Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613824 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
House it's almost january how far with the open work permit for study permit holders. Any Green light for the policy to take effect in January or we still have to wait for 6 months? Any one with info please update us o. this is a serious matter grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
I tracked my visa now and they told me that my processed passport is ready for collection at vfs today. pls what does it mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Euopal: I tracked my visa now and they told me that my processed passport is ready for collection at vfs today. pls what does it mean?

This post has been eaten lipsrsealed embarassed sad cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Euopal: I tracked my visa now and they told me that my processed passport is ready for collection at vfs today. pls what does it mean?
Congrats if you have done medicals

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
i got this from Visa application – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 22/11/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website i have done my medicals since is it that they has given me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: i got this from Visa application – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 22/11/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website i have done my medicals since is it that they has given me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Am confused because i haven't done medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: i got this from Visa application – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 22/11/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website i have done my medicals since is it that they has given me

Congrats bro! Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Euopal: Am confused because i haven't done medicals.

I'm afraid ur VISA is not being granted.. Never give up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
does that mean they have giving ,me trv i did my medical allow side with nicemax

Amefrica:

Congrats bro! Enjoy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: does that mean they have giving ,me trv i did my medical allow side with nicemax

Yes bro! Go pick it up.. And come celebrate am for us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats to a broda,friend and partner @waleswizzy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2013

Bro sorry for the delay!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013

Congrat!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Humber College is a good choice. They offer Wireless Telecommunication and its still open for January intake. I am heading there for the same course.

Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
Please house help in suggesting a college where I can find a PGD electrical/electronics engineering
It's very urgent,
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congratz bro. which documents did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Little advice for those seeking off campus accomodation, proximity to school should be ur priority. With the way pple dey complain abt the cold, u don't want to be trekking long distances to school or as Oga siga talk, dey cry for bus stop. Try n get somewhere very close to school, not only will it save u bus fare, it will also save u tears. LOL

Ps: I no for mind travelling companion ooh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dr_Jay02: House it's almost january how far with the open work permit for study permit holders. Any Green light for the policy to take effect in January or we still have to wait for 6 months? Any one with info please update us o. this is a serious matter grin
....Hahahaha!! calm down na...Na still january dem go kick the rule off....u don dey hustle Mentally grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
...If u never do medics then you've bin delayed bro...Pls list the docx u submitted for the gurus in the house to critically analyse the reasons for the delay...Online route is still very much ur friend if u still plan to refire....all the best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
....GOD AINT SLEEPING grin....Congrats *in Miss bon's voice*. grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
....@papa km...Pls send me an email here chrigolex@gmail.com ...wana send the stuff to u now but my other phone don die(i love Nepa grin )....would av copied ur email frm dia....waiting nw bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
miss bon: LoL,make I check "fun mi ni time" grin

Thanks jawe! #np skelewu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
God must not slumber, Thanks chrigo

ChriGo: ....GOD AINT SLEEPING grin....Congrats *in Miss bon's voice*. grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
sparta_300: Little advice for those seeking off campus accomodation, proximity to school should be ur priority. With the way pple dey complain abt the cold, u don't want to be trekking long distances to school or as Oga siga talk, dey cry for bus stop. Try n get somewhere very close to school, not only will it save u bus fare, it will also save u tears. LOL

Ps: I no for mind travelling companion ooh!

#correct#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2013

#congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please is this google search accurate? Winter just started na, what will January look feel like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
kclexa: Please is this google search accurate? Winter just started na, what will January look feel like

....Bro u neva see anything 4 dat alberta....I pray u no turn statue of Liberty grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
congrats ... pls pick it up and come share d news...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
i submitted
soa worth of 9 million
my school testimonial
waec
neco
and letter wrote by my sponsor
addressing himself

he went to centennial college and later went to concordia university canada
and later came to Nigeria and establish 3 companies
all attached with is certificates
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro u neva see anything 4 dat alberta....I pray u no turn statue of Liberty grin.....

Guy, this ain't funny oh, naija na 32 degrees oh. Our AC for server room na 16 degrees and we dey wear cardigan.
-15 degrees na suicide oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
waleswizzy: i submitted
soa worth of 9 million
my school testimonial
waec
neco
and letter wrote by my sponsor
addressing himself

he went to centennial college and later went to concordia university canada
and later came to Nigeria and establish 3 companies
all attached with is certificates

Congrats bro,
We await the complete joyful news

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.