Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (40109 Views)

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
chinosxl:

Oga fhemmmy u talk well. He will need at least 2 Mack trucks. One for P/H projects and the other in Enugu. Good way to supplement.

Yes oh and i could deliver both to him in timely manner oh and will even give him good deals
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Fhemmmy: Maybe it is time for you to buy your own Dump truck oh . . . Show me 4M and i will deliver one Mack for you . . .

chinosxl:

Oga fhemmmy u talk well. He will need at least 2 Mack trucks. One for P/H projects and the other in Enugu. Good way to supplement.
[quote author=chinosxl]

I will really love to, let me be saving small small for it. cheesy
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Demainman1: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
spyder880: I will really love to, let me be saving small small for it. cheesy

gringringringrin

I like that
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
We got some more trips of sand delivered late yesterday after the drivers that promised me delivered.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
We kept sending them into the foundation, filling ongoing.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
As the rain falls, we are getting the much needed compaction as the loose earth continue to sink in. We will still manually compact this foundation later on.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Still filling the foundation.....

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Nov 30, 2013
We hope to conclude the filling today and then go on with manual compaction, casting this DPC will happen by next week after we plumb in the initial toilet fittings.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
This site is giving me some serious headache. Despite how much I am ready to pay (N5000 on top of the going price of N23,000) there is still nobody willing to risk this road and supply me filling sand into this site.

The problem is two fold, one problem is the ongoing works at the east-west road, that entry point from Rumudara is blocked to traffic by some heavy road construction machinery and no vehicle can enter from there as usual.

The other entry point from the back of Eneka town is so damaged that most trucks will sink there. Two trucks we arranged came to this point with full loads and had to turn and depart, refusing my pleas for additional money if they can pass that point. We did not complete this filling as planned today. We continue to get promises from other truck drivers, lets see if they can make it tomorrow morning as they promised me this evening.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by omoola007(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Why not move at night. Or very early in the morning. Preload the trucks but don't move them until, either late in the night or early in the morning .

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
spyder880: This site is giving me some serious headache. Despite how much I am ready to pay (N5000 on top of the going price of N23,000) there is still nobody willing to risk this road and supply me filling sand into this site.

The problem is two fold, one problem is the ongoing works at the east-west road, that entry point from Rumudara is blocked to traffic by some heavy road construction machinery and no vehicle can enter from there as usual.

The other entry point from the back of Eneka town is so damaged that most trucks will sink there. Two trucks we arranged came to this point with full loads and had to turn and depart, refusing my pleas for additional money if they can pass that point. We did not complete this filling as planned today. We continue to get promises from other truck drivers, lets see if they can make it tomorrow morning as they promised me this evening.

I understand what you are going through with the road construction in the area especially the Rumuodara junction. Please note that we have another entrance to this road somewhere on the same east west road before ADAMAC. The truck driver may be willing to use the road if you part with an additional money as an incentive.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by dremoney(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
I love nairaland. Such an awesome forum with intelligent folks willing to be their brother's keeper.

Keep it up ya'll.

BTW Oga Spyder, what's the estimate for this building.[b][/b] A ROUGH ESTIMATE
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
UPDATE

For latest Price /current price of Roofing sheets in Nigeria. Please visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria

Follow from Page 0-6 to get updated with ;latest price of best imported roofing sheets / tiles in Nigeria.

For more Enquiries, Call Tunde BatlanRoofs on 07035657723, (whatsapp) . BB PIN 25DC3C6F...we deal on quality

[b]PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE roofing SHEETS

0.45 thickness 2,100 grade B

0.55 thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

Shingle tile by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- N2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation) grade A

0.45 shingle tiles- 2,600 naira for grade A

Shake tile – 2,400 naira for grade B

Roman tile two colors-2,600 naira for grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Valley gutter(coated)-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Treated nails -1,100naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

Installation by certified installer- 200 naira msq

call us for measurement and quotations it’s free

CONTACT ADDRESS- HEAD OFFICE @ Suite 11/12 Queens shopping plaza Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
call tunde on 07035657723 bb pin 25DC3C6F. Email: batlanroofs@gmail.com
AT batlan CONCEPT , WE DEAL ON QUALITY[/b]

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by 2baga(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ This design seems to be very popular with you, Chairman Spyder, i just love it - I can see me and Madam chilling at that balcony with wine and sending the kids to their rooms . . . tongue

Fhemmooooooo.... i dey gbadun your parole
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
2baga: Fhemmooooooo.... i dey gbadun your parole

Thanks Jare, my honorable Chairman
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2013
The sand being used for the filling will need sometime to settle or become fully compacted... please give it time before concrete work on the DPC.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
At a point in this filling, I was afraid we can never fill this high foundation, but its full now,

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Although this picture was taken when we have not yet compacted the soil, but we are through with the compaction, we have brought in the pre plumbing fittings and we are already working on the fittings. We plan to cast this foundation by next week.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by emmadejust(m): 5:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday oga spyder880,
Weldone in your works
I wish u divine strenght and speed in the construction in ph
am sitted and waiting for your direction to contribute my own work value in your sites
Thanks God bless you
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Still dey enjoy this project oh
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2013
We worked on the pre plumbing fixtures for the special conduit works in this house today. Carpenters working to frame the foundation for casting tomorrow. More pictures tomorrow.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
nice job

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
We are here now, expecting sand and granite from my drivers as we prepare to cast this one and move up. More filling is going on in some of the foundation that has sank further. I like that, more compaction for us.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
The first double trip of sharp sand arrives for this German floor! We are moving.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Second double trip arrives, now where is my chipping stone? Getting impatient angry
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Finally the chippings come in! Haaa, my Christmas begins today grin so relieved.

Casting of this German floor will happen tomorrow as planned.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2013
The sand arrived, double loads.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2013
We framed the foundation

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2013
......and we laid the plumbing for waste and supply.......

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2013
as at the time we left the site on Friday evening....

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2013
I bought and laid a sheet of nylon on this foundation, for damp proofing.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Then the boys took over.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 BEDROOM PANTHEON SMART DUPLEX + A POOL @ ORCHID BY CHEVRON LEKKI. CALL US NOW! / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home / Building A New 6 Bedroom Duplex, A Diary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.