Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612248 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
constant57: Thanks guys, you all made my Trv application a smooth sail.

Applied May 16th
Biometrics May 20th
Request for Medicals June 17th
Medicals done June 30th
Request for passport July 3rd.

Please does anyone know courier company I can use to send my passport to vfs and get it retrned back to me after it must have been stamped?

Once again, gracias y'all.
Congrats, bro. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:

By medical issues u min??
LOL! Again? It's hightime you stopped worrying about this. grin Just chill for ur TRV!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Amefrica: Congrats, bro. smiley

Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! Again? It's hightime you stopped worrying about this. grin Just chill for ur TRV!

Ogbeni my body just dey hot here
I'm super anxious
Chill pill no work again o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
lovelydamsel: Please guys who has used the abuja clinic for medicals.please 'm asking for a friend.those that have used them I need your answers please.thank you

Did my medics at Abuja Clinics. Cost more than the other clinics, roughly 39k but they were quite fast in sending my medical report to cic.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
lassky:
na naira master card u collect or visa?... I don dey d bank
What's the update on your First bank MasterCard and application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls i have only a 'deed of assignment' for my landed property, no survey nor C of O, please is dis acceptable at d embassy as home tie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Ogbeni my body just dey hot here
I'm super anxious
Chill pill no work again o
Do you have health issues? Do you have STD(s)? If your answer is "no" to those questions, then you should not worry. But if "yes" to any of it, then you should worry a little. Don't fret! Everything is under control.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:

By medical issues u min??
Any abnormality
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chatters:
What's the update on your First bank MasterCard and application?
have gotten d card but dey've not activated it cos of network issues. Was asked to come back tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
constant57: Thanks guys, you all made my Trv application a smooth sail.

Applied May 16th
Biometrics May 20th
Request for Medicals June 17th
Medicals done June 30th
Request for passport July 3rd.

Please does anyone know courier company I can use to send my passport to vfs and get it retrned back to me after it must have been stamped?

Once again, gracias y'all.
Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Amefrica: Do you have health issues? Do you have STD(s)? If your answer is "no" to those questions, then you should not worry. But if "yes" to any of it, then you should worry a little. Don't fret! Everything is under control.

I'm clean sir

I did test somewhere else to check myself too grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Any one going to uni ottawa here...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sad bro. Follow advice from guru's in the house. . then please kindly repackage and re-fire.
pray man.. its very important. . Apart from complete application. . We need God's favor.

I just re-fired my self.

bjbonafide: Hello guys,

I've just been refused study visa based on; ties to canada and home country, purpose of visit, and personal asset and financial status.

I applied for a 2 years diploma program.

Here are the docs submitted;

Study permit form
Family info form
Loa
Receipt of tuition deposit
Loe
2 Bank statements (one pension account and one salary account) and pay slip of sponsor (my dad)
Siblings ID cards and a group pics of my parent and I.
Survey plan
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
Birth certificate
Waec result
Bsc cert

PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE ON THE WAY FORWARD FROM ANYONE THANKS!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am I d only person here going to UOM (university of Manitoba) even when I went for medical, na only me dey go dat school
Hmmmm...I dey think am twice now o

Any MANITOBA person here??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Boss for real ooo..they will refuse..I don't have a masters or no any one that has and be refused. But the admission officer for centennial college told me that categorically. She said all people that has applied for a lower program has been denied from her experience. . Because I was trying to apply for a technical program also and I have a degree. So boss don't risk it

A second masters wouldn't be a bad idea..
that is allowed.

heading for centennial also. Falls. But still praying for medical calls.

sexysammy0906: Hello everyone, i have been following this forum and have found it very useful. please i need help with some information. I recently got an admission to cetennial college for pgd program and i was about applying for visa when my agent brought to my attention tht i might have some issues with getting a visa since i have a master degree from uk. he explained that the embassy recently have been rejecting applications from most persons who have completed a master degree in another country and wants to study for a lesser degree in canada. please is there anyone who has a master degree and is going for a pgd program and has gotten visa. i am really confused and i really do not knw what to do. i would really appreciate any information. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial: Am I d only person here going to UOM (university of Manitoba) even when I went for medical, na only me dey go dat school

