Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614982 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:09am On Nov 22, 2013
apple08:

Answer am na... ask Chrigo, he has gotten worse questions than this....
.... no mind Amefrica....na bad guy grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2013
NasdaQ: Here are the docs i submitted:
-Int. passport
-Admission letter
-Certificate from Uni.
-WAEC result
-NYSC certificate
-Birth certificate
-affidavit of support
-Sponsors SOA(personal)- 8m
-Sponsors SOA(company)- dont remember the figures
-Certificate of incorporation
-Memo and Art of association
-Particulars of directors
landed property valuation certificate- 25m
.... Thanks for the info. Congrats for landing there safely too. We shall say more congrats in dis forum. IJN, Insha Allah. Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Siga: …I just believe its mostly about what u have in ur pocket… so people for here na chop money… na Business Class den wan fly enter Canada… lol…
Boss.. No let ppl dey harrass us wit posh airline... Lol.. Was only joking.. I think when it comes to travelling by air, think abt safety n ur pocket. IYAM gingered wit dis ma new family, few hrs with u gawls be like say I no dey earth again..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Amefrica.....so u self fit dey yab person now?....Lol.... am glad u now know how it feels......so no blame me for yabbing u den ooooo grin......

grin But, that one different now. That question is very obvious nah. Like asking a rich man, "do you have money?"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....and Onye oma grin.....

Come oh ChriGo....what's up with you and dis name?
Baba SIGA no get any probs with me concerning ladies and air-hostesses...stop trying to drag me into the mud with you...cos I'm innocent tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Please is any1 going for any industrial engineering discipline in any of the colleges named here? " PGD level".
Daddy ChriGo grin , I am a tech savvy and I would love to major in any computer technology related disciplines.please what do you advice me to go for especially on the pgd level because my cgpa no go allow me go straight for masters..all d gurus in this thread advices are welcomed also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Amefrica:

grin But, that one different now. That question is very obvious nah. Like asking a rich man, "do you have money?"
....hmmm!!!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Onye oma:

Come oh ChriGo....what's up with you and dis name?
Baba SIGA no get any probs with me concerning ladies and air-hostesses...stop trying to drag me into the mud with you...cos I'm innocent tongue
.....Loolzzzzz grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2013
lymelyte: Please is any1 going for any industrial engineering discipline in any of the colleges named here? " PGD level".
Daddy ChriGo grin , I am a tech savvy and I would love to major in any computer technology related disciplines.please what do you advice me to go for especially on the pgd level because my cgpa no go allow me go straight for masters..all d gurus in this thread advices are welcomed also.
.....LOL @daddy ..... my brother don't chase miss bon away biko grin.....I am not daddy....Lol.....if ur passion na to major in computer tech, apply to sch dat offer the course and then keep the admission letter in ur right hand...at the same time apply to another sch with course related to industrial eng ....use that to apply for ur visa in other to avoid not bonafide blablabla....when u get to canny u can switch to the computer tech sch with ease......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
lol @daddy
ChriGo: .....LOL @daddy ..... my brother don't chase miss bon away biko grin.....I am not daddy....Lol.....if ur passion na to major in computer tech, apply to sch dat offer the course and then keep the admission letter in ur right hand...at the same time apply to another sch with course related to industrial eng ....use that to apply for ur visa in other to avoid not bonafide blablabla....when u get to canny u can switch to the computer tech sch with ease......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2013
LOL Pele greatheights
greatheights:

*sobs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2013
have done my Med early Dis month.... Am not sure If consultants practice Av uploaded my medical result ..And Av been calling der number since nobody pick. please help me what can I do....I also mailed cdhc If d hospital hv uploaded my results der told me my application is under review...... don't knw what to do please any advice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2013
matty20: have done my Med early Dis month.... Am not sure If consultants practice Av uploaded my medical result ..And Av been calling der number since nobody pick. please help me what can I do....I also mailed cdhc If d hospital hv uploaded my results der told me my application is under review...... don't knw what to do please any advice?

