Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609128 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2013
surveyor1:
Yes. Even though college. Canny no care im as much you are a student.
same procedure abi?
Anyways, since it no immediate stuff...( like if person just reach, u go start hustle for PR), I go know more wen e reach my turn.

four( 4) persons will be called this week... both medical n trv.

2014 fall hopefuls, it shall be smooth n straight for Us... enough money to pay tuition in advance + buy a house... memory upgrade to set new records in canny... good health n long life to all family members( devil ft use death as obstacle)... plus other great thoughts n plans God has got for us.. Amen.

we pray same for all other Naija guys abroad n home ... it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
onos9ice:

How do I sign digitally?

When you open the form the first and last page has a verify button, after you finish filling your forms you click the verify button, please ensure you read instructions carefully.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Phimozs: Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others..... Sorry this is coming late, I've been in Ghana for the past one month now .... Applied May 24th thru VFS (4 Fall start date but had to defer my admission to Winter due to Visa delay ) .... Medical Call September 17th....... Medical done September 20th @ Consultant Practice ( The Children Place ).... Submitted my 1yr Tuition & Board receipt as requested by CDHC........ Oct.2nd Stormed the embassy on the 29th of October for inquires , ‎​ℓ̊ was later called inside dat same day and my TRV was handed over to me after like 4hours wait. ( Centennial College,Toronto. PGD International Buz. Management ) ................................................................................... Thanks to ya all, ur contribution here as been 1st Class and Massive.........Special thanks to Oga Siga, Fhemmy, Onye ma, Huzzie, Tebenezer, ChrigoMissbon and others.....
congratulations to you, i tap for speedy medical instruction and trv grant!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
blink6:
same procedure abi?
Anyways, since it no immediate stuff...( like if person just reach, u go start hustle for PR), I go know more wen e reach my turn.

2014 fall hopefuls, it shall be smooth n straight for Us... enough money to pay tuition in advance + buy a house... memory upgrade to set new records in canny... good health n long life to all family members( devil ft use death as obstacle)... plus other great thoughts n plans God has got for us.. Amen.

Amen oooo, I claim my medical call up this week In Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
blink6:
same procedure abi?

Amen I receive this week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Curiousboy(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2013
ukabrother: Guy, any one that is going to Sait Calgary winter class should contact me.

Sup?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
FISLAG:

When you open the form the first and last page has a verify button, after you finish filling your forms you click the verify button, please ensure you read instructions carefully.

verify or validate?
But when you validate, a 5th page
is created with a barcode having space for signsature. My question iswhat do I do to that space . Hw do I sign it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
onos9ice:

verify or validate?
But when you validate, a 5th page
is created with a barcode having space for signsature. My question iswhat do I do to that space . Hw do I sign it

....And you keep repeating the same question.. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink6:
same procedure abi?

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
@KAYCONSULT i just sent you an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
I figured that the police report is not amongst the supporting document to upload for the online application, can someone pls confirm this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Amefrica:

....And you keep repeating the same question.. undecided

Yes Amefrica....... Do u expect me to act like I understand the explanatns?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lol grin
ChriGo: .....yes I confess am a VO...veteran officer noni grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Prodigee: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls is anyone in Brandon university (Manitoba)? Need more info about the school...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Prodigee: Pls is anyone in Brandon university (Manitoba)? Need more info about the school...

it a nice place. I am not there o! got a girl friend from zimbabwe there... that what she told me.
app fee= cad$127
tuition cost= cad$6000-7500 per year.

goto www.brandonu.ca for more.

too bad most guys on Nl dnt mention d skool.

be you at BU.
Brandon university.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please our lovely people who stormed the embassy today, what was the response? Which date did they say they are working on presently? Our TRV must show up speedily by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Prodigee: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink6:

it a nice place. I am not there o! got a girl friend from zimbabwe there... that what she told me.
app fee= cad$127
tuition cost= cad$6000-7500 per year.

goto www.brandonu.ca for more.

too bad most guys on Nl dnt mention d skool.

be you at BU.
Brandon university.
Hey thanks alot bro! Can u pls help me with ur email? Mine's olutoyekuti@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jigga01: I figured that the police report is not amongst the supporting document to upload for the online application, can someone pls confirm this?

Really? Are you sure about that? I include it in my travel document information sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Curiousboy:

Sup?
curiousboy, if u are there, my email is ukabrother@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Prodigee: Hey thanks alot bro! Can u pls help me with ur email? Mine's olutoyekuti@gmail.com

so u want me to drop my mail so that er'1 will know am in charge of signing TRV? grin
Do u think I will tell u guys I do sign it just like that?!
sorry bro! but I cant let u guys know I sign TRVs... lmao.

please, use the PM( private messaging) function on Nl.

click on my username, then, locate n click on "send blink6 a message."

enjoy!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....download the form,fill it,save and then upload....lobatangrin......

Hello Chrigo, I have downloaded the Lambton College application form available at http://www.lambton.on.ca/International/How_to_Apply/ and filled all necessary infomation and the required transcript. But i dont know how to make payment for the application fee. I cant find the info anyway around there, how do i do it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
FISLAG:

Really? Are you sure about that? I include it in my travel document information sha.

I don't think soo soo you just scanned both copies of the report and finger prints and uploaded?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
CDHC stormer...update pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Prodigee: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink6:

so u want me to drop my mail so that er'1 will know am in charge of signing TRV? grin
Do u think I will tell u guys I do sign it just like that?!
sorry bro! but I cant let u guys know I sign TRVs... lmao.

please, use the PM( private messaging) function on Nl.

click on my username, then, locate n click on "send blink6 a message."

enjoy!!!
lol...ok bro will do that ASAP!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ambey how far, u storm embassy 2day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
marksum: Ambey how far, u storm embassy 2day?
omo man i no storm ooh my belly was aching me badly.. .:-
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
i am so bless with dis thread of information on this Forum..God will continue to bless everyone on this forum....share ur testimony here so dat others will be inspired.....planning to apply for my TRV for fall 2014. just apply to SAIT polytechnic ....I need more advice and guildiance on dis form for TRV document applicatn....Tanx and God bless u all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jigga01:

I don't think soo soo you just scanned both copies of the report and finger prints and uploaded?

Hi,Police report is not necessary if u are applying online. Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Peeps coming to Alberta this December and January...abeg prepare...this weather is getting worse and worse....classes,buses...schools are shutting down...please get a good winter jacket.......I am talking -37 degrees feel, 40 km/h wind and around 12cm snow build up....if you don't have anything concrete to do in December...just enjoy with your folks till January oooo...cos I promise you....you will miss naija at first.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ambeyh: omo man i no storm ooh my belly was aching me badly.. .:-

Bro any better from your end? i dey eagerly anticipate your good news.....No worry, God don do am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.