanj - Caro
• SauceKid ft Davido - Caro
• LKT ft Kaha - Caro
• Wizkid ft LA.X - Caro

Please who is this Caro? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ymodulus: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
hurricaneChris: Spyder88, I have a potential project at ozuobolu in anambra state (2 units terrace duplex). Have u done a work dia or around dia bfo? Can I use any of ur works in anambra as case study?

Am talking abt foundation depth here.
I knw abt the issue of erosion in some parts of anamabra, hw bad is it?

Hw gud is dia soil bearing capacity?
I will really appreciate answers from u or any enlightened person here.

------------USE HIS WORK IN ANAMBRA -----------
This is kinda risky. see even in the same state, or locality, you might have different soil properties. so bro before you use his analysis try get the soil sample either from a soil scientist or geologist or local engineer.
If you are sure your site soil properties is same with his(ogaspyder) then go on.

---------FOUNDATION DEPTH-------------
I cant categorically tell you how deep the foundation should be untill i see the land or further site analysis.
but a rough estimate of foundation depth for a duplex should be 750mm and above.

--------SOIL BEARING CAPACITY------------
i cant answer this. have not worked nor have i visited aba state.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by emmadejust(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
I see u are delivering a standard job to your client, kudos to u spyder .
sir it wil be a Great Pleasure to me if your Company wil Give me an opportunity to work in one your site in portharcourt as a screeder, decorative painting like, stuccour,multi flex or colour design,rain drop design, fox design,and others.
a trial wil convince you.
Expect your reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Select The Best Color For My House / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.