Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613797 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hahaha @Limited MB....

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica: Some people go just open mouth vomit trash!! If they were to declare Canada as a VISA free country to Nigerians, na them go first buy ticket..

Low-life bitchass niggurs! angry

That bishop guy is still planning to go Ghana to apply for US DV 2015. God won't let him leave Nigeria at anytime because those doing great outside Nigeria are all lazy. And God won't make him lazy.

Some people's bitterness besieges their thoughts and fail to know anyone outside Nigeria has purpose for being there. Either for good or bad, as an achiever or a slave.

Those that show too much grievance about someone outside Nigeria are either victims of embassy (US, UK, Canada, even South Africa grin) or victims of US ban on Nigeria or a low life who thought upgrading is far from him/her.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Justwise, It's not fair. You hid some of my posts. The guy needs to be yabbed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
sampitts: make me too register for part 5 na.. How una dey?
with pidgin english you can't enter canada o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^ imperiouxx, I laugh oo.. Nor mind am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hahahahah dis one funny ooo grin
Siga: ...No lie bro... I applied few times in the 90s and twice when I go to Canada sef... funny thing be say... one of the times in Naija... a friend I helped play with mine got it... bros... I cry ooo... the thing pain me... as if na hin make me no get am... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:
Responding that "douchebag" is a waste of your precious time... Some months ago, JennyKadry wrote something about how Nigerians in Nigeria hates Nigeria living abroad, that thread was a very controversial one, this Bishop guy just corroborate Jenny's claim. He's a pained nigga, probably bounced at the embassy several times.

You need to see how I attempted to kill a squirrel when i saw one here until i was told that they are not meant to be killed....They even have policies governing animals and wild lives....I no get law wey dey govern mesef for naija....Pdp and bisho4Apc don spoil ma country finish....Dont worry ooo...we shall come back and do the right judgement on you....Corrupt politician....Shey na politic bishop dey do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:
Replying that "douchebag" is a waste of your precious time sir... Some months ago, JennyKadry wrote something about how Nigerians in Nigeria hates Nigerians living abroad, that thread was a very controversial one, this Bishop4APC guy just corroborate Jenny's claim. He's a pained nigga, probably bounced at the embassy several times.

I got his rhythm now.

I'm sorry for his bad experience with those embassies and visa lottery.

That's sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
papa km: Hahahahah dis one funny ooo grin
...U know how u feel like... maybe I should have played mine first or last... but the guy is still my very good friend and I was his best man sef for hin wedding at St Louis... good times... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by solomon111(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
I hope the highly excited fresh intakes will not join the huge army of unscrupulous diasporeans to further damage our reputation abroad.
I no yab anybody,make anybody no yab me o.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
solomon111: I hope the highly excited fresh intakes will not join the huge army of unscrupulous diasporeans to further damage our reputation abroad.
I no yab anybody,make anybody no yab me o.

We on dis forum are the new nigerians, d future of tomorrow. IN GOD, we trust.
We shall be great ambassadors and we pray the lord strenghtens us and gives us d GRACE to accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello peeps, I've been given admision into Memorial University to study Biochemistry. Havent applied for my visa yet. I'm gathering the required documents. How's the TRV process like
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sweet and smooth wen u get the right document
onos9ice: Hello peeps, I've been given admision into Memorial University to study Biochemistry. Havent applied for my visa yet. I'm gathering the required documents. How's the TRV process like
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by donsax: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please how much does one need to have in his bank account or sponsor for study in Canada? I mean bank statement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
GBAM!......#word
britiko:

We on dis forum are the new nigerians, d future of tomorrow. IN GOD, we trust.
We shall be great ambassadors and we pray the lord strenghtens us and gives us d GRACE to accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: with pidgin english you can't enter canada o
Dey there make pant dey wear you... Ala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nijanigga: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Look at how this thread have been swarmed, never seen a thread over loaded like this , yet some depraved Nigerians will tell you that Nigeria is the best place to live on earth.Yea, if you're excellent in looting and doing scam .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ...No lie bro... I applied few times in the 90s and twice when I go to Canada sef... funny thing be say... one of the times in Naija... a friend I helped play with mine got it... bros... I cry ooo... the thing pain me... as if na hin make me no get am... grin

You don't bother about crossing over (though you said then). I'm still planning crossing over once I have enough work experience here. A colleague doing his MS now got Canadian PR after applying for Quebec state nominee. He did his undergrad here and worked for 2 years (OPT). Just last week, he went to sign all the paper work and back to school.

