Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (40183 Views)

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Eneze1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
following the thread quietly to learn more on this things
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Desric(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
spyder880: Ok, we are back on this site, we have been arranging with suppliers of cement, sand wood etc to ease up all supply logistics. Now we are set to begin here as from next week. The waiting period id over and action can now commence here. more pictures next week.
Can I do the tile supplies for you pls?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by vizboy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
I fold my hands dey here dey look
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Emmysteve(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Following

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by bijouxcutey(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Weldone Mr Spider. I'm following your thread. Thanks for this lovely post. We are praying for this typr of project soonest. And we shall call you! Nairaland,one family.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by emmadejust(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
some painting design am working at Nta rd, ph
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good luck to you on this project
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ndkings1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Such a useless thread

3 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dont know who designed the building but its n8t creative.

This design is particularly popular in the south east/south south....
Everybody that has made small money seems to own a builsing like that... (including my old folks)... its so distasreful and liveless.

Get creative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by wealthinfos(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
@OP; pls carry us along o after building. We Manage and Control Property on behalf of clients.

Gideon Ele & Co.
Real Estate Consultants| Estate Managers.
#15 Ebonyi Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805

LIKE our Page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ff
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nd kings: Such a useless thread
who call u inside? Am sure u read through d pages.*bad belle*

2 Likes

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by MackyNene(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello Spyer. Its a good one here. Please inbox ur contact to my email. mcarthurgeo@yahoo.com asap pls.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ymodulus:

------------USE HIS WORK IN ANAMBRA -----------
This is kinda risky. see even in the same state, or locality, you might have different soil properties. so bro before you use his analysis try get the soil sample either from a soil scientist or geologist or local engineer.
If you are sure your site soil properties is same with his(ogaspyder) then go on.

---------FOUNDATION DEPTH-------------
I cant categorically tell you how deep the foundation should be untill i see the land or further site analysis.
but a rough estimate of foundation depth for a duplex should be 750mm and above.

--------SOIL BEARING CAPACITY------------
i cant answer this. have not worked nor have i visited aba state.

Can you do us all a favor and let the Owner of the Thread do the Answering of those questions, don't bring your Over Sabi here just to get clients off other peoples thread, if you are a Project Manager, or Construction Engineer, you can put up a thread and display your works and services. don't hijack someones thread.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by drnoel: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
My oga, ardent follower of ur threads. I will contact u soon one on one for something similar. I believe pictures speaks louder than words.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Engrchuks2011: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice work my engr we are with you
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by greatgilbert: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
icebeatz: Dont know who designed the building but its n8t creative.

This design is particularly popular in the south east/south south....
Everybody that has made small money seems to own a builsing like that... (including my old folks)... its so distasreful and liveless.

Get creative.

you're probably right but...

could you suggest some alternatives
what appeals to you
please contribute to greatness and don't stop at just 'criticising' conclude with YOUR contribution of what a creatively designed building should look like.

you don't have to draw it, just describe it and someone here will draw it and we can take it from there.
who knows: you could then be right
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by wiseguy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oga spyder,
What is d cost of dis building?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Venchy: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Very nice and high profile but what about the maintenance?

We'll be keeping eye on things, keep up the good work.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Domaro: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
well, just want to enrole as a colleaque, my oga if u can give me opportunity to work with u as they say two good head is better than one. Well i have done one bungalow @ igbo-etche. Contact me if u need my services. I also do structural design, archi and 3D. I will upload some of my design for to see later. My Email is pio4divine@yahoo.com 08039232886. Thank for honuring my request
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by SirBlankis(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one spider. Where's the site in ph?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by cejo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Spyder,pls im a professional builder currently in warri Delta state.I ve a building job to start in PH early next year pls may I know the cost of the granite u are using and location where u bought it and it tonnage,also what's the cost of sharp sand and location of purchase and current cost of cement.I wil appreciate ur answers.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by cjsam: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
That's ok.I love this tread
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Ginomel(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
cejo: @Spyder,pls im a professional builder currently in warri Delta state.I ve a building job to start in PH early next year pls may I know the cost of the granite u are using and location where u bought it and it tonnage,also what's the cost of sharp sand and location of purchase and current cost of cement.I wil appreciate ur answers.

Can I see the building you have done ,No offence
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by tlops(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
registered!

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello,
@ all,I am a professional builder based in abuja, pls consult me for any of your projects in abuja and its environs.
This is my email : samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com and this are my phone numbers 07035596641 and 08178706641.
I have a good company profile for any interested person(s). Thanks.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome my people, this thread and this building promises to be as lively as all the others, I am still speeding on the road, more replies when I touch down from this vehicle, may God bless you all for your encouragement to me and my team, we promise to never get tired, to continue to build more houses and make more friends, we shall never disappoint!

Thank you all.

Spyder880.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by mufutau55(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
brabus:

That's very true! I can see Hajji and Madam on the balcony reading the domestic budget to the driver and the gateman... grin

Weldone Spyder!

My Brother.. Madam go like this one well well o!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by sammytojay: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Here it goes. You should speak like a proffesional I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the field. Their Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing as nigeria cement, its known as ordinary portland cemeny (OPC) , secondly building measurements are not rigid @site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anambra, you should G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ for site investigation, so that the nature, extent of preliminary work there will not affect your contract sum.@ site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ph who Ȋ̝̊̅§ your QS. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have one you should employ one so as to control your cost. From samson potential quantity surveyor..... Still following your trend ........ Here's my number 08137920441
Here it goes. You should speak like a proffesional I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the field. Their Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing as nigeria cement, its known as ordinary portland cemeny (OPC) , secondly building measurements are not rigid @site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anambra, you should G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ for site investigation, so that the nature, extent of preliminary work there will not affect your contract sum.@ site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ph who Ȋ̝̊̅§ your QS. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have one you should employ one so as to control your cost. From samson potential quantity surveyor..... Still following your trend ........ Here's my number 08137920441
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
eddiebruk:

Can you do us all a favor and let the Owner of the Thread do the Answering of those questions, don't bring your Over Sabi here just to get clients off other peoples thread, if you are a Project Manager, or Construction Engineer, you can put up a thread and display your works and services. don't hijack someones thread.

Also for the English Professors, we we don't care if OP uses correct terminology. His works speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by tunad4rari(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nıce work d spyder ,to all d buılders ın d house ,pls ı need a job as a buılder ,ı ave bsc ın buıldıng wıt 3 years experıence currently ın lagos but can work ın any part of d country .thanks u call contact me wıt tunad4rarı@gmaıl.com
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by chinosxl(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
sammytojay: Here it goes. You should speak like a proffesional I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the field. Their Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing as nigeria cement, its known as ordinary portland cemeny (OPC) , secondly building measurements are not rigid @site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anambra, you should G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ for site investigation, so that the nature, extent of preliminary work there will not affect your contract sum.@ site I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ph who Ȋ̝̊̅§ your QS. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have one you should employ one so as to control your cost. From samson potential quantity surveyor..... Still following your trend ........ Here's my number 08137920441

Talking crappp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home / Help Select The Best Color For My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.