Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613774 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
tinchyvuh: gooday ause.pls I was rejected solely on purpose of visit.I included my admission letter and even paid part payment bt I still got rejected only on purpose of vist wich was clearly stipulated in my admission letter wich is for study.pls how do I appeal dis and wat is the process of appealing like.thanks
so sorry abt dt. i guess SOP shld cover dt dis time arund. but dis embassy pple sha dem see admission letter stil d find purpose of visit. u wan go canada play before?is well do not panic u ll gt ur trv just repackage,refire n enter d queue. delay aint denial. God aint sleeping.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
tokiniofficial:

It's only done on Thursdays and Wednesdays
So I'm booked for Wednesday, if I change I'll be booked for next week which will make or exceed d 14 day window period given for the midics
Ok, let's just hope it won't be a problem smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Do the conversion to canadian dollars first to ensure that the amount the government is sponsoring you with is not less than your tuition +living expenses. If it is more, then you're good to go with the sponsorship letter but please not it must be indicated in the sponsorship letter must include what the sponsorship is covering like tuition, accommodation, monthly stipend,etc and also the duration for sponsorship. when you're inputing the amount it must be in canadian dollars not naira or american dollar. Funds available for your stay will be living expenses + tuition e.g if you're in Quebec Province and your tuition is $17,000 per year; the funds available for your stay should be or more than $12,000(minimum cost of living for Quebec province per year) + $17,000(tuition) = $29,000 or if you school is in any other province, funds available should be: $10,000(living expenses) + $17,000 (tuition) = $27,000. You can attach your statement of account of like 6 months to show proof of previous payment made to you by the government. Goodluck. Grandpa Chrigo and Miss Bon please also contribute to this situation.Thanks

Thanks Baale. from my calculation it would appear that it isn't less than the tuiton= living expenses. It is more. The letter states that my sponsorship offer covers tuition, accommodation and full maintenance for the duration of my program although it doesn't state the figures. Is that good enough? With your detailed explanation I've been able to fill in the financial bit of the application. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
ms.anon:

Thanks Baale. from my calculation it would appear that it isn't less than the tuiton= living expenses. It is more. The letter states that my sponsorship offer covers tuition, accommodation and full maintenance for the duration of my program although it doesn't state the figures. Is that good enough? With your detailed explanation I've been able to fill in the financial bit of the application. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Thanks
Since your sponsorship letter states that the sponsorship covers tuition, accommodation and full maintenance for the duration of your program, then you're good to go with the letter, remember to attach your statement of account showing previous payments. Waiting for your good news soonest, Good luck and God's best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please if i want to use my boss(he owns the firm i work in) n my bro in law(He runs a business) as my sponsors: (my boss covers tuition n accomodation,(abt 15k Cad) while my bro in law covers other expenses (abt 5k Cad): Please
1) What documents do i need to provide
2) And atleast, how much sud dey av in dia accounts
3) I have abt #2M in my account, do i need to include my own statement of acct in my application?
Am grateful for ur anticipated help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
drizzle_era:
Good day to everyone,
Errrrm in other news TRV has been chopped. All thanks to God Almighty.
Applied: 02/04/14
Medicals: 06/05/14
Approval notification: 03/06/14
Passport collected: 30/06/14
I thank God for fulfilling His promise. To this house I also say a big thank you for helping me keep calm all through the process cos the wait ain't easy. To all those awaiting either TRV or medicals, your testimonies aren't far away. Just trust that He's able and you'll be surprised. #Godain'tsleeping

How much did you have in sponsor's account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nobody wants to answer my question abi? i pray dis silence will not make nija loose. lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
emperoracro: Please if i want to use my boss n my bro in law as my sponsors: (my boss covers tuition n accomodation,(abt 15k Cad) while my bro in law covers other expenses (abt 5k Cad): Please
1) What documents do i need to provide
2) And atleast, how much sud dey av in dia accounts
3) I have abt #2M in my account, do i need to include my own statement of acct in my application?
Am grateful for ur anticipated help.
Is your boss the owner of the company or also works in the company? Is your bro in law self employed or works with a firm?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: Nobody wants to answer my question abi? i pray dis silence will not make nija loose. lipsrsealed
Have you seen what you caused now? sad Experienced ogas in the house will soon answer your question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Have you seen what you caused now? sad Experienced ogas in the house will soon answer your question
grin me i didnt cause anytin. if dey had answered me since dis wldnt v happened. all dose goal attempts by france was just a simple way of warning d house but d refused to answer me
now look at wat happened,am hia crying for my beloved country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oh my goodness! We should expel you for this angry sad
chizzy01: Nobody wants to answer my question abi? i pray dis silence will not make nija loose. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
It may be difficult to convince the visa officer dat the applicant is a genuine student but it's not impossible if there are no other complications with the app, lets say the finances, job ties, family ties and every other thing is on point and this is the only problem then the applicant can give it a go. keeping in mind that solid reasons must be provided as to why the course is essential to his/her career and plenty of proof to show the applicant will be returning after studies.
All the best
chizzy01: hello house plz i need ur urgent reponse. can someone with a pass in first degree n above 30yrs apply for pgd? if yes wats d probability of bn granted trv? tnx n God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
We don loose na
U are happy now ba