Canada absorbs brains from US, mostly if you've advanced degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). They off set the yearly quota for STEM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
donsax: Please how much does one need to have in his bank account or sponsor for study in Canada? I mean bank statement?

Depends on ur school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica: See trafic! shocked

Viewing this topic: Torlark(m), israel007, mr
fabuloz(m), jamp, Amefrica(m), St. Edwin(m),
Soyedele1(m), Irises(m), Tundenoni(m), johnstar
(m), Pasca07, talibanazuka(m), johnnobles,
justfact, Linqsz(m), kayscholar(m), tonyrero(m),
olaabiodun(m), Lalaska(m), rash47(m), mitey(m),
niceeric(m), Nadia_SA1(f), ocheezie, Jimmywest,
bedane, Highbe(m), Fhemmmy, Siga,
moshood44(m), kasimbabs6(m), Sharingan,
harbeordune(f), Midecuc, Ujawissy, 1313(m),
JustHector(m), abbey086(m), Beulah Hephziba
and 54 guest(s)
(Go Up)
thank God ma name no dey among male cos I b bi-sexual... I no need guy or gawl ... No laf o o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
britiko:

Oga mi, I'm interested pls.

are u going to Conestoga too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
tebenezer:

You need to see how I attempted to kill a squirrel when i saw one here until i was told that they are not meant to be killed....They even have policies governing animals and wild lives....I no get law wey dey govern mesef for naija....Pdp and bisho4Apc don spoil ma country finish....Dont worry ooo...we shall come back and do the right judgement on you....Corrupt politician....Shey na politic bishop dey do

If you don't take proper care of your pet, an ACO (animal control officer) would come knocking at your door, especially if you have a "nosy" old neighbour. *Talking from experience*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
go4gold007: thank God ma name no dey among male cos I b bi-sexual... I no need guy or gawl ... No laf o o

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 9jahubcom(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
very soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
papa km: Sweet and smooth wen u get the right document

Okay..... But I'm waiting for a custodian form from my uncle. My admission letter says I should resume by 6 of Jan. But since I havent applied that means I'll have to defer the admission. But does the embassy need the deferment letter.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
....Since this Thread don blow Make we welcum the new comers in da building.....i wana share dis helpful Links to y'all...Take ur time and go through them biko...dis will save my ogas the stress of repeating questions Over and over again....The links goes Thus...

canada Embassy's main website
www.cic.gc.ca

Embassy's approved Instituiton www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

How to apply and gain admissions to a sch
www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

Letter of intent for Masters applicant
www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/233

College applicant should note that admission is not that hard just Look up for the college in the link above and then apply...Admission takes 2wks max

Documents to prepare for Visa processing
www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

please note that the documents for visa process above is for the Direct embassy In person visa submission route(a.k.a Paper route) which takes at least 3-6months for embassy to process your Visa

Here is a fast Method for Visa application...Its called Scan and upload Docx route!! A.k.a Online route grin...Here is the link
www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

Finally here's a sample venum to spice up ur Visa application...Its called Statement of Purpose(SOP)
here's the link
www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/64

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

Sorry i wasnt able to structure this to my taste...The traffic came as a shock...I almost had hypertension when i saw it...Enjoy my people....I need to sleep now ....i do not want to wake up tomorow and meet 5000 PMs ooo....Hospital isnt my portion biko grin....Thanks....

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
@nijanigga

You will be viewing this thread with no privilege to post pretty soon if you don't stop what you are doing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ok oo !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
I dnt think so.. U need to get the right document to apply. And get smooth way to urTRV
onos9ice:
Okay..... But I'm waiting for a custodian form from my uncle. My admission letter says I should resume by 6 of Jan. But since I havent applied that means I'll have to defer the admission. But does the embassy need the deferment letter.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
My WAEC DOB is 1994 which is a wrong DOB. But all my other documents including my passport are 1996. Hope this wouldn't raise any dust. But I've sworn an affidavit to that effect

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.