Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614846 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: ;Dhappy new mnths friends. dis is a month of perfection n i pray for each n everyone of us hia dat God ll perfect all dat concerns us dis month n many mnths to come. Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen. dis is d 7th mnth of d year,7 is for perfection. God ll perfect all that concerns us dis month amen. HNM
Amin! Happy New Month!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: lol. so we need to wear patience like cloth n wait? no wahala. God is in charge.
Yes oo! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2014
This month is full of medics and TRVs ...thus says the Lord of hosts!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: grin happy new mnths friends. dis is a month of perfection n i pray for each n everyone of us hia dat God ll perfect all dat concerns us dis month n many mnths to come. Amen

Pastor #in davido's voice # CHIZZY
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Slimdel: Happy Birthday Canada from Nigeria Time

Lol. Slim hw fa prep?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy new month everyone... All medicals and trv hopefuls this is your month.... Happy birthday to Canada grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Amefrica: Yes oo! cheesy
. nobi small tin. is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Pastor #in davido's voice # CHIZZY
co-pastor. na because of u i turn pastor n am happy d ministry is getting to its permanent site.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy New Month all.. I wish all medical and Trv hopefuls good news this new month and journey mercies to those of us leaving soon. Amen wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: For your boss, he'll have to give you; -The company registration certificate ( Cac, CO2, CO7,etc) - Tax clearance. - Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship. - Personal account statement of your boss of 6 months showing good inflow and outflow of cash and with reasonable amount in it. ( You'll really have to convince the visa officer in your sop why your boss is sponsoring you, what benefit will he or the company gain from sponsoring you). For your bro inlaw; I didn't understand the term "dealer unilever"; is he working for unilever or a subcontractor for unilever? I'll advice you to look for a family member with good inflow and outflow of cash and reasonable balance to sponsor than using your boss because its more convincing.
My bro in law is dealer for Unilever.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UzoTheZone: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Glad you're fine. All my female friends are anointed women o, so no need for deliverance. cool
Amen to your prayer

Amefrica: I'm fine and the ministry is moving to the permanent site (Canada) soon.. Bring all your female friends for deliverance. He he he he! grin Na this week you go chop medics.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: . nobi small tin. is well

LOL! All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2014
UzoTheZone: Glad you're fine. All my female friends are anointed women o, so no need for deliverance. cool
Amen to your prayer

grin No qualms!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
emperoracro:
My bro in law is dealer for Unilever.

I still don't understand bro, dealer as in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Dee1na: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Champion2013: @ chrigo, justwise, siga, jadapinke and Bosses already in canada, I want to knw what you have to say about the following schools in canada for Msc.

Vancouver Island University (MBA/MSCIB)
Royal road university (master of global business)
University of New Brunswick (MBA)

The schools mentioned above do not require GMAT to get admission. Am thinking of doing masters after my Pgd.
going to VIU, nanaimo,BC for post graduate studies.Aug 2014. Plss need naija contacts already. Need 2 famz oo! Can't b a JJC when I get dere. My email: dayolawal02@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2014
Going on fine, thanks

Cheers
rawlizo:

Lol. Slim hw fa prep?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: co-pastor. na because of u i turn pastor n am happy d ministry is getting to its permanent site.

No na
Na u and Amefrica b d official pastor here na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

I still don't understand bro, dealer as in?

He is a major distributor of unilever plc products
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
tokiniofficial:

No na
Na u and Amefrica b d official pastor here na
LOL! You mean Pastor and Pastor Mrs. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
emperoracro:
He is a major distributor of unilever plc products

Oh!now I get it, that means he has his own business and I guess it is registered. The documents required are the same with your boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! You mean Pastor and Pastor Mrs. grin

Badt guys
U wan do ur tin nw nw abi?
Dem say mouth wen see
Dey talk o

Happy independence to Canada grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! You mean Pastor and Pastor Mrs. grin
america abi na amefrica n u who is pastor and pastor mrs? no gree make i change am for u. focus on d medical call plz. ejoor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebbyosi: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
hey guys, im new here and ive been reading posts about the visa application thing, its been really helpful.
i hav a lil question though, I intend to apply in august for the winter session, 2015 in canaada but then my passport expires May 2015.
i dont know if i should apply with this passport or renew it before applying for the visa... what do you guys think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Efizzi: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
tebbyosi: hey guys, im new here and ive been reading posts about the visa application thing, its been really helpful.
i hav a lil question though, I intend to apply in august for the winter session, 2015 in canaada but then my passport expires May 2015.
i dont know if i should apply with this passport or renew it before applying for the visa... what do you guys think?

Yes Boss you need to renew your passport before you apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by atomicbomb007: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Part 6, who bombed you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
atomicbomb007: Part 6, who bombed you?
:O You survived bro! How's preparation going sir?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Badt guys
U wan do ur tin nw nw abi?
Dem say mouth wen see
Dey talk o

Happy independence to Canada grin
Lool ...see your mouth! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
chizzy01: america abi na amefrica n u who is pastor and pastor mrs? no gree make i change am for u. focus on d medical call plz. ejoor
Lol ...no change am oo.. cheesy me been dey joke nii.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hey guys am new hear pls I need u guys assistant I submitted my application on june 2 and I am yet to receive it and also d skool is resuming on september pls what can I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
You should be called for medicals by now, if not then all you can do is relax and wait for them to notify u .all the best
Hassan0007: Hey guys am new hear pls I need u guys assistant I submitted my application on june 2 and I am yet to receive it and also d skool is resuming on september pls what can I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
You must renew ur passport, if you need a visa dat will cover the duration of your course
All the best
tebbyosi: hey guys, im new here and ive been reading posts about the visa application thing, its been really helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.