Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612294 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! Na me recommend the pill. No vex! grin but you've got no choice than to chill..
Lol no hard feelings bro grin
Dats y am advising him too but am doing my medicals on Wednesday

But wetin dem wan check na? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
tokiniofficial:
Lol no hard feelings bro grin
Dats y am advising him too but am doing my medicals on Wednesday

But wetin dem wan check na? undecided
Oh! cheesy Go drink 'oroki' oo.. I hope you're fit shaa?!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
By fit u mean??
Please explain it will benefit others too cool

Amefrica: Oh! cheesy Go drink 'oroki' oo.. I hope you're fit shaa?!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
tokiniofficial: By fit u mean??
Please explain it will benefit others too cool

It's nothing to worry about, that one na if u r free from STDs tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10.Chris viral: APRIL 25, Mcgill University Online
route.
11. Algorithm: APRIL 25 Mcgil university online
route. TRV chopped
12. Amefrica: MAY 10, University of Prince
Edward Island(UPEI) Online route.
13. Galaxxy: May 16, USASK. Online route
14. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
Applied 11th of June 2014, Via online route, humber College-Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2014
LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
college
college CHOPPED TRV
CHOPPED TRV
route.
route. TRV chopped
15. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online route.
*submission date
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
college
college CHOPPED TRV
CHOPPED TRV
route.
route. TRV chopped
15. Owenizes: June 11, Humber College, Online route[b][/b][b][/b]
*submission date
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
masterp204:

Thanks chrigo
Am nt up to 30
I have a bsc in library and information science
Am self employed. Importation of used stuffs and computers . Ve been to uk., South Africa, dubai.i wasn't refused based on finance. My soa was 9.5 mil
Going for a pgd in business management - international business, lambton college
I explained everything man. I feel depressed rite now.
....Read your SOP...You shot ursef 55 times init.....at one point i questioned myself if you were actually writing a Work permit SOP or a Study permit SOP.....you need to work on it bro.....i only read it but didn't have the time to vet it...feeling kinda lazy dis days grin...miss bon should help out with that anyway....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dats the process everyone goes thru before coming here so if you have gotten ur medics, relax and go do it then wait for the good news. No need to stress
All the best
tokiniofficial: Miss bon have you gone through the process before?
Like sent in application
Done medical
Gotten TRV
Now in Canny?
Before I ask my questions

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thanks
Hope they won't call me for interview o
Cos I'll be so tensed

miss bon: Dats the process everyone goes thru before coming here so if you have gotten ur medics, relax and go do it then wait for the good news. No need to stress
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
called for medicals, 23 may, medicals done 28 may

up till now shepa, no message as per my medical, hmmm

ike agwula mu oo.
I don call hospital tire...
Prophet chrigo, prophet amefrica, make una prophesy naa, ihe nka agwula mu ike undecidedcalled for medicals, 23 may, medicals done 28 may

ike agwula mu oo.
Prophet chrigo, prophet amefrica, make una prophesy naa, ihe nka agwula mu ike
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
chris viral: called for medicals, 23 may, medicals done 28 may

ike agwula mu oo.

Chris viral pls call Prime Hospital for clarifications plss..even those that did medicals after you have gotten their Trv since.. time aint on ur side bro.. all da best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2014

ike agwula mu oo.
....Have you confirmed from the Hospital to know if your medics has been sent?....cuz ur case is exactly like those that did biometric and got no update except they redo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
@Chrigo, Can I send you my SOP to go through, please?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2014

ike agwula mu oo.
Prophet chrigo, prophet amefrica, make una prophesy naa, ihe nka agwula mu ike undecidedcalled for medicals, 23 may, medicals done 28 may

ike agwula mu oo.
Prophet chrigo, prophet amefrica, make una prophesy naa, ihe nka agwula mu ike