Manitoba peeps full here yanfu yanfu... Worry not..!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Biometrics: finger print and picture

Medical: checking your blood, urine etc

Hassan0007:

Hi guys what's d diffrent btw medical and bio metric
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yes it is acceptable. Infact, Deed of Assignment is more acceptable than Survey Plan because it is a title document. However, it is not as strong as C of O. Since most people don't have C of O because of the rigours involved, CDHC accepts other proof of title. I would have advise that you add both Deed of Assignment and Survey plan. The Deed shows title and the survey plan shows location.But since you don't have the latter, the Deed is sufficient as long as it identifies the property.
emperoracro: Pls i have only a 'deed of assignment' for my landed property, no survey nor C of O, please is dis acceptable at d embassy as home tie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
The difference between beggining and the end. grin
Hassan0007:

Hi guys what's d diffrent btw medical and bio metric

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iykedare(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
tunamost: plz guyz, I have a third class B.tech in Biochemisitry...I wanna apply for a postgraduate diploma in canada with d sole purpose of working and living in canada permanently after my studies...Plz anyone in my situation or who has been in my situation b4 should plz kindly assist me with schools I can apply to with less tuition fees....thanks a lot...I await ur comments..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial: Am I d only person here going to UOM (university of Manitoba) even when I went for medical, na only me dey go dat school

present sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Manitoba hopeful

Tokiniofficial
chizzy01
divinetunes

Add ur sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Jijola: Yes it is acceptable. Infact, Deed of Assignment is more acceptable than Survey Plan because it is a title document. However, it is not as strong as C of O. Since most people don't have C of O because of the rigours involved, CDHC accepts other proof of title. I would have advise that you add both Deed of Assignment and Survey plan. The Deed shows title and the survey plan shows location.But since you don't have the latter, the Deed is sufficient as long as it identifies the property.

Thank u very much sir, i so grateful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
tokiniofficial: Manitoba hopeful

Tokiniofficial
chizzy01
divinetunes

Add ur sef

Brandon university, Manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
So sad my friend was refused trv today.. God ain't sleeping Bro.. list your docx here so all of us can work it out. There's still little time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidimma1: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
i submitted proof of tuition and accommodation for the 2 yrs amounting to over 21k CAD, sponsor my dad tax receipt, photocopy of employment letter, bank statement of 4.7mil naira, sponsorship letter, my employment letter and study leave, my credentials, and school letters,
but i observed i mixed up offer of acceptance and college decision letter, now am thinking of including my bank statement of 4.3mil, my landed documents and uploading mainly vital documents. Please how do I handle the purpose of visit issue.
miss bon: Am.sorry abt ur refusal..The schedule 1 form has nothing to do with ur reasons of refusal. I will suggest u list ur docx for the house to check.
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Finestlex: So sad my friend was refused trv today.. God ain't sleeping Bro.. list your docx here so all of us can work it out. There's still little time

Wats d reason?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjbonafide(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
jtbaba1: Sad bro. Follow advice from guru's in the house. . then please kindly repackage and re-fire.
pray man.. its very important. . Apart from complete application. . We need God's favor.

I just re-fired my self.

Thanks bro I'll definitely re apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjbonafide(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hi all I was denied yesterday against September, should I wait a little while and reapply against January intake or I can still reapply for September?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
bjbonafide: Hi all I was denied yesterday against September, should I wait a little while and reapply against January intake or I can still reapply for September?

Have you sorted your issue out?because I would like to know the problems.is like your documents were okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
mrnilobrawn: tongue

Seriously grin

Seriously

Oga chrigo I went to d vfc global today and they said the passport is not ready u guys are not giving me hope I ask them was d meaning of dis statement= Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
 they told me they av just sent it to them dat is not ready 4 collection

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.