Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611761 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: Fire on!

Please did you indicate that you were refuse visa to canada?and is that compulsory to indicate?thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello house, pls what will be status on ur passport be if u re called 4 medical. Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by technolee(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
vinnygod:

Chrigo please don't be weird at my questions.there's a saying that if you ain't informed you'll definitely be deformed.thanks bro. God ain't sleeping for your humanitarian service to this forum..you have affected so many lives here without demanding a penny...releasing powerful infos which ordinarily couldn't be gotten with $1000...God will surely reward you and other contributors of this forum
He can never be weird at your questions. He does things with fun. Even when it comes to eating, he uses his ears!. Just ask whatever is bothering you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
andwon: Pls I just read someone going to Humber college this fall, I think tokoniofficial. Guy me self dey go Humber this fall too for ITS. about to start my application on Monday. Pls which method did u use? Online or paper route. Thanks. Hit me bk
Heading to humber this September/fall for ITS too, I used the online route...cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Please did you indicate that you were refuse visa to canada?and is that compulsory to indicate?thank you

Nt compulsory, bt expedient. I told dem I ws refused visa 2 d uk, and it didn't change a tin. Jst b honest. Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
akosh005: Hello house, pls what will be status on ur passport be if u re called 4 medical. Paper route.
Your attention is required at the earliest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
rawlizo:

Nt compulsory, bt expedient. I told dem I ws refused visa 2 d uk, and it didn't change a tin. Jst b honest. Good luck

How can you be honest and at the same time holding back info that is material to your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
rawlizo:

I did not mention it but I submitted all documents they needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise:

How can you be honest and at the same time holding back info that is material to your application?
Thank you might ask any staff at the vfc when I go for biometrics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes, I did. Believe me they'd know you've been refused Canadian VISA b4. Just indicate it and move on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:
I did not mention it but I submitted all documents they needed
I think you just shot yourself.. If it were to be another country's denial, it wouldn't have changed anything.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but your app lacks credibility now.. Anything can happen shaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise:

Lik I said bro, its expedient, bt certainly nt compulsory. Its nt compulsory 2 b honest na, life is a choice. Bt I advised him 2 b honest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
rawlizo:

Lik I said bro, its expedient, bt certainly nt compulsory. Its nt compulsory 2 b honest na, life is a choice. Bt I advised him 2 b honest

Lying in your visa application is a bad choice because it carries a ban. It maybe a choice to you but its not for the embassy. You are refused a Canadian visa and decided to lie to the same embassy?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:
Thank you might ask any staff at the vfc when I go for biometrics

You mean you want to ask them if you should tell the truth?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise:

You mean you want to ask them if you should tell the truth?
Nope lol if its important.although I asked one of the vfc I called their number.if I can use the uci number but he was no need.I should submit the documents they refused;that is the most important think once they check their file they go through the documents I submitted.if there's any other issue they will inform me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise:

Lying in your visa application is a bad choice because it carries a ban. It maybe a choice to you but its not for the embassy. You are refused a Canadian visa and decided to lie to the same embassy?

Bro if u flashback, u'll see where I told him I informed cic dt I ws denied entry 2 d uk b4, nd still got my trv. Wat do u call dt if its nt honesty. Am only saying its nt compulsory bt its d rite tin 2 do. Nt compulsory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:
Nope lol if its important.although I asked one of the vfc I called their number.if I can use the uci number but he was no need.I should submit the documents they refused;that is the most important think once they check their file they go through the documents I submitted.if there's any other issue they will inform me

This is not a case to argue, if you have lied about it then.....you need more than just miracle to get a visa. Just pray that devil blind the eyes of the VO treating your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
rawlizo:

Bro if u flashback, u'll see where I told him I informed cic dt I ws denied entry 2 d uk b4, nd still got my trv. Wat do u call dt if its nt honesty. Am only saying its nt compulsory bt its d rite tin 2 do. Nt compulsory

I'm disagreeing with you, its compulsory to be honest in your visa application especially when it comes to previous visa refusals with the same embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise:

This is not a case to argue, if you have lied about it then.....you need more than just miracle to get a visa. Just pray that devil blind the eyes of the VO treating your application.

