Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612260 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

My bro, 100% of young Nigerians (few old people too) have once applied or always apply until the US kicks Nigeria out of the scheme.
...No lie bro... I applied few times in the 90s and twice when I go to Canada sef... funny thing be say... one of the times in Naija... a friend I helped play with mine got it... bros... I cry ooo... the thing pain me... as if na hin make me no get am... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
britiko:

Oga mi, I'm interested pls.
...U gat mail bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
miss bon: ChriGo dear smileydont worry we will survive it even if its -70c.....winks grin

#shoppin' for baby food @Lambton mall.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Lazy people like you do. i dont know why you take america and canada as do or die affair.

lols...... calling me lazy..... You got million miles to run to catch up with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ....Bro... na mouth I get ooo... I no dey drink ooo... grin

*holds lafff*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Lazy people like you do. i dont know why you take america and canada as do or die affair.
... buying a land in Naija does not mean u are rich or poor... I know a lot of professionals outside Naija that are very loaded but have no interest in spending their hard earned money on something they cant see ... imagine buying a land in Naija and the omo onile don resell am ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Lazy guy who takes travelling as success.
...Abi oo my bro... at least I invested in something and it worked as I planned... there are several ways to gauge success... I amy decide to poo and clean my yansh with dollar... if I do that and the dollar clean my yansh... na success now...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Kid.
... Yes oo ... baba... I am a kid and I remain sexy and humble...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
greatheights:

#shoppin' for baby food @Lambton mall.
....Lolzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Some people go just open mouth vomit trash!! If they were to declare Canada as a VISA free country to Nigerians, na them go first buy ticket..

Low-life bitchass niggurs! angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ...U gat mail bro...
Thanks sir. Sent u a mail already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buoye1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
justwise: Its that time again when we have to create part5 of this thread, part4 has reached 443 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part4 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you
Please I need you to explain things to me...planning on travelling to canada to study,I'm an engineering student here in Nigeria but I'm thinking of studying medicine over there......how do I go about it?pls i ll be waiting sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... Yes oo ... baba... I am a kid and I remain sexy and humble...
...Kid Siga...Smelling Millions grin....No mind dat Empty skull....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
this is the problem with naija, poverty,in-exposure and corruption don cover their brains, dey no fit think straight again grin
sit down for naija na make sun hammer ya head wella.LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zeb04(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello everyone,I don't know if this is the right place for these,I have been trying to apply for my masters degree in university of denver colorado,can anyone help me in details on how to write a good statement of purpose
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
zeb04: Hello everyone,I don't know if this is the right place for these,I have been trying to apply for my masters degree in university of denver colorado,can anyone help me in details on how to write a good statement of purpose
.... go on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/77

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
buoye1: Please I need you to explain things to me...planning on travelling to canada to study,I'm an engineering student here in Nigeria but I'm thinking of studying medicine over there......how do I go about it?pls i ll be waiting sir

Take your time and go through this thread all you need to know is here, you can start from part 4 or just this part 5
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by solomon111(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
smh.
What a shame.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

Can't you just get it? Why you hating on successful diasporans? They are far better than you. You are superfaqin lame, go get a life. And stop writing rubbish from ur Nokia 2610, save your limited MB bro.
....Hahaha @Limited MB....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello Chirgo, am new in this forum but i have read the whole of part 5 of this thread. Please i need your wisdom, guidance and advice about my Study Visa in Canada.
I had been offered an admission at Centinnial College for May 2014 intake, i did d admission process by myself and later contacted BCIE for visa application assistance, they has offered to assist with visa application at no cost, but they insist that i must pay my full tuition before we can start the application after i have pay initial deposit of $1,115 as requested by the college.
I have about 1.5m in my personal account which could only cover first semester tuition, and my sponsor insisted that until may be i am granted visa or d embassy instructed me to pay d remaining tuition that he can pay.
Please i hope is never too late to start d application now?
Thanking you for your responses and advice...
One Love!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

lols.... nope, I'm still a student (a genuine one) and you don't expect a genuine student in US to buy land in Nigeria.

Ask those who told you such is possible if they are actually studying or stealing.
Replying that "douchebag" is a waste of your precious time sir... Some months ago, JennyKadry wrote something about how Nigerians in Nigeria hates Nigerians living abroad, that thread was a very controversial one, this Bishop4APC guy just corroborate Jenny's claim. He's a pained nigga, probably bounced at the embassy several times.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
buoye1: Please I need you to explain things to me...planning on travelling to canada to study,I'm an engineering student here in Nigeria but I'm thinking of studying medicine over there......how do I go about it?pls i ll be waiting sir

You will need a first degree in something and then write the school of medicine exams, if you pass well and you are admitted, then, you go from there . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.