Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613781 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: grin me i didnt cause anytin. if dey had answered me since dis wldnt v happened. all dose goal attempts by france was just a simple way of warning d house but d refused to answer me
now look at wat happened,am hia crying for my beloved country.
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Thank you, am quit relieved..smile. What and what do i need to put together,??

This issue has been discussed severally.if you're just joining this forum I'd advice you to bring out time to go through the various parts of this thread while waiting for your admission letter.bet me you won't regret any time you spare for this cuz its full of ideas,innovations,experiences,pieces of advice and educative as well. I also recommend cic website for more information on study permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
I have called the Doctor sottee he is now sounding harsh on phone, keeps saying they have uploaded the results... then last week tuesday, he resubmitted the results again for me oo... gan CIC still nno talk anything, i done write them (question@cic.gc.ca) but huh, you know the drill, no reply... august 10th don dey near.... another medicals gan go cost me money and a scholarship student...

im just really really tired... untop the whole matter my phone come burn join... chei all the witch for my villa don remember me..
abeg make una help me oooo, im like almost wanting to cry but make i man up shaa grin

slimdel, i replied your PM.
Amefrica... Amen to your prophecies.
VAL and Owen, i saw your advice, mana Ego ka ana eze... owo adiro at all. angry undecided cry

I DONT WISH MY ENEMY HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW
But i still believe that tomorrow (tuesday) will bring me good news, its 1st july.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
tillfinity:

Na only dem waka come
dts our country hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
tokiniofficial: Hahahahaha
U funny sha
We go all form Nairaland committee wen we reach dia grin

ur mates r sleeping. not Laffin wit u again till i catch u for canny. hope u v done ur medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: grin
lipsrsealed
BaaleofMontreal: grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Since your sponsorship letter states that the sponsorship covers tuition, accommodation and full maintenance for the duration of your program, then you're good to go with the letter, remember to attach your statement of account showing previous payments. Waiting for your good news soonest, Good luck and God's best

Will do. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
chris viral: I have called the Doctor sottee he is now sounding harsh on phone, keeps saying they have uploaded the results... then last week tuesday, he resubmitted the results again for me oo... gan CIC still nno talk anything, i done write them (question@cic.gc.ca) but huh, you know the drill, no reply... august 10th don dey near.... another medicals gan go cost me money and a scholarship student...

im just really really tired... untop the whole matter my phone come burn join... chei all the witch for my villa don remember me..
abeg make una help me oooo, im like almost wanting to cry but make i man up shaa grin

VAL and Owen, i saw your advice, mana Ego ka ana eze... owo adiro at all. angry undecided cry

But i still believe that tomorrow (tuesday) will bring me good news, its 1st july.
sorry bro......i knw it quite discouraging, neva relent the trv is urs already. U hav done d rite tin........The Lord is ur strength. No forget to invite God for a secret meeting for ur room dis nite.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Is your boss the owner of the company or also works in the company? Is your bro in law self employed or works with a firm?
My boss owns d company
my bro in Law is a dealer unilever.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by phymeon(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Where is part 6 of this thread? How do i get there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
phymeon: Where is part 6 of this thread? How do i get there?

Lolz....you can retrieve it from the recycle bin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ house, for those that applied online, can anybody please let me know if you encountered any sort of difficulty validating your application? For instance, i haven't got anything to fill in for the Employment history and when i tried filling in NOT APPLICABLE/ NA it still kept showing me the red line; meaning it wasn't accepted. Do i just leave the boxes blank? I've read that I'm supposed to fill in all the boxes and put in NOT APPLICABLE OR N/A in cases that doesn't apply to me. It appears that for certain questions it doesn't accept alphabets; just numbers. Anybody knows what to do in this instance? Would appreciate your input at the moment. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: ur mates r sleeping. not Laffin wit u again till i catch u for canny. hope u v done ur medicals?

By now na afternoon for canny jor
I'm doing medical on Wednesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: 5th june oh.
You're a week ahead of me. You're gonna get called-up this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
drizzle_era:
Thanks brother. I'm just chilling for your own testimony cos it's long overdue. Keep the faith alive bro.
Thanks brotherly! God ain't sleeping.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
chizzy01: Bia Amefrica/America u don PM cic abt out medicals? if No Kilode? if yes wat was dia response?
Dem talk say make we go buy plenty kpakos (chewing sticks) and newspapers. grin grin We've got no choice than to wait, na patience man dey use live with a nagging wife..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
What program are you applying 4...grad or underg..?

ms.anon:
@ house, for those that applied online, can anybody please let me know if you encountered any sort of difficulty validating your application? For instance, i haven't got anything to fill in for the Employment history and when i tried filling in NOT APPLICABLE/ NA it still kept showing me the red line; meaning it wasn't accepted. Do i just leave the boxes blank? I've read that I'm supposed to fill in all the boxes and put in NOT APPLICABLE OR N/A in cases that doesn't apply to me. It appears that for certain questions it doesn't accept alphabets; just numbers. Anybody knows what to do in this instance? Would appreciate your input at the moment. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
vinnygod: What program are you applying 4...grad or underg..?

