Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611773 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Siga: ....Sidon there dey run ur mouth.... Miss Bon wey go fashi u one time if solid Canadian guy toast me.... lol ... grin
.....miss bon says it all grin.....ain't. her 1st time abroad...no be naija she sch remember....Lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
osssy09:
Good morning house, please I will need a detailed advice I am a novice.. My Gf is a RN here in Nigeria, she is planning on going to Canada to further her study, How can she go about this? and also, can someone please tell me some cheap nursing schools in Canada? Thanks

Bros there are lotta schools here offering programs for international educated Nurses, use that as your search topic you'll sure find choices.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
....Guys before u fly out to Canada.... just make sure you tell whoever is sponsoring u that u may need their assistance one more time... incase u wanna pick another 1yr program to qualify for a 3yr work permit... dont close the loop biko....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
cydophobia: Hi @ all.
Please i need the names of cheap schools that i can enroll for a diploma course in a computer related program.

Thanks

Check schools in these provinces;

Newfoundland
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Ifa chill, if you read me well I didn't mention duration of program.... my point is make sure the job availability for the program is high.
.....orunmila grin....I get ya point...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
The good thing is 3 years work permit ties you down here peacefully so if em village witch no dey follow person You'll sure get a good job or maybe another express way to get your PR.
My advice; if em village witches still alive pls kill em all before dem follow u fly come canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cydophobia(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Check schools in these provinces;

Newfoundland
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Thanks bro,i really appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
LOOL, funny but true grin
PlayPays: The good thing is 3 years work permit ties you down here peacefully so if em village witch no dey follow person You'll sure get a good job or maybe another express way to get your PR.
My advice; if em village witches still alive pls kill em all before dem follow u fly come canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
please i was denied visa,reason is that they dont think i can pay my school fees and they dont think i will come back after studies.If i want to re-apply what other document should i show to support my application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
chidiadi50: please i was denied visa,reason is that they dont think i can pay my school fees and they dont think i will come back after studies.If i want to re-apply what other document should i show to support my application ?
....they don't think you can pay ur fees all boils down to ur sponsors financial strength....how much dey the SOA?....they don't tink you will come back boils down to ur home tie.....did u include any landed property documents ?...family pix? or investment in home country.....pls check for these.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
No
detolaa: Centennial college people, please did you pay any deposit of CAD 1115 before getting your admission letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chief Chrigo, the way you answer questions and offer advice is awesome.
You sound like a TRV expert.
Thank you so much.
But, if you 'disappear to Canada' who will take over as all of una BIG OGA don book flight?
Best wishes bro............................ cool wink smiley

ChriGo: ....they don't think you can pay ur fees all boils down to ur sponsors financial strength....how much dey the SOA?....they don't tink you will come back boils down to ur home tie.....did u include any landed property documents ?...family pix? or investment in home country.....pls check for these.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
sly-k:
Chief Chrigo, the way you answer questions and offer advice is awesome.
You sound like a TRV expert.
Thank you so much.
But, if you 'disappear to Canada' who will take over as all of una BIG OGA don book flight?
Best wishes bro............................ cool wink smiley

.... hehehe.....i think say i don assasinate u na....you still dey alive?.....since you be strong man,na you go take over grin....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
hmm, chrigo dear inbox now grin
ChriGo: .... hehehe.....i think say i don assasinate u na....you still dey alive?.....since you be strong man,na you go take over grin....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
sly-k:
No
Thanks bro, please did any Serli that sent email about been given admission, and you should pay CAD 1115 before you can get your letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ sly-k, how did you do yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
miss bon: hmm, chrigo dear inbox now grin
....Replied grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Chrigo confess grin you are a VO grin confess now before what happened in 1991 this same time repeat itself grin
ChriGo: ....they don't think you can pay ur fees all boils down to ur sponsors financial strength....how much dey the SOA?....they don't tink you will come back boils down to ur home tie.....did u include any landed property documents ?...family pix? or investment in home country.....pls check for these.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 5:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Oga Clustaphobia, biko I dey come Conestoga for March 2014. GBM. I need to make some findings frm u. pls help me wt ur email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2013
linus27: Chrigo confess grin you are a VO grin confess now before what happened in 1991 this same time repeat itself grin
.....yes I confess am a VO...veteran officer noni grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Hello peeps..... When applying online do I have to use scan already filled forms since I wanted to use the paper route or just fill them online. And secondly do I have to sign since I'll be applying online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
onos9ice: Hello peeps..... When applying online do I have to use scan already filled forms since I wanted to use the paper route or just fill them online. And secondly do I have to sign since I'll be applying online?

....download the form,fill it,save and then upload....lobatangrin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2013
onos9ice: Hello peeps..... When applying online do I have to use scan already filled forms since I wanted to use the paper route or just fill them online. And secondly do I have to sign since I'll be applying online?

You are to download the forms online. The main application form you have to sign it digitally by clicking the verify button, the other family information form you can print out and sign using a pen. PS: the online application process is a very simple process if you take time to read through the instructions. Emphasis on reading the instructions please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
FISLAG:

You are to download the forms online. The main application form you have to sign it digitally by clicking the verify button, the other family information form you can print out and sign using a pen. PS: the online application process is a very simple process if you take time to read through the instructions. Emphasis on reading the instructions please.

How do I sign digitally?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2013
onos9ice:

How do I sign digitally?

by simply using a marker to sign on ur pc screen... cheesy

#kidding o!

He said u do it by clicking on the verify button

as simple as it sounds, u still have to disconnect from the internet before verifying... grin
#double kidding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Baba God,If there is anything Holding we August medicial hopefull from getting our call this week O lord I want you to destroy such I jesus name.we must all testify and give our testimony this week by the special grace of God. And I also commit all Trv hopefuls in ur hands o lord grant dem their heart desir IJN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2013
kayconsult: @ champion don't worry, you are on the right track if you are going in for a year PGD. There are lots of provincial nominee program for international students who are studying for their master or post graduate program,this depends on the province you intend schooling in. For instance, those that will be schooling in ontario can use the PNP to fast track there permanent residence permit.upon graudation and having gotten a job offer, your employer will fill a form called the pre-screen application form on your behalf,once this is done, you will then submit the form with other supplementary document to cic. Note the fee for internation student is $1,500,as soon as your application is positive,gbam, you will be a permanent resident holder with almost all the full benefits of a canadian citizen.

IS tHIS SAME FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS TOO...
OR
CAN'T UNDERGRADUATE STUDeNTS GET PR TOO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
By typing ur FULL name after clicking submit. Doing so is an equivalent of signing. No digital pen, no printing to sign, just type ur FULL name shekina!

onos9ice:

How do I sign digitally?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by surveyor1: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
rilly2000:

IS tHIS SAME FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS TOO...
OR
CAN'T UNDERGRADUATE STUDeNTS GET PR TOO

Yes. Even though college. Canny no care im as much you are a student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.