Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615033 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2014
jezsie: tanx but d fee is like wat.

First, wat do u wanna go n do in canada; study, reside, visit or wat?
D application fee sud b arund 37k-40k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Sent u a pm darling
luvly3:

@ Slimdel what date are u leaving? Wanna book emirates for 17th of august..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
jezsie: tanx but d fee is like wat.

Application fee is arund 37k-40k
First n foremost, y are u goin to canada- study,visit or residence?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Madam slimdel, how are u dis mornin?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2014
fejeerow: Hi everyone, in filling the family information, do u recommend me putting all accurate information. Like in my house, there are 7children including me.. do i write all 7 or just some..I ask cos i worry if the large numbera of siblings will affect my aplication relating to finance. My father has the capability but what do u think..i was thinking of writing 4 names out of 6...u know the economic is hard oo as they say...it is my first timw applying so i need to be sure. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Chatters:

Yes that's what happened.
na naira master card u collect or visa?... I don dey d bank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Haustraliah][/quote]
Yes fill all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2014
lovelydamsel:
Are they all following you to canada?
no, just me..no attachment... my pgd is only one year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
yomiraheem: Hello guys, and thank you miss bon for ur emails...the SOP and all.

I have some questions however:

1. Is it ok using my brother, myself, and parents as sponsors? My brother has 3m in his acct, 2landed properties and a nice job with good cash flow. I have just 2m. My parents have only a few thousands but has 3 landed properties.

2. My passport expires Dec 2015 and the program I'm going for is 1 year, starting from January 2015. Is it ok to apply with dat..its exactly 1year but I think they give like 3months extra on visa.

3. After the online submission are they still gonna ask u to submit the original documents, aside d passport?

I'll appreciate your response all, tanx
After the online medical, then you will only be asked to come with your passport for visa.
Secondly ,your sponsor are all OK, your letter of explanation must be very reasonable and convincing.
Best wishes. (HAUSTRALIAH)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
fejeerow:
no, just me..no attachment... my pgd is only one year

You have to mention all of them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Siga: ... Congrats Amefrica... U no tell me say u don collect ur TRV... nice one... see u soon...
Ha ha ha! grin Daddy Siga, I've even lost your email addy, will send you a PM soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls has anyone on this thread used a landed property without c of o as home tie (or if u knw someone who did) n was granted TRV??
Plssssssssss i need an answer. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: ok boss! Buzz me if you'll follow Qatar
No wahala, sir. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Anyone flying to or via Montreal on 5th August, Qatar airline? wink

hey! 12th August, Qatar airline to Montreal

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
lassky:
na naira master card u collect or visa?... I don dey d bank

I collected naira MasterCard. I dont know about Visa but I'm sure it will work since it's all from First Bank. Please fill in the form and tell them you want to activate for Internet banking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Chatters:

I collected naira MasterCard. I dont know about Visa but I'm it will work since it's all from First Bank. Please fill in the form and tell them you want to activate for Internet banking.
oh thanks so much bro, dre protocols too much. Dem dey ask me for nepa bill.but Dem tell me say e go take like 3 days to activate d internet banking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2014
lassky:
oh thanks so much bro, dre protocols too much. Dem dey ask me for nepa bill

That's usually the drill. if you have your house rent receipt it can be used in place of NEPA bill. All they need is a proof of residence. Go with 2-3 passports photographs and national ID card or International passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Chatters:

That's usually the drill. if you have your house rent receipt it can be used in place of NEPA bill. All they need is a proof of residence. Go with 2-3 passports photographs and national ID card or International passport.
I was told it'll take up to like 3 days to activate the internet banking. Cos it'll be done in Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
lassky:
I was told it'll take up to like 3 days to activate the internet banking. Cos it'll be done in Lagos

That's true but once they activate the card for you in the bank right now, you are good to go. You can use it to pay for your application the next minute. The internet banking ish is just for future purposes. Maybe transfering cash to other accounts etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Holu26:

I have nigeria ecowas passport which I believe can be use to get entry to Ghana as a tourist. Plz is it not possible that way?

But what if I decide to reside in Ghana for the duration of the visa application processing time, will that work?

Hi,
Pls hang on a minute, applications are still being processed in Ghana or has it stopped? The people who still applied last month had their application processed in Ghana so pls confirm first if you wanna go the paper route. I know there were speculations that applications are now processed in Nigeria but i dont think it has started altogether. But then again, there is always online route too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Chatters:

That's true but once they activate the card for you in the bank right now, you are good to go. You can use it to pay for your application the next minute. The internet banking ish is just for future purposes. Maybe transfering cash to other accounts etc.
thanks so much bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Haustraliah:
After the online medical, then you will only be asked to come with your passport for visa.
Secondly ,your sponsor are all OK, your letter of explanation must be very reasonable and convincing.
Best wishes. (HAUSTRALIAH)

Aiit bro, tanx will do just dat.

