Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (10665 Views)

Express / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
True or false?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
True
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
True to an extent.
Not all girls think alike.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
How do u think? tongue
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
OP, which one are u refering to. Nigerian gals home or abroad?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
xynerise:

How do u think? tongue
I think sharp and I know that just cos someone cares doesn't mean I have to overly take advantage of him.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
yorke:

OP, which one are u refering to. Nigerian gals home or abroad?
guess grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by slimyem: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
not in all cases.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Meklex(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
hmmm
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
xynerise:

guess grin
Sorry, ain't good at guessing.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by 2sexy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
Its only the foolish myopic ones that does this but unfortunately, over 80% of them are.

I am naturally a guy that likes to give not because am dating a lady but because I understand the need, but out of four that I have dated, only one did not behave that way.

I ended my relationship on basis that they think I have to give because am dating them. Sorry, I never called you an ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
yorke:

Sorry, ain't good at guessing.
then phone a friend grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by bxcode(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
Only to gals that are mugu too.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by r231(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
False cheesy grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Sijo01(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
Mugu one or two?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Both grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by pendo89(f): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
and what exactly does the caring guy do to be called one?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
pendo89:

and what exactly does the caring guy do to be called one?

The same thing a ''mugu'' does, it all depends on the receiving gal.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Sijo01(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ar u caring?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

^ar u caring?

I would like to think so.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by MrsChima1(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
Caring=mugu
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by pendo89(f): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

The same thing a ''mugu'' does, it all depends on the receiving gal.

ok I take mugu to mean foolish.
so a caring guy does foolish things? why shouldn't he be called foolish then?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

I would like to think so.

meaning u ar wat d op said,
true or false?
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2011
pendo89:

You asked a billion dollar question.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

meaning u ar wat d op said,
true or false?

Both. A guy could be a mugu to one girl and a caring one to another girl, it all depends on how the girl sees it, she may think that a guy is giving her stuff cos of her looks or her charm is working on the guy while another girl will see it as caring and generous.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by MrsChima1(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
I guess a mother who cares about her children is a fool.
I guess a husband who cares about his wife is a fool.
I guess a wife who cares about her husband is a fool.
I guess a father who cares about his children is a fool.
I guess a friend who cares about his/her friends is a fool.

We are all doomed.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
pendo89:

The term ''mugu'' is used when somebody is being milked by a girl/boy, basically it means you are not smart/clever to realise that you have been turned to cash-machine.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Plutarch: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
A caring guy is a mugu to a lady that does not really love him.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by pendo89(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

Both. A guy could be a mugu to one girl and a caring one to another girl, it all depends on how the girl sees it, she may think that a guy is giving her stuff cos of her looks or her charm is working on the guy while another girl will see it as caring and generous.

That is what I was waiting to hear. You are buying love instead of letting it happen.And she knows it that's why she labels you mugu certified.
care = buying stuff= foolish/mugu.From your statement both gal and guy are mugus. They both assume.
Caring is broad.C what chima typed.Its deeper than buying stuff.
If you buy love>> *caring* you will need to keep trading to keep it afloat.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
pendo89:

That is what I was waiting to hear. You are buying love instead of letting it happen.And she knows it that's why she labels you mugu certified.
care = buying stuff= foolish/mugu
Caring is broad.

Well. . . in Nigeria, buying ''gifts and giving money'' is a core part of rela/ship, you show how much you love her by action (gift/money) i must point out here that its not all Nigerian girls that does this.

If you are not a ''giver' then u don't stand a chance.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
The truth of the matter is that as regards love in general,everybody at one point or another plays the F O O L,there's no exception to the rule.

Person song am as sing sef.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Igwe419: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
Nigerian women love douche bags as boyfriends

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.