Undergrad. Going as an nexchange student- for one academic session
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
chris viral: I have called the Doctor sottee he is now sounding harsh on phone, keeps saying they have uploaded the results... then last week tuesday, he resubmitted the results again for me oo... gan CIC still nno talk anything, i done write them (question@cic.gc.ca) but huh, you know the drill, no reply... august 10th don dey near.... another medicals gan go cost me money and a scholarship student...

Meehnn! This is devastating.. But you know what?! I can fast track it for you..

Go get; 7 white cows, 7 white rams, 7 white tortoises, 7 white fish, 7 white bag of rice, 7 white palm oil (kegs), 7 white cowries, 7 white (bendel) tigers, 7 white lions, 7 seven white black-mambas, 7 white green mambas and finally 7 white virgin ladies..

If them no approve your TRV, make I bath uinclad. If them no approve am se, make I sleep with my eyes closed..

On a lighter note---i know you must be feeling real down, but believe me, you shall laugh at last. The storm will be over! #Light at the end of your tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2014
ms.anon:

Undergrad. Going as an nexchange student- for
one academic session

Since you've no employment history....simply put "schooling" there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2014
vinnygod:

Ok...again was there any gap bwn when u finished your secodary school and whn u entered uni....if yes what were you doing then and in wat year

Yeah- Sought for admission for a bit and when eventually i got it, did a bit of undergrad in Nigeria before i travelled out to start again. Would that be a problem?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2014
vinnygod:

Since you've no employment history....simpily put "schooling" there

I can't. Its not letting me put in anything. No alphabets. That's where i'm stuck cos i don't want to leave it blank. Not even N/A is working.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2014
ms.anon:

I can't. Its not letting me put in anything. No alphabets. That's where i'm stuck cos i don't want to leave it blank. Not even N/A is working.

If the pros persist I'd suggest u download a fresh app form and then refill it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2014
You can simply write 'none'
It should accept alphabets and should not be left blank
ms.anon:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy Birthday Canada from Nigeria Time

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2014
emperoracro: Please if i want to use my boss(he owns the firm i work in) n my bro in law(He runs a business) as my sponsors: (my boss covers tuition n accomodation,(abt 15k Cad) while my bro in law covers other expenses (abt 5k Cad): Please
1) What documents do i need to provide
2) And atleast, how much sud dey av in dia accounts
3) I have abt #2M in my account, do i need to include my own statement of acct in my application?
Am grateful for ur anticipated help.
Pls house,i need ur help. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2014
tokiniofficial:

By now na afternoon for canny jor
I'm doing medical on Wednesday
i can c ur alrdy in canny but ur body is still in nija. gudmoni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Amefrica: You're a week ahead of me. You're gonna get called-up this week.
Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen. dis is d 7th mnth of d year,7 is for perfection. God ll perfect all that concerns us dis month amen. HNM

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2014
emperoracro:
My boss owns d company
my bro in Law is a dealer unilever.
For your boss, he'll have to give you; -The company registration certificate ( Cac, CO2, CO7,etc) - Tax clearance. - Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship. - Personal account statement of your boss of 6 months showing good inflow and outflow of cash and with reasonable amount in it. ( You'll really have to convince the visa officer in your sop why your boss is sponsoring you, what benefit will he or the company gain from sponsoring you). For your bro inlaw; I didn't understand the term "dealer unilever"; is he working for unilever or a subcontractor for unilever? I'll advice you to look for a family member with good inflow and outflow of cash and reasonable balance to sponsor than using your boss because its more convincing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2014
Amefrica: Dem talk say make we go buy plenty kpakos (chewing sticks) and newspapers. grin grin We've got no choice than to wait, na patience man dey use live with a nagging wife..
lol. so we need to wear patience like cloth n wait? no wahala. God is in charge.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy New Month Friends, all I see this month is testimonies of TRV

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2014
grin happy new mnths friends. dis is a month of perfection n i pray for each n everyone of us hia dat God ll perfect all dat concerns us dis month n many mnths to come. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.