Since dey said its under review, then its under review. U can check back right after 3-4weeks u did ur meds with CP, and if they tell u it has been sent to the embassy, then happily storm there and collect ur trv. u can ask sis britiko for the doctor's number at CP, i tink she's got his direct line.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2013
miss bon: LOL Pele greatheights

Dnt pele mi, kankan. *whisperin'* u get any turkish babe for hand?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Itstyme:

FYI, looking at standards, services and aircraft comfortability , Ethiopia is way better than Qatar. They ve got all what u might desire in an air travel but just the name Ethiopia seems scary to you which isn't so at all. Go figure...
I beg to differ. .. I have used Ethiopia airline before and I had a very horrible horrible experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Any body in the house that has Asaju med clinic number wonna call them and know how far about my medics and those that did last week friday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2013
LoL,make I check "fun mi ni time" grin
greatheights:

Dnt pele mi, kankan. *whisperin'* u get any turkish babe for hand?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....LOL @daddy ..... my brother don't chase miss bon away biko grin.....I am not daddy....Lol.....if ur passion na to major in computer tech, apply to sch dat offer the course and then keep the admission letter in ur right hand...at the same time apply to another sch with course related to industrial eng ....use that to apply for ur visa in other to avoid not bonafide blablabla....when u get to canny u can switch to the computer tech sch with ease......
Thank you daddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
matty20: have done my Med early Dis month.... Am not sure If consultants practice Av uploaded my medical result ..And Av been calling der number since nobody pick. please help me what can I do....I also mailed cdhc If d hospital hv uploaded my results der told me my application is under review...... don't knw what to do please any advice?
... mail them to be sure info@childrenspractice.com .....I did same and they got back to me telling me they have sent my result to the embassy....mine took 13days.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013
lymelyte:
Thank you daddy cheesy cheesy
....lolzzzzz grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2013
tebenezer:

Take am....017614654....Asaju number...U can wait till the next storming date before u did cuz i quite sure that asaju is effective and impressive...Good luck
so u trying to say i shld storm d embassy nxt week nxt dats a gud idea bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
tebenezer:

Take am....017614654....Asaju number...U can wait till the next storming date before u did cuz i quite sure that asaju is effective and impressive...Good luck
thanks bro and u also got there email so i can mail them too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Ambeyh: thanks bro and u also got there email so i can mail them too

For the email,No...But u can visit their website...search google engine for asaju hospital's website,there you find their email.....I hope this helps u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
tebenezer:

For the email,No...But u can visit their website...search google engine for asaju hospital's website,there you find their email.....I hope this helps u...
i jst called now the lady that picked said i shld call bak on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ambeyh: i jst called now the lady that picked said i shld call bak on monday

Its well...Monday is jux around the corner!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
ancient1:

make all of unu dey carry una naira head come, i dey wait....abeg make una keep una swag on point oh....e be like say dem dey respect naija guys out here, (surprising right? me sef no blv am) so make una no fall my hand......no awilologomba-ish arrangement or else i go deport u with speed. Intl students na like just 25% of the entire uni population, Africans are like say 10% of that population, nigerians go be like 95% of the african student population, so you are all welcome.

Na upei me sef dey show next year boss. How's the school like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Frosti:

We plenty!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Frosti:

frosti drop ur numba na winter or fall THANK GOD say i go get many 9ja guys 4 d crib
1)AMBEYH
2)AMEFRICA
3)FROSTI
4)SANTOHFILS
5)OUR ONE AND ONLY SKL DADDY AMCIENT1 and the other guys there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
tebenezer:

Its well...Monday is jux around the corner!!!
thanks oga me will give them a call on monday bt dat monday far die
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ambeyh: frosti drop ur numba na winter or fall THANK GOD say i go get many 9ja guys 4 d crib
1)AMBEYH
2)AMEFRICA
3)FROSTI
4)SANTOHFILS
5)OUR ONE AND ONLY SKL DADDY AMCIENT1 and the other guys there

You know what it is! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by funnyem: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please is there anyone currently at Winnipeg that can help with off-campus housing. Any help will be really appreciated! Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.