Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615918 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm! Nairaland ooo sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2014
Hackers are liable to die young!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2014
see what hackers have done to our dear thread.... it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please house am so happy I was called to do medical and am nervous same time....
My question is what are they going to do during the medicals and how do. I prep for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
tokiniofficial: Please house am so happy I was called to do medical and am nervous same time....
My question is what are they going to do during the medicals and how do. I prep for it?

when did u apply and what route? Paper or online? Medicals is nothing too serious, they just take your chest/lungs x-ray with your blood and urine test. Congratz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
tokiniofficial: Please house am so happy I was called to do medical and am nervous same time....

congrats, wen did you apply nd what route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
mPop:

I applied 23rd of may
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
I applied 23rd of may and I used paper route
mPop:
mPop:

owenizes: when did u apply and what route? Paper or online? Medicals is nothing too serious, they just take your chest/lungs x-ray with your blood and urine test. Congratz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by masterp204: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014

congrats bro.. when did you receive your medical request..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wednesday evening through email

masterp204:

congrats bro.. when did you receive your medical request..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
......Now we are back in time.....this was the part i toasted miss bon.....I should start re-toasting her ASAP before she changes her mind grin......Miss bon dearie....TGIF....Million winks to you baby wink 1,000,000.....Happy birthday to you Kjbobo, wishing you the very best in Life.....LLNP.......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hehehe....sweetie mi.....winkssss... kiss kiss
A lot of awesome memories from this specific thread..wishing u all a wonderful weeekend and kj-baba a happy birthday
ChriGo: ......Now we are back in time.....this was the part i toasted miss bon.....I should start re-toasting her ASAP before she changes her mind grin......Miss bon dearie....TGIF....Million winks to you baby wink 1,000,000.....Happy birthday to you Kjbobo, wishing you the very best in Life.....LLNP.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yemochi: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dear All,
Thank God It’s Friday!!
Thank God NL is back.
I’ve been a silent member of this thread. Pls is it still possible to apply for admission for September intake and still meet up with the TRV process/ deadline?
In Durham College, I saw an Advanced Diploma of interest to me (this aligns with my First degree)and is still open for international students for fall 2014. I’ve contacted them and was told to apply but my concern is the short time frame remaining to get the transcript from my uni here and the visa application. Also, I have not prepared/collate my docs for visa application. Next admission is not yet indicated on their website, I guess it’s next September 2015 which is paining me. Pls I need your advise. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by meedx: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hurrah!!! Nairaland is back. Never realised I was addicted to this forum till now. Missed you all, its great to have you all back!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am glad Nairaland is back!

congrats to dose who have gotten dier trvs and medicals
congrats to those who have travelled already. All da best in canny

To those who are still waiting, God aint sleeping wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
From part 6 to part 5..... grin Hackers put us for auto reverse grin Welcome back you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
All our old gists don wipe away...!sad

All these bad belle wey Hackers are shiaring on NL, Dia ris godu ooo... sad sad

Chaaaiiieeee...! cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Shout out to my bloods! Missed y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by andwon(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Okay! Nairaland who kidnapped you! I was already putting this on twitter "#bringbackournairaland " when I decided to shekit today and like magic it was back and told me I had to register again angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gbolahan: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
People wey wan apply for TRV mind go don cut during the downtim. But we thank God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by andwon(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't understand, if it takes like 1month to get called for medicals after applying, how come pple were scaring me 4months application process. Where did that come from?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Khai, nawao, but i guess this is quite significant. to all that was denied in part 6, the denial has been wiped off and forgotten. Its a new dawn! Halleluyah!! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seems a huge chunk of this thread is missing. Suarez is my principal suspect by the way grin .

Whether the devil likes it or not we shall get those TRVs! #FirstPost

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
abisolmi: Khai, nawao, but i guess this is quite significant. to all that was denied in part 6, the denial has been wiped off and forgotten. Its a new dawn! Halleluyah!! tongue
I don't know but I'd like to 'like this post all over and over again.. kiss #YouHaveSpoken

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Happy to be able to post on NL again.Howdy y'all? TGif
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin E CLEAR LYK HD. All our past conversations don wipe.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hahahaha.......lovelyruky and slimdel.....rotflmao. Just as if we're give a clean slate to start again. We're in part 5 right now. And I miss part 6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
chris viral: undecided
Bro, how far nah? Me dey here dey wait ur good news nah ...e dey hungry me oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
chris viral: undecided

Chris viral don't tell me u are still waiting for ur trv..hafa?
Share ur good news plss grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Patdeka:

Chris viral don't tell me u are still waiting for ur trv..hafa?
Share ur good news plss grin
Seconded!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.