Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family (21890 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Solomon Lar Is Dead / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2013
God Bless Arthur Eze..
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Razakipaye: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2013
0monnakoda:

Your question is a 5tupid question. Must you speak
u are more stupid. wat is the daughter doing with her pay.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by MrMac10(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2013
All ye Yuzedo wannabes and Frontpage Hustlers this is gettin dry n too childish Be urself and Get something of ur own Allah Kiaye Nairaland
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Thebrightest(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2013
isaiahethan:

Ok now grammar,I dey enter okada.make we see for senate meeting
Your reply is hilarious. Anyways, are you a member of the upper house of the parliament?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: From giving Fashola cows to buying mansion for Solomon Lar's family.

Kudos to political philanthropists.
Arthur Eze with all his faults has been a philanthropist ab initio. His philanthropy is not restricted to the political sphere as he has been and is still a benefactor to many.

It is not for nothing that he is called Artjur 1000. Make enquiries son.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Meringe(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.
Notice me!!!!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2013
gratiaeo: Who is fooling who? If he chooses to you his own share of loot to do whatever that pleases him, that he's own wahala.
Don't want hear anybody comparing him with Tinubu o

Why? Because Tinubu is a saint? Or Because he isn't a criminal or because he didn't embezzle money or simply because he is a Yoruba man.

I don't need an answer but I hope you wouldn't lie to yourself!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by mr9ceguy3413: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2013
write2obi: I'll never decline the opportunity to make front page
My special thanks goes to
Mr Edoyad
Mr Senu
MTN Nigeria
My Shout out goes to
Those that tot I'll never make front page, your wrong
To Mukina2 your Ban is making me stronger
Finally to Mum I told you I'll make u proud
stale
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kaeto(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2013
kokoA: Who are the deceiving.. If you can afford to rent a house in maitama then you are rich enough to own a house anywhere in Nigeria. Mcheeewww.
bloody tribalist. If it was fashola or tinubu you would praise him to high heaven, but since the man is not a yoruba man neither was he baptised with apc water, the truth about a benevolent man should be swept under the carpet. You snakes don't even know God nor show respect to the dead, hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by IlajeOmuro: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2013
Nigerians and hypocrisy! Lar's son is an adviser in GEJ's government, and his daughter, a member of the Reps! Please let's drop this talk of living in a rented apartment!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by danny301: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Slimmos: Dis people can stage lie..how on earth will dat man b living in a rented apartment...abeg are we a learner..make ina no lie or bobo us abeg..no wonder dey said Bobo street

What is a 'stage lie' in a man living in a rented house?... It beats my imagination how some of you talk just for talking sake... Those that knew/ know the man in and out said he lived in a rented apartment and somebody who perhaps never heard the name Solomon Lar (except for the news of his death and other subsequent news) is struggling hard to rubbish whatever good thing people saying about the man for no just reason... Why can't just people stick to what the know and leave that which the do not know?.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sermwell(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2013
0monnakoda:

Your question is a 5tupid question. Must you speak
its u datz actually stupid! Dis same mr lar has a son as a senator and a daughter in d houz of reps and d fooooooolish u is here believin he can't afford his rent! U ar so sick nd dilusional guy

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by naptu2: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Does he own a house in Plateau State?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by ymorounranti: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Big4wig: Spend our money
Don,t mine them,this politician thinks they can deceive us
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sermwell(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Razakipaye:
u are more stupid. wat is the daughter doing with her pay.
God bless u jare! Dis guy just dey here dey talk like mumu!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Bobby4090: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2013
kokoA: Who are the deceiving.. If you can afford to rent a house in maitama then you are rich enough to own a house anywhere in Nigeria. Mcheeewww.

You are right my brother. All this is just propaganda taken to an extreme level. Its always so when a man dies. Different Angelic stories will come up. He put his daughter into the stinking house of reps. and was a Governor of Plateau for many years. He ought to be living in Jos where he has several houses but decided to stay put in Abuja in order to partake in the national cake.

All am saying is that he is less corrupt than likes of Obasanjo and Mantu, but please spare me all the talks that he chose to live in a rented mansion in Maitama because of funds. Solomon Lar and his kids are very rich. But not as corrupt as his contemporaries. Another person like Solomon Lar is Alex Ekwueme. He isnt known to be corrupt but Ekwueme is damn rich from his own sweat.

End of Story.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by packagerz: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2013
What is wrong in staying in a rented apartment,after all,him get house for lagos and his home town. This pple dey bobo us. Make God help us.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Boyewu: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Solomon Lar set a good example for other politicians. But one thing is that must every rich man in Nigeria get house in Abuja? This makes it impossible for an average man to live in Abuja city. If u can rent a duplex in Maitama u can build a house in Kubwa, Lugbe, Life Camp etc stop deceiving us our leaders....
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sermwell(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2013
danny301:

What is a 'stage lie' in a man living in a rented house?... It beats my imagination how some of you talk just for talking sake... Those that knew/ know the man in and out said he lived in a rented apartment and somebody who perhaps never heard the name Solomon Lar (except for the news of his death and other subsequent news) is struggling hard to rubbish whatever good thing people saying about the man for no just reason... Why can't just people stick to what the know and leave that which the do not know?.
its really a pity dat u ar so daft as 2 believe dis bunch of liars; so u don't knw dat dis ppl ar using dis man's death 2 score cheap political point? How gullible can u be?SMH
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by oluboyo04(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2013
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.
yu don take dis thing again.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**

What is it with U haterz? Ehnn !!!!! I bow for U o. If he get,he is lavish. If he no get,he is selfish. Nigga,get a life. U would do worst if U ever get to that position
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Stevosty: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
If WE do it, this people go use criticism finish us, make WE just tell this MAN make him do am in his own name.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kettykin: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ingrate , you think everybody should be ungrateful for help rendered in the psst
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Cross007: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Naija na pure action film
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kettykin: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Solomon lar's contemporaries in some states own estates and shares in blue chip companies with houses in London and dubai, yet some kleptomaniacs don't see or deeply appreciate kind gesture by Arthur Eze
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by dammytosh: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2013

You are right
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kettykin: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can someone who is not biased compare Solomon Lar with Olusegun Agagu and tell me who is the kleptomaniac between the two of them
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by MrMcJay(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2013

Pele. I heard doctors are on strike. I never knew it also affected Yaba Left.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by WildChild00(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**

Do you mean Tinubu cheesy D:
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
The truth is that an average hausa man prefer a rented house to building or buying a house in another man's land..
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by naptu2: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cajetan speaks: The truth is that an average hausa man prefer a rented house to building or buying a house in another man's land..

Hausa man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex / "Murders", Death Threats & Indiscriminate Arrests: Post-lekki Shooting Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.