LOL!who is arguing am just explaining.'M sorry for posting my issues here.and nobody is telling lies or wants to lie or encourage lies.its a discussion.it would be my last post here.have a blessed day and thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
justwise: [/b]

I'm disagreeing with you, its compulsory to be honest in your visa application especially when it comes to previous visa refusals with the same embassy.

K sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

LOL!who is arguing am just explaining.'M sorry for posting my issues here.and nobody is telling lies or wants to lie or encourage lies.its a discussion.it would be my last post here.have a blessed day and thank you
lovelydamsel there is no need to be upset about these whole thing! I understand both of you've point but the thing is there is a column on our personal immigration form that ask if you have been refused any type of visa before and the options are YES or NO! If you have been refused before and choose NO means you have lied...that is justwise point. Despite the fact that people have still chosen to keep it undercover and still get visa's.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
owenizes: lovelydamsel there is no need to be upset about these whole thing! I understand both of you've point but the thing is there is a column on our personal immigration form that ask if you have been refused any type of visa before and the options are YES or NO! If you have been refused before and choose NO means you have lied...that is justwise point. Despite the fact that people have still chosen to keep it undercover and still get visa's.
Thanks you,the truth is I made a mistake and I did not even remember it was stated there.that's why I asked if anyone have had that issue.that was what rawlings was trying to explain and encourage me not to loose hope.Justwise concluded that rawlings was encouraging to tell lies which was the misunderstanding.I 'm not asking if I should lie or tell the truth.if I wanted to lie will I come here with my issue.I just want to know who has experienced this mistake.I was not expecting arguments.thank you I really appreciate your understanding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kindly update ur list:

I applied via online route on 6th of June,heading to MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oladunwo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
halle2: Kindly update ur list:

I applied via online route on 6th of June,heading to MUN
Plz is it compulsory to have a supervisor before applying @ mun?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
oladunwo:
Plz is it compulsory to have a supervisor before applying @ mun?
Depends on the program. Am going For MBA and I did not need that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Akosh005 if you have been called for medicals (paper route) and you track on vfs website it will still state that your passport is being processed (no change at all) It will only change to ready for collection when your processed passport is sent to vfs oregun.

Lovelydamsel if you have been refused visa to canada before then its in your best interest that you do not lie about that on your application but its neither necessary nor important to state that you have been refused visa to other countries (might even put you at a disadvantage)

Bodmas3000 i've replied your email

Hope the weekend is going well smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10.Chris viral: APRIL 25, Mcgill University Online
route.
11. Algorithm: APRIL 25 Mcgil university online route. TRV chopped
12. Galaxxy: May 16, USASK. Online route
13. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.
14. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route.
15. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online route.
16. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince
Edward Island(UPEI) Online route.
17. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Chris I hope youre alright smiley. I think you should confirm that your medical test results have been sent to the embassy and leave it at that. They probably won't do much because the 4-6 months has not passed yet. Have you received any notification that you passed the medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:
Thanks you,the truth is I made a mistake and I did not even remember it was stated there.that's why I asked if anyone have had that issue.that was what rawlings was trying to explain and encourage me not to loose hope.Justwise concluded that rawlings was encouraging to tell lies which was the misunderstanding.I 'm not asking if I should lie or tell the truth.if I wanted to lie will I come here with my issue.I just want to know who has experienced this mistake.I was not expecting arguments.thank you I really appreciate your understanding
It was stated on their site that applicants should fill their forms correctly and accurately, dem no go wan know say na mistake you make.. Once you get your biometrics done, all your info on your previous app go appear--name, picture, DOB, date of submission, reason for denial etc. They'll get to know automatically ...this doesn't apply to other countries' refusal only theirs. Don't worry shaa, the VO treating your app might just not notice that you mistakenly lied. All the best! (((hugs)))
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: It was stated on their site that applicants should fill their forms correctly and accurately, dem no go wan know say na mistake you make.. Once you get your biometrics done, all your info on your previous app go appear--name, picture, DOB, date of submission, reason for denial etc. They'll get to know automatically ...this doesn't apply to other countries' refusal only theirs. Don't worry shaa, the VO treating your app might just not notice that you mistakenly lied. All the best! (((hugs)))

Good!Have you done your medicals and collected your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Good!Have you done your medicals and collected your TRV?
Not yet but very soon, ma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: Not yet but very soon, ma.

Really?I thought you have gone through the process before,the way you are typing.anyway Goodluck and try to respond to people nicely

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.