Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy (2714 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / Gay English Vicar Wan Marry Nigerian Male Model! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by eazyman(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2006
Hello,My name is: Leo, i'm a 26 year old male model currently residing in Nigeria, I'm 5ft 9" tall, handsome, Hot and erotic with athletic build. I need a very caring, serious and reliable sugar mum from any part of the world, who must be healthy, responsible and independent, her ultimate comfort and satisfaction is guaranteed. She should be between (38-52 years old), i can be contacted me thru my email: eazyman24@yahoo.com, so holla and reply soon if you feel you are qualified for me and you'll be very grateful you did, but please dont reply if you dont have the qualities listed above cuz i aint here for jokes.
Regards,
Leo.

Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by baby4u2(f): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2006
the picture of u there is not clear. You have to put a clearer picture of you then i can see if u can be hooked up.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by sade511(f): 4:42am On Jun 08, 2006
Was that picture taken in Nigeria?
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2006
what with all this seeking for female threads, na wa oh! don't y'all come across women in your everyday life abi what's ur shalala.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by hotangel2(f): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2006
zionchic:

what with all this seeking for female threads, na wa oh! don't y'all come across women in your everyday life abi what's your shalala.

My sistah ask am for me oo.
MAle model, na female models u dey work with now. Abeg carry go.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2006
Please i will like to apply.
I hope you can afford me.
Please post what you are ready to pay and i will consider if i can accept.
By the way i charge on the hour , i only fly first class and i only step down in 5 star hotels

ps

i only take dollers and euro pay b4 service.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2006
Lol. cheesy na wa for you oh mamaput. you don't think that home boy is looking for sugar mummy to add to his pay packet.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2006
zionchic:

Lol. cheesy na wa for you oh mamaput. you don't think that home boy is looking for sugar mummy to add to his pay packet.

Don't you see the demands he is making .I mean beggers are not choosers.
I even forgot in Germany by law he even has to pay compensation money if i Travel out (trennungs geld) people get it for being separated from their family
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2006
LMAO You're killing mii, he beta come and respond so we could know his capability
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2006
Any way u are right i do not think he can afford me grin maybe i will take the 3 star Hotel and travel normal. After all he is a home boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2006
LOLOLOLOL grin grin grin grin, i bet he's not up to the task
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2006
he he he he, sugar mummy £££
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by desiree(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2006
@easyman

This looks a bit iffy sad sad

Won't it be better if you actually got yourself a real job?? it would save you  all the  hassle.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2006
thats not his picture, just took a pic of the net, so to attract sugar mummies its tottaly fake,
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by desiree(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2006
@badman

I echo your thought on that, he even said he was a model so we won't be suspicious of the picture, nice one grin
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2006
lolol  cheesy cheesy cheesy

just like you name implies you are bad badman, ease up on him don't be too mean.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by sugarmama: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2006
please you people should stop saying thrash here, this guy looks serious in his quest and he's already stated that he aint here for games, so simply contact him thru his email if you need him and stop beating about the bush and talking thrash!
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2006
sugamama i guess u da same peson just using a diff adress and u now made an id sugarmama, its so obvious lol
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by trumic(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2006
@badman, im sure he/she cis is the one, mayne this guy is damn dumb, LMAO grin
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
I can confirm that sugarmama = eazyman. Should I ban them?
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by trumic(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2006
yeah, ban them, we dont need indecent folks here, immediate ban jare
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
u see i was rite so obvious
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by sugarmama: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2006
hey ya'll it sint wat ya think, i'm only sympathetic to this guy and i dont like the way you all talk here, i have even contacted him already, let me see how it goes if he is up to my taste. one thing about us women is that we like pretending a lot, even when we have already fallen for someone and even ready to do anything to get the person, we still pretend, sometimes we continue pretending until someone behind overtakes us to take it up, and next option is usually to fight, so my dear make haste while the sun shines!
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2006
guy u still dey yan, admin has already confirmed the ip add match just give it up even if u wont get any babe here self talkless of sugar mummy
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by trumic(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2006
lmao, this guy is sooo dumb, tis pretty obvius u aint for for sugar crap angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by sugarmama: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2006
for your own info , i'm in a cyber cafe and anyone can use the cafe at anytime, so telling me id matches or not is an error cuz you seem not to be aware of that!
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by jgirl3: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
lol. Abeg i no fit laugh this morning o.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
Senu please do not spoil my fun.

Ok here is my prise 150 € pro starting hour from the second i step into the plane taking me to Nigeria.
I need one hr to get to the airport and board the plane.
Nigeria is high risk so makes it 1000€ extra

can some0ne do the maths . its a 6 hr flight.

then comes the seperation money another 1000€ for the weekend.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
ehh mamaput i think since u re the sugar mummy its u that need to spoil him with cash grin
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by layi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2006
@sugarmama

Since u used the same cybercafe as eazyman, then wait there for him instead of sending a mail, oh wait he's already there in the cafe, yes, sitting right on ur seat.
nna men, naija men keep embarassing us. when una go learn to go legit.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2006
But why he is the one putting condition not me .
Is that how to look for suger mummy  cheesy cheesy
I mean what can he have to offer by his "high standard" if not money
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2006

(1) (2)

Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U / Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) / Genuine Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.