Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611727 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Did u say opportunity?....i dont need to run to canada before i could make millions.... bunch of lazy pple who think everything abt canada is easy.
... Bro... relax... don't call people lazy cos they wanna move ... a lot of people have jobs in Nigeria before they relocate... let me tell u ...guys work way harder than they would do in Nigeria when they come here... the difference is what u do pays off and u are appreciated... I know a lot of graduates in Nigeria that have no jobs or money to start a business...and no one is willing to help.... Do u know in Canada if u decide to go into farming... the government is willing to give u help... Security is another reason... I gat friends that were almost killed while in Naija...cos dem dey work for Oil companies... so... not everyone is lazy as u assume... u may not like it...but let those who wanna try it go...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Lmao! a canadian citizen seeking help on NL, Hian!

Yes, it is possible, maybe the parents took the child to Nigeria while so small and now look for info, which is still ook . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Evad(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

As a citizen, you fee will not be same as one on student visa . . . . Average tuition as of today depends on where you wanna go and program and you will not need a visa, just dust your passport and come home

I actually want to have an idea how much a year would cost, the course is computet engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... Bro... relax... don't call people lazy cos they wanna move ... a lot of people have jobs in Nigeria before they relocate... let me tell u ...guys work way harder than they would do in Nigeria when they come here... the difference is what u do pays off and u are appreciated... I know a lot of graduates in Nigeria that have no jobs or money to start a business...and no one is willing to help.... Do u know in Canada if u decide to go into farming... the government is willing to give u help... Security is another reason... I gat friends that were almost killed while in Naija...cos dem dey work for Oil companies... so... not everyone is lazy as u assume... u may not like it...but let those who wanna try it go...

Not all post i do respond to . . . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Evad(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it is possible, maybe the parents took the child to Nigeria while so small and now look for info, which is still ook . . .

If anyone wants proof , ill show you the picture of the passport, it expired years ago tho, trying to renew it now cos of ASUU wahala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Not all post i do respond to . . . Lol
...that's wise bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Evad:
I actually want to have an idea how much a year would cost, the course is computet engineering

But depends on the province you will be going to . . . But you surely will be fine with 7000$ a year exclusive of your feeding and accommodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Evad:

If anyone wants proof , ill show you the picture of the passport, it expired years ago tho, trying to renew it now cos of ASUU wahala
...bro... this is a no judgment zone... no one needs to know ok... we don't care about all that... just ask questions... no matter how ridiculous it may seem...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Evad:

I will advice you renew it fast just to be on safe side

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Evad(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But depends on the province you will be going to . . . But you surely will be fine with 7000$ a year exclusive of your feeding and accommodation

my preference is ontario

$7000? wow thats a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Evad:

my preference is ontario

$7000? wow thats a lot

That is not just your tuition, Tuition alone is not more than 5000$ but so much added costs like gym, health insurance and so many others.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

Have you forgotten that you played US visa lottery till Nigeria was banned. So what are you saying now? Unfortunate soul.
...@imperiouxx. ... are u serious... he really did? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... Bro... relax... don't call people lazy cos they wanna move ... a lot of people have jobs in Nigeria before they relocate... let me tell u ...guys work way harder than they would do in Nigeria when they come here... the difference is what u do pays off and u are appreciated... I know a lot of graduates in Nigeria that have no jobs or money to start a business...and no one is willing to help.... Do u know in Canada if u decide to go into farming... the government is willing to give u help... Security is another reason... I gat friends that were almost killed while in Naija...cos dem dey work for Oil companies... so... not everyone is lazy as u assume... u may not like it...but let those who wanna try it go...

You're wasting your time answering such person? You should have known where he's coming from. That's called anguish of a loser.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

You take your time to answer such person? You should have known where is coming from. That's called anguish of a loser.
... I know bro... but I just dey try rehabilitate him ni ... Plz...confirm he applied for US lottery... I wan burst into laughter here.... lol ... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Hehehehe! says who ur dream can't be actualized in naija?.....Think well and stop pursuing ghost. Lol!

Stop watching nollywood , it's happening in naija, only the weak and lazy people complain.
.....Case Closed....Dude's got empty brains....Am sorry dis happened to u dude.....you will definitely recover soon grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

Who opened your cage? undecided

I'm sure he ran out of his prescription.
Guys una no vex.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ...@imperiouxx. ... are u serious... he really did? grin

I know them. Just single statement from them, anguish is written over everything. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

Have you forgotten that you played US visa lottery till Nigeria was banned. So what are you saying now? Unfortunate soul.

But you wicked shaa grin you should have pinged him the post or whisper am to his ears only.. You don burst his balloon nah..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
wishing him quick recovery.LOL
ChriGo: .....Case Closed....Dude's got empty brains....Am sorry dis happened to u dude.....you will definitely recover soon grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ..Chrigogo... sorry to make u sad... e don dey snow everywhere and for ur side too...

#moo gbe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abeggi free that guy wey dey talk jor...Maybe him papa dey for one of the Nigerian politician....He has no problem because his problems are himself.....Every man for himself,Hit ur head for wall because i am being smart...You think its easy to pay 14k dollars for school fees....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
britiko:

I'm sure he ran out of his prescription.
Guys una no vex.

grin grin we nor vex. I just wan talk some shit into his faqin numb skull.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... I know bro... but I just dey try rehabilitate him ni ... Plz...confirm he applied for US lottery... I wan burst into laughter here.... lol ... grin

My bro, 100% of young Nigerians (few old people too) have once applied or always apply until the US kicks Nigeria out of the scheme.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... Thts no prob... there are few students there that are looking for someone to take over dem lease as they are don next month... I will PM u and u can reply... I go link u up with one...

Oga mi, I'm interested pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.