Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family (21888 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Solomon Lar Is Dead / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kmanning: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
;seriously;
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by firedaman1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
One of the very few Nigerians who has consistently used their personal wealth to touch the lives of Nigerians(regardless of the tribe u are from).Chief Arthur Eze u will always have my respect.
Eze n'Ukpo I ga adi!!!!!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by ugoboss26(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
humility at its best.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
naptu2:

Hausa man
Do you have any issue with that statement?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by danny301: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sermwell: its really a pity dat u ar so daft as 2 believe dis bunch of liars; so u don't knw dat dis ppl ar using dis man's death 2 score cheap political point? How gullible can u be?SMH

You are an epitome of stupidity to think that everything on earth is politics... The point here is that the man was living in a rented apartment. If you have any prove to refute that claim just come up with it or stop exhibiting your stupidity now.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by anataala: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Propaganda, every one should account for his own deeds good or bad. If u hide for people u can't hide for Baba God
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Was he poor? How did he get 2 London? i neva knew u could use ur rented apartment reciept as collateral 2 collect loan. He should even be owing sef. i dont give a shoot.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by cyril10(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
If you could not doubt the story on how Buhari is living in a rented house in Abuja, why doubt this too?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kabaka1: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.

Omg! Ok! Suffry suffer oh 4 this ur BIG BIG grammar cheesy. E fit knock person down b4 person go finish reading ur comment grin grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by naptu2: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Do you have any issue with that statement?

Was Solomon Lar a hausa man?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Pattey(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Was he/ are they deceiving us or not?

God knows all, and by now Lar should be standing hands behind his back, receiving judgement from God.

#NaDemSabi
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Policewoman(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
An apartment for eg 3 bedroom in Maitama costs not less than 4.5M per annum as rent.

Politicians should stop fooling us. He may have had his reasons for not erecting or buyin house in abuja but he was definitely not poor.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by sambabadave: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
kado: Why the concern now when his dead? Why didn't you buy him the house when he was alive. Hypocrites!
I wounder,this is wat He wud hv appreciated if He were alive
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by andyanders: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Why couldn't the said Arthur not find out about his so called mentor who made him what he is today, his welfare when he was alive and he is just coming now that the man is late to donate house, money and his so called pity for the affairs of the late man.
All these political rogues who only try to be noticed when loved ones die to use their death to make name for me is useless. Why couldn't this useless Arthur meet with the man when he was alive to build the so called house for him?
The money you cannot spend for me when I am alive, do not spend that money when I am dead. These politicians and our celebrities who only try to show compassion when they loose a colleague knows their own secret and source of their wealth. If you have so much money and cannot help any of your loved ones and even the helpless people when they are alive, only to surface when they die, I can ONLY attribute your wealth to an occult wealth.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by afrikanns: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.
Another obiaghon in the making. keep it up
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by danny301: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cajetan speaks: The truth is that an average hausa man prefer a rented house to building or buying a house in another man's land..

Just listen to yourself... And you may even think you have made a point... In your own ranking of people, a former federal legislator, gov, PDP Chairman etc is an average man, who then are the ruling class?.. Again your called Solomon Lar, a man from langtang town in Plateau state an hausa man because in your small mind any man who is not from the south must be a hausa man... And you think Abuja is another man's land for a man whose ancestral home is Jos but the same Abuja is not another man's land for people of his calibre from Borno, Imo, Ogun, Akwa-ibom etc...Dude, you have a very long way to go.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by ibsals(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
edoyad:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/solomon-lar-lived-rented-house-aide/

be nice and you won,t regret it. Even at death you will get your reward
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Celepope: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Majority of the people here commenting just feel like commenting.The said Solomon Lar might not be rich as people think and this made him not to be able to afford a house in that part of Abuja.I know that area very well.It's not easy to buy a house there.That's very close to NNPC hospital in Maitama.It should be noted that even the well known and influencial E.K.Clark was also living in a rented apartment in Asokoro just until 2011 before some loyalists to him came together and bought him a house in Asokoro.Even when Chief Clark was staying under rent he wasn't paying the rent out of his pocket.That's not to say they are poor but maybe they couldn't sacrifice that huge amount in buying a house because they have other pressing needs.Some might also castigate chief Arthur Eze for deciding to buy a house for him when he is dead but mind you not everyone will let out their problem to you no matter how close you are to them.That was why the said Chief was shocked that the said late chieftain was living under a rented apartment.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by folemzy: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
ayusco85: Truly solomon Lar was A̶̲̥̅ humble, God fearing, respectful, detribalised and honest man, someone who had the opportunity to loot nigeria but didnt. He is surely A̶̲̥̅ model for all nigerian politicians.
what is this one saying?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by nasonaso: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
dridowu: Rented apartment ? All ds pple think dy can bobo us, wo fe fi buredi ko wa lomi obe je,
awon asin wi