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2014

Chai....diariz God oooo[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
chichi89: Oh my goodness! We should expel you for this angry sad
hahahahahhahaaaaaha. wat have i done oh. dia is God oh. BRINGBACKOURBOIZ
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
miss bon: It may be difficult to convince the visa officer dat the applicant is a genuine student but it's not impossible if there are no other complications with the app, lets say the finances, job ties, family ties and every other thing is on point and this is the only problem then the applicant can give it a go. keeping in mind that solid reasons must be provided as to why the course is essential to his/her career and plenty of proof to show the applicant will be returning after studies.
All the best
missbon ur the bestest. tnx abunch n lots of hugs. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
drizzle_era:

Good day to everyone,
Errrrm in other news TRV has been chopped. All thanks to God Almighty.
Applied: 02/04/14
Medicals: 06/05/14
Approval notification: 03/06/14
Passport collected: 30/06/14

I thank God for fulfilling His promise. To this house I also say a big thank you for helping me keep calm all through the process cos the wait ain't easy. To all those awaiting either TRV or medicals, your testimonies aren't far away. Just trust that He's able and you'll be surprised. #Godain'tsleeping

[color=#000000][/color] congratz!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
tokiniofficial: We don loose na
U are happy now ba

but wait oh,wia u dey wen i ask dat question biko. u follow go brazil or u wia on ur way to congratulate nija for d first half before france give us farewell package? i swear am not happy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mtxatx: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Yay! Congrats bro. cheesy

congrats, which school ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
tillfinity:

Chai....diariz God oooo[color=#000000][/color]
Nija tillfinity oh. all dis goal/goals france gave us, dia is God oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bia Amefrica/America u don PM cic abt out medicals? if No Kilode? if yes wat was dia response?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: but wait oh,wia u dey wen i ask dat question biko. u follow go brazil or u wia on ur way to congratulate nija for d first half before france give us farewell package? i swear am not happy.

If u ask me?
Na who I go ask
Mata wey mme see so
E Tey wen e start
No be go talk am
E heavy for mouth
Iif u ask me?
Na who I go ask
undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
tokiniofficial:

If u ask me?
Na who I go ask
Mata wey mme see so
E Tey wen e start
No be go talk am
E heavy for mouth
Iif u ask me?
Na who I go ask
undecided
shey is because u v bn called for medicals dats y ur singing for me? *ghostmode* God is watching you on 10D. i go jam u for canny weda by TRV OR PRV n no gala for u. *tongueout*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: Nija tillfinity oh. all dis goal/goals france gave us, dia is God oh.

Okay o...continuuuucontinuuuu grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
tillfinity:

Okay o...continuuuucontinuuuu grin
cant continue my country is back.*crying*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi ALL,

Kudos to every positive poster on NL.
I just got a mail from a school in canada saying the department has approved my file for admission to the graduate school.

Does this mean i stand a beter chance of being admitted?

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
mrnilobrawn: Hi ALL,

Kudos to every positive poster on NL.
I just got a mail from a school in canada saying the department has approved my file for admission to the graduate school.

Does this mean i stand a beter chance of being admitted?
Thanks all

U stand more than a better chance.to approve means they have found your apprication worthy.your next correspondence from them would be your admission letter issue by the faculty of post graduate study.so start to pool your documents together for trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
vinnygod:

U stand more than a better chance.to approve means they have found your apprication worthy.your next correspondence from them would be your admission letter issue by the faculty of post graduate study.so start to pool your documents together for trv

Thank you, am quit relieved..smile. What and what do i need to put together,??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: cant continue my country is back.*crying*

Na only dem waka come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]
tillfinity:

Na only dem waka come

grin
tillfinity:

Na only dem waka come

Lol....na only them waka fly come ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
mrnilobrawn: [/color][color=#006600]

grin

Lol....na only them waka fly come ooo

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hahahahaha
U funny sha
We go all form Nairaland committee wen we reach dia grin

chizzy01: shey is because u v bn called for medicals dats y ur singing for me? *ghostmode* God is watching you on 10D. i go jam u for canny weda by TRV OR PRV n no gala for u. *tongueout*

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.