Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612271 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lokzie: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
@chidinma1/Nasdaq Correct info except you can apply for permanent residence after working for one year full time on the post graduation work permit you get after school. Please read Canadian Experience Class properly on cic.gc.ca
NasdaQ:
Hey! It is possible to extend ur visa as long as u hav an admission letter. If u r going in for a 1yr program, u might b given a 1yr work permit if u decide to work after concludin it which u will b expected to come back home when d period runs out. but if u run a 2 or 3yrs program, then they cld give u 3yrs work permit. So then u cld apply for permanent residence in ur fourth or fifth year. alot of nigerians extend their studies so as to get 3yrs work permit. So its possible to extend ur visa after every program, the longer u stay, the better in terms of work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: i submitted
soa worth of 9 million
my school testimonial
waec
neco
and letter wrote by my sponsor
addressing himself

he went to centennial college and later went to concordia university canada
and later came to Nigeria and establish 3 companies
all attached with is certificates
Congrat bro..Wah school are you heading 2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
kclexa:

Congrats bro,
We await the complete joyful news
Guy...I am in Alberta and for days now....it's been. -20degrees....so that one n.a. Small potatoes...January can be as high as -40
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hahahaha!! calm down na...Na still january dem go kick the rule off....u don dey hustle Mentally grin.....
Bro confirmed? Yea man mentally and spiritually . The extra cash is needed grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
kjbobo:
Guy...I am in Alberta and for days now....it's been. -20degrees....so that one n.a. Small potatoes...January can be as high as -40

Make una help me warn kjbobo oh! Which kind consolation be this na. embarassed

I am coming to Edmonton, Alberta in January and you are scaring me, abi you want me to return my TRV to CDHC?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
kjbobo:
....Kclexa you see?....better change ur mind nw ooo make u no end up for museum grin....Sarnia na just 7c pere.....No minus yet....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okay bro I hav don that
ChriGo: ....@papa km...Pls send me an email here chrigolex@gmail.com ...wana send the stuff to u now but my other phone don die(i love Nepa grin )....would av copied ur email frm dia....waiting nw bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
papa km: Okay bro I hav don that
...Let me check grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hav u seen it
ChriGo: ...Let me check grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
....Nicemax ....Nicemax...Nicemax...
How many times did i call u grin.....Please Sigariciously List the Unpertubed documents u submitted in other to Justwiselise the reasons why CDHC call peeps early for medics......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Kclexa you see?....better change ur mind nw ooo make u no end up for museum grin....Sarnia na just 7c pere.....No minus yet....

Bad belle ChriGo, you done dey winching me bah. I go dey wear 5 cardigans.

Kaii, cold go make me fat oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
kclexa:

....wear 50 Cardigans u go still feel am grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nicemax ....Nicemax...Nicemax...
How many times did i call u grin.....Please Sigariciously List the Unpertubed documents u submitted in other to Justwiselise the reasons why CDHC call peeps early for medics......

PRAYER, PERSISTENCE AND RESILIENCE. gringrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kelly4top: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Any body with useful info about University of Saskachewan and the city of Saskatoon in term of everything and job?. Any great nairalander there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
kclexa:

U might try getting original aboniki frm edo state mixed with shea butter(ori). It works for extreme cold. it kips u warm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
@waleswizzy- congrats dear.
Av a safe trip. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
kclexa:

Make una help me warn kjbobo oh! Which kind consolation be this na. embarassed

I am coming to Edmonton, Alberta in January and you are scaring me, abi you want me to return my TRV to CDHC?
Hahahahaha...my friend is in U of A And I have been told its worse in Edmonton and Calgary compared to Lethbridge....osese bere ni grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
lokzie: @chidinma1/Nasdaq Correct info except you can apply for permanent residence after working for one year full time on the post graduation work permit you get after school. Please read Canadian Experience Class properly on cic.gc.ca
Aiit thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
britiko:

U might try getting original aboniki frm edo state mixed with shea butter(ori). It works for extreme cold. it kips u warm.

God bless you britiko, no mind kjbobo and ChriGo.

Thank goodness I just visited Edo state, I must enter market in the morning. Na like 20 container of this Aboniki, I go buy. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
kjbobo:
Hahahahaha...my friend is in U of A And I have been told its worse in Edmonton and Calgary compared to Lethbridge....osese bere ni grin

Kia kjbobo, you just dey pour hot coaltar for this injury. Well sha britiko done provide first help, I sure say more go come.
By the way am heading to Concordia in Edmonton and I hear say una Lethbridge dey use our campus at times. U join them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
for folks goin to places like regina ..vancouver ..I tink KLM is d best..I seat to stand corrected..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: i got this from Visa application – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 22/11/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website i have done my medicals since is it that they has given me
congrats bro where and when did u do ur medics mine dey come soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kunsoft(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sneeze! i greet una ooo. Chirgogo, Nicemax, GH, Xtus et al. I'm just Passing by ni

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2013
kelly4top:
Any body with useful info about University of Saskachewan and the city of Saskatoon in term of everything and job?. Any great nairalander there?

Its a nice place... they gat Oil like Alberta and BC, their economy is reasonable... Saskatchwean is on the Prairie; just like Manitoba and Alberta, so expect some windchill in winter... Spencer is studying in Saskatchewan..and I also have a good friend out there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Quantumfisika: for folks goin to places like regina ..vancouver ..I tink KLM is d best..I seat to stand corrected..lol

Depends on your pocket...obe to dun owo lopa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2013
kclexa:

God bless you britiko, no mind kjbobo and ChriGo.

Thank goodness I just visited Edo state, I must enter market in the morning. Na like 20 container of this Aboniki, I go buy. grin

Aboniki no go work... I have about 15 ... I can even ship it out to you for free
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2013
kjbobo:

I laff.... what do you call worse?...... I think you should talk to people in Winnipeg and Saskatoon...you would start sweating as soon as u get an account of their experience with Winter Season........... Saskatoon felt like -40 yesterday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Kunsoft: Sneeze! i greet una ooo. Chirgogo, Nicemax, GH, Xtus et al. I'm just Passing by ni

DEAR KUNSOFT: MAY CDHC MEDICAL INSTRUCTION HEAL YOU FROM SNEEZING IN JESUS CHRIST'S NAME, AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Dr_Jay02: House it's almost january how far with the open work permit for study permit holders. Any Green light for the policy to take effect in January or we still have to wait for 6 months? Any one with info please update us o. this is a serious matter grin

sorry to burst your buuble..you might have to wait till SPRING
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:51am On Nov 23, 2013
hooo

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2013
britiko:

smiley looking forward to flying Air siga. I know its tiwan tiwan and because na egbon get am na first class I go fly, infact I don't mind sitting beside d pilot. (Never experienced that)
And pls allow chrigogo o. So we can av an humorous flight..
Thanks egbon.

madam, I can fly anything...as long as he go carry me reach where I dey go.... Person wey drink garri and person wey chop chicken...If dem ask both of them, una don chop?..wetin dem go talk..no b YES

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 12:59am On Nov 23, 2013
kelly4top: Hey guys which province is in Canada can you recommend in terms of job availability and affordable tuition for international students with moderate weather?

NONE... you need to choose the lesser evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.