Calm down dear. What was their response? Have u had any medical issue(s) in the past? Try and send a mail to question@cic.gc.ca U'll be fine and all da best once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Have you confirmed from the Hospital to know if your medics has been sent?....cuz ur case is exactly like those that did biometric and got no update except they redo....
Patdeka:
Chris viral pls call Prime Hospital for clarifications plss..even those that did medicals after you have gotten their Trv since.. time aint on ur side bro.. all da best!
ChriGo: ....Have you confirmed from the Hospital to know if your medics has been sent?....cuz ur case is exactly like those that did biometric and got no update except they redo....
i don call, like a million times and they keep saying they have sent it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Patdeka:

Calm down dear. What was their response? Have u had any medical issue(s) in the past? Try and send a mail to question@cic.gc.ca U'll be fine and all da best once again.
i will do just that. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
tokiniofficial: Thanks
Hope they won't call me for interview o
Cos I'll be so tensed

.....No interview man....except you be fine boy and visa officers wan admire your face....

if (your passportphotograph is notequal to your realface){

then dem fit bounce you grin

}

No need to be scared bro...95% applications i've seen got visa without interview.....stay positive....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
chris viral:

i don call, like a million times and they keep saying they have sent it..
....What are you waiting for?....start bombarding embassy with mail bro...siting on six inches nail wont help you grin.....time dey go bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....What are you waiting for?....start bombarding embassy with mail bro...siting on six inches nail wont help you grin.....time dey go bro.....
hehehe
na just say me dey fear, make the vo no cum vex for me, but i go write them sha a very touchy one. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
chris viral:
hehehe
na just say me dey fear, make the vo no cum vex for me, but i go write them sha a very touchy one. Thanks.
....Lol....no worry, dem go vex give you ur visa....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
blink6: @Chrigo, Can I send you my SOP to go through, please?

Thanks in advance.
....really don't have that luxury time to go through SOP....but send it....will get back to you at my convenience time if okay by you......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
@chrigo,miss bon and other guru in da huz please this write up below is coined out from the CIC website .
The canada border service agency (CBSA) officer will ask to see your travel documents when you arrive in Canada. Make sure they are not packed in your luggage, and that you have them with you. This will help speed up your entry to Canada.

You should be ready to show the following documents:

#1.a valid passport or travel document

#2.the letter of introduction from the visa office that you received when your study permit was approved (this letter contains your permit reference number and the CBSA officer needs this letter to issue your study permit)

#3.a valid temporary resident visa (if required)

#4. A copy of the letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution at which you are accepted to study
#5. Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada and
#6. Letters of reference or any other documents recommended by the visa office where you applied.

My questions lie on #2,#5 and#6.
1) Were you issued letter of introduction when you obtained your TRV.if "No"what was the Officer's reaction at a point of entry and if "yes" what do you suggest I should do in my case.(I wasn't issued a LOI)

2) How do I proof that I have sufficient funds for my stay in canada at POE. Is it by presenting the same SOA I submitted during application process but this time the current status of the SOA or by showing them the traveller's cheque ,debit master card or cash at hand.

3)Finally but not limited to this, base on the documents at the #6 above, how important is this reference letter at the POE.if yes how do one obtain it

4)What is the easiest and cheaper way to carry money to canny.that is the money I will be using for my living expenses.
Thanks in anticipation for your quick response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2014

ike agwula mu oo.
Prophet chrigo, prophet amefrica, make una prophesy naa, ihe nka agwula mu ike undecided
Nwane, odikwa very serious oo. I think you should pay the hospital a visit and go to the embassy too.. Anyways, I see light at the end of your tunnel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: Nwane, odikwa very serious oo. I think you should pay the hospital a visit and go to the embassy too.. Anyways, I see light at the end of your tunnel.
bro lagos far ni. Lemme just write them. Thanks. Hafa ur recent app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
vinnygod: @chrigo,miss bon and other guru in da huz please this write up below is coined out from the CIC website .
The canada border service agency (CBSA) officer will ask to see your travel documents when you arrive in Canada. Make sure they are not packed in your luggage, and that you have them with you. This will help speed up your entry to Canada.