[color=#000099]please create your own thread and speak your language. if u cant speak simple English dont post gibberish. No wonder 88% of corp members cant communicate in simple English. I discovered that graduates from SW,SE and those from the North seems to ve a default system in this regard or peeps from those schools do not speak queens english in their so called great Ife and d rest. abeg park well joor[/color][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by simpleseyi: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**

Now close your eyes, take a deep breadth, breadth in, breadth out. Your blood pressure is rising rapidly all because of Tinubu, I am not a fan of thieves but definitely Solomon Lar is a bloody thief just like Tinubu, so why give yourself hypertension? Solomon Lar has gone to join other thieves in hell, looters like Sanni Abacha, Mariam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Augustus Aikhiomu, Jonathan's brother, Sheppopotamus mother, Patrick Yakowa, Segun Agagu, Owoye Azazi, Isa Yuguda's sisters, the Yar'Adua brother and Lawrence Anini - yes they belong to the same universal set - robbers (either armed or pen robbers). Sooner than later, Tinubu will be joining his ancestors too just like you and I.

No give yourself hypertension because of these bloody looters.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by gbagyiza: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote
author=Sermwell]This is pure politics jare; propaganda driven politics
just 2 score cheap political point! Its funny dat sum nairalanders ar
alredi so gullible 2 believe dis! SMH[/quote] well spoken,who dey wan deceive.all dis na story, abeg make we hear word jare.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by dridowu: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
U dat can speak good queens english , are u d richest in d world ? Incase u dnt know , what u quoted is combination of english and yoruba ,Upgrade to latest version bro
nasonaso:

[color=#000099]please create your own thread and speak your language. if u cant speak simple English dont post gibberish. No wonder 88% of corp members cant communicate in simple English. I discovered that graduates from SW,SE and those from the North seems to ve a default system in this regard or peeps from those schools do not speak queens english in their so called great Ife and d rest. abeg park well joor[/color][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kokoA(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
kaeto: bloody tribalist. If it was fashola or tinubu you would praise him to high heaven, but since the man is not a yoruba man neither was he baptised with apc water, the truth about a benevolent man should be swept under the carpet. You snakes don't even know God nor show respect to the dead, hypocrites!
shut up there! I am from the north central, thesame region as the late Solomon Lar and I also reside in Abuja. I can confidently tell you that for the man to afford renting a duplex in an area like Maitama which I believe is one of the most expensive areas to live an Africa, he can comfortably buy a duplexes in Jos and buy a duplex in a less expensive part of Abuja. Lobatan!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by hakanai(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2013

We don hear most you try to bury person with words !!!! cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by hakanai(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please NL work on peoples response to news of dead people.We lack respect for the dead.Look how this issue has suddenly turn to political battle ground and tribal attacks on the late man. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by shamson: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
0monnakoda:

Your question is a 5tupid question. Must you speak
Your contribution is a 5tupid one. Must you
talk
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by misterjosh(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**
This guy u gullible gan o, ow can u believe ridiculous, outright nonsense. Person fit rent house for dat kind area u kum dey tell me say iim no get iim own house. Una don reach iim village or wiaeva iim dey stay be4 iim port go Abuja ni. Abeg mak we hear word, no b me dem go dey tell this kind elephant lie, e too big nd obvious
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by highmood(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice. But the ibos do say " do d good will u plan to do for me when I am alive and not when I am dead" so he would have done that while he was alive since he made him what he is.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013

you and the people who like your comment are shallow minded fools. It is a pity.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by RICHBOI2(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2013

U have said it all! God bless u for saying the truth.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Gorrbachev: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013

Opio! have you been to Plateau state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex / Buhari Vs Atiku: PDP Reacts To 60 Political Parties’ Position On ‘INEC Server’ / Supreme Court: Buhari ’Eminently Qualified’ To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.