One more thing...based on my past experiences I believe one only needs 6months validity on passport to be issued visa irrespective of the visa duration to be put. Since my passport expires dec 2015, it means I still av over a year validity, although the course will finish by dat same December 2015 and I hear canada dey always add 3months jara to it.

Do u guys still think I shud go get anoda. Besides do they give new passports when d one with u is still over a year valid?

Miss bon baby pls lemme hear ur voice on top this one too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2014
emperoracro: Pls has anyone on this thread used a landed property without c of o as home tie (or if u knw someone who did) n was granted TRV??
Plssssssssss i need an answer. Thanks

Yes I know someone. Go ahead. Jst mk sure ur documents are authentic. Gudluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls i have only a 'deed of assignment' for my landed property, no survey nor C of O, please is dis acceptable at d embassey as home tie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Amefrica: No wahala, sir. grin
sir ke? I'm a small boy o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidimma1: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2014
hello nlanders, please I need advice urgently, I was refused visa to canny based on purpose of visit, is there any connection between filling Schedule 1, application for temporary resident visa form and my purpose or reason for traveling, since the form is optional. Please make una answer before I submit to avert further refusal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello NL'er I got this small issue... Gotten acceptance letter from Humber college. Putting ma documents together with sponsors documents, will like to ask d following ; 1. My parents have separated and I want to use my mum's statement of account but she is a civil servant(teacher) and she is into unregistered buying n selling of expensive cloth materials;she doesn't v a shop,she drive around and sell to her cutomers. Will I need only her teaching employment letter ? How wil I prove her business too ? 2. My father owns a company and he wants to give me employment letter though I work with him and he doessnt really pay me, he only tips me based on some jobs done buh no fix salary. Will I still need employment letter, payslip(though no salary), cac document.? My work is to supervise his staffs. 3. D letter of sponsor will it be written by my mum whom am using his SOA or dad whom I work with or both of them wil write n consent to it 4. My mum doesn't v a landed property except for her employment letter, bith cert, marriage cert, SOA, buh I think my dad has; can I still make use of his..?? Sorry abt d long writeup/ thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
buzritchy: Hello NL'er I got this small issue... Gotten acceptance letter from Humber college. Putting ma documents together with sponsors documents, will like to ask d following ; 1. My parents have separated and I want to use my mum's statement of account but she is a civil servant(teacher) and she is into unregistered buying n selling of expensive cloth materials;she doesn't v a shop,she drive around and sell to her cutomers. Will I need only her teaching employment letter ? How wil I prove her business too ? 2. My father owns a company and he wants to give me employment letter though I work with him and he doessnt really pay me, he only tips me based on some jobs done buh no fix salary. Will I still need employment letter, payslip(though no salary), cac document.? My work is to supervise his staffs. 3. D letter of sponsor will it be written by my mum whom am using his SOA or dad whom I work with or both of them wil write n consent to it 4. My mum doesn't v a landed property except for her employment letter, bith cert, marriage cert, SOA, buh I think my dad has; can I still make use of his..?? Sorry abt d long writeup/ thanks

I think you do not have to necessarily state your parents are divorced. You could just go with a affidavit of sponsorship from your dad, letter of sponsorship (written on your dad's company letter-headed paper)- it may also state that you currently work with him (you can use this as a good home-tie when writing your Statement of purpose), other company documents, landed property docs, and finally augment all these with your mum's SOA and payment slips (a letter of sponsorship from your mum wouldn't be necessary)... Above all pray to God!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Okay... So I just got called for medicals!
Applied 30th May, Online route.

Please house, which of those clinics is most preferred (fast and efficient)?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
chizzy01: u v gotten ur tvr alrdy. wia did u do ur medicals lagos or ph?

the medicals, how much does it cost? have read the thread but dnt see any figures...or na free grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
uceebee:

I think you do not have to necessarily state your parents are divorced. You could just go with a affidavit of sponsorship from your dad, letter of sponsorship (written on your dad's company letter-headed paper)- it may also state that you currently work with him (you can use this as a good home-tie when writing your Statement of purpose), other company documents, landed property docs, and finally augment all these with your mum's SOA and payment slips (a letter of sponsorship from your mum wouldn't be necessary)... Above all pray to God!
. F. Thanks bro.... I stated d "divorce" just to clarify n make peeps understand my point. Buh I get u and really appreciate..... Will gather d doc together. God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.