You should be ready to show the following documents:

#1.a valid passport or travel document

#2.the letter of introduction from the visa office that you received when your study permit was approved (this letter contains your permit reference number and the CBSA officer needs this letter to issue your study permit)

#3.a valid temporary resident visa (if required)

#4. A copy of the letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution at which you are accepted to study
#5. Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada and
#6. Letters of reference or any other documents recommended by the visa office where you applied.

My questions lie on #2,#5 and#6.
1) Were you issued letter of introduction when you obtained your TRV.if "No"what was the Officer's reaction at a point of entry and if "yes" what do you suggest I should do in my case.(I wasn't issued a LOI)

2) How do I proof that I have sufficient funds for my stay in canada at POE. Is it by presenting the same SOA I submitted during application process but this time the current status of the SOA or by showing them the traveller's cheque ,debit master card or cash at hand.

3)Finally but not limited to this, base on the documents at the #6 above, how important is this reference letter at the POE.if yes how do one obtain it

4)What is the easiest and cheaper way to carry money to canny.that is the money I will be using for my living expenses.
Thanks in anticipation for your quick response.
....Answers...

1) If you weren't issued the letter, don't bother yourself about it....i know alota peeps who got in without the letter....

2) They really don't ask about this....never seen or heard of anyone been asked...if dem ask you, then tell them about how money will be sent to you once you settle(That's if you used a sponsor)...show them your Master Card or Visa card and let them know you can always make withdrawals from any ATM terminal.

3) They don't ask about this except if your case is exceptional(e.g re-entry to Canada after been sent out previously)

4) The easiest way is by using your MasterCard from naija....Just like i said earlier, you can withdraw from anywhere, anytime, anyday...money can be paid into ur naija bank account and withdrawals can be made through any ATM terminal here in Canada

Bros your questions too much Ojare grin......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
chris viral:
bro lagos far ni. Lemme just write them. Thanks. Hafa ur recent app?
Ok, bombard them with mails.. My app is going fine, good news soon. By his grace!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by andwon(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls I just read someone going to Humber college this fall, I think tokoniofficial. Guy me self dey go Humber this fall too for ITS. about to start my application on Monday. Pls which method did u use? Online or paper route. Thanks. Hit me bk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
My brother I arrange my papers
Leave port harcourt travel go lagos
Submit with my hand cos I no wan hear say e hang
I used paper route bro grin

andwon: Pls I just read someone going to Humber college this fall, I think tokoniofficial. Guy me self dey go Humber this fall too for ITS. about to start my application on Monday. Pls which method did u use? Online or paper route. Thanks. Hit me bk

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
ChriGo: ....Answers...

1) If you weren't issued the letter, don't bother yourself about it....i know alota peeps who got in without the letter....

2) They really don't ask about this....never seen or heard of anyone been asked...if dem ask you, then tell them about how money will be sent to you once you settle(That's if you used a sponsor)...show them your Master Card or Visa card and let them know you can always make withdrawals from any ATM terminal.

3) They don't ask about this except if your case is exceptional(e.g re-entry to Canada after been sent out previously)

4) The easiest way is by using your MasterCard from naija....Just like i said earlier, you can withdraw from anywhere, anytime, anyday...money can be paid into ur naija bank account and withdrawals can be made through any ATM terminal here in Canada

Bros your questions too much Ojare grin......

Chrigo please don't be weird at my questions.there's a saying that if you ain't informed you'll definitely be deformed.thanks bro. God ain't sleeping for your humanitarian service to this forum..you have affected so many lives here without demanding a penny...releasing powerful infos which ordinarily couldn't be gotten with $1000...God will surely reward you and other contributors of this forum

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello,please those who have reaplied before I need your attention please.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel: Hello,please those who have reaplied before I need your attention please.thank you
Fire on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.