Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611744 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
uceebee: Okay... So I just got called for medicals!
Applied 30th May, Online route.

Please house, which of those clinics is most preferred (fast and efficient)?

Thanks!
. Bro check out Asaju or Children practice...... Wait for oda peeps to tell u more base on their experience wt them. Aint gotten to dat stage

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
fejeerow:

the medicals, how much does it cost? have read the thread but dnt see any figures...or na free grin
. Not free oooo buh is like 28 or 29k just hold 30grand depending on d clinic. Wait for oda peeps sha, never reach dat stage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am.sorry abt ur refusal..The schedule 1 form has nothing to do with ur reasons of refusal. I will suggest u list ur docx for the house to check.
All the best
chidimma1: hello nlanders, please I need advice urgently, I was refused visa to canny based on purpose of visit, is there any connection between filling Schedule 1, application for temporary resident visa form and my purpose or reason for traveling, since the form is optional. Please make una answer before I submit to avert further refusal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebbyosi: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
ChriGo: ....Its all about convincing....some peeps have sponsors abroad and still got there visa....while some have sponsors in Naija and still got denied...Its all about how well your app can convince the Visa officer...though its hard convincing the VO you'll come back after studies since ur sponsor isn't even resided in Naija so i feel they also assume that you'll definitely not leave after studies too(i.e following same footstep as ur sponsor grin)...but the Idea of using two sponsors(naija and foreign) ain't bad as well but you still need to convince too......

ChriGo, thanks. I just got back from the passport office at alagbon and was told at the gate that i have to wait till december before renewing my passport or I pay my tuition fees and come back with the receipt and letter of acceptance because my passport expires in may 2015...I havent paid my tuition fees! what do i do?! can one be refused based on passport that is expiring in a few months after entry? sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Omg I'm so happy for youuuuu, please book an appointment with asaju or run to children's practice with 28-30k grin yippee
Congrats

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Slimdel: Omg I'm so happy for youuuuu, please book an appointment with asaju or run to children's practice with 28-30k grin yippee
Congrats

lol... grin grin wink Thanks, Slimdel!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DutchessE: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Nadezna, congrats...
Kindly reply, I sent you a mail. Thks
Nadezna: A good evening NLers!

Good new...TRV approved.

Thank you all so very much. This forum kept me going.

Applied: 30 May
Medicals: Upfront (May 30)
TRV Approved: 02 July
Online route

More TRV good news in the house IJN. Amen smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
emperoracro:
First, wat do u wanna go n do in canada; study, reside, visit or wat?
D application fee sud b arund 37k-40k

Hi guys what's d diffrent btw medical and bio metric
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Slimdel]Omg I'm so happy for youuuuu, please book an appointment with asaju or run to children's practice with 28-30k grin yippee
hi Slimdel, tanks 4 ur help so far, it was rather unfortunate that naiarland was down when I was doing my online application. I had to submit cause time was going. just a few questions though. I was reading tru and saw that people submitted credentials from previous degrees and other documents like affidavit of sponsor and co. from your experience where all these required, I didn't see them in the checklist. do I have to submit them, if yes how can I submit supporting documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
buzritchy: . Not free oooo buh is like 28 or 29k just hold 30grand depending on d clinic. Wait for oda peeps sha, never reach dat stage
ok...my blood just dey hot... trying to prepare ahead... kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
No u can't scan, upload and submit extra documents unless upon request from embassy but some people do put the extra documents in an envelope and go submit to the embassy please Note: I don't know how effective that works if it has worked for someone I don't know

Cheers
[quote author=twoc][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Congrats to Nadezna and Uceebee. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
fejeerow:

the medicals, how much does it cost? have read the thread but dnt see any figures...or na free grin
heard 30k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2014

Thanks!

Its a no-brainer. ASAJU!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: sir ke? I'm a small boy o
Hahaha! Me small pass you oo. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2014

Thanks!
Yay! Congrats bro wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
mrnilobrawn: Any Uni Ottawa student/prospective in da house...let rub minds ples

Yes oo.....am in 4 uottawa...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hassan0007:

www.dictionary.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014

Thanks!

Congrats! I did my medicals in Children practice and i loved it. I had googled Asaju and read posts where their services was condemned and thought i would rather be safe than hasty. I am glad i chose Children practice, all my medical requirement was done under one single roof and it felt safe, convenient and neat plus i got my visa in exactly two weeks after medicals which means no delays. pls note that in Asaju, you have to do the chest x-ray else where.
whatever you decide, all the best.
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014

Thanks!
Congrats bro. I think Asiwaju is efficient in the sense that your passport will be requested within 5 working days if you don't have any medical issue but you'll use like 3hours there before you finish all your tests

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
abisolmi:

Congrats! I did my medicals in Children practice and i loved it. I had googled Asaju and read posts where their services was condemned and thought i would rather be safe than hasty. I am glad i chose Children practice, all my medical requirement was done under one single roof and it felt safe, convenient and neat plus i got my visa in exactly two weeks after medicals which means no delays. pls note that in Asaju, you have to do the chest x-ray else where.
whatever you decide, all the best.
cheers

Ya chest x-ray is in a differnt place, bt close 2 Asaju. I like deir speed tho.got reply from d embassy dat I've passed medicals in jst 4 days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Amefrica: Hahaha! Me small pass you oo. cheesy
ok sir grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks guys, you all made my Trv application a smooth sail.

Applied May 16th
Biometrics May 20th
Request for Medicals June 17th
Medicals done June 30th
Request for passport July 3rd.

Please does anyone know courier company I can use to send my passport to vfs and get it retrned back to me after it must have been stamped?

Once again, gracias y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please guys who has used the abuja clinic for medicals.please 'm asking for a friend.those that have used them I need your answers please.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
tongue
Hassan0007:

Seriously grin
Hassan0007:

Seriously
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
I and other old nl members used Abuja clinics. It's fast and efficient if you don't have health issues
lovelydamsel: Please guys who has used the abuja clinic for medicals.please 'm asking for a friend.those that have used them I need your answers please.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tunamost: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexysammy0906: Hello everyone, i have been following this forum and have found it very useful. please i need help with some information. I recently got an admission to cetennial college for pgd program and i was about applying for visa when my agent brought to my attention tht i might have some issues with getting a visa since i have a master degree from uk. he explained that the embassy recently have been rejecting applications from most persons who have completed a master degree in another country and wants to study for a lesser degree in canada. please is there anyone who has a master degree and is going for a pgd program and has gotten visa. i am really confused and i really do not knw what to do. i would really appreciate any information. thanks
bro I thought they said canada don't offer pgd except masters....plz how did u go abt it,d name of d school dat gave u d admission and is d expenses not as much as masters program?plz I need dis info cuz am also interested in pgd in biochemistry...fanx a lot...I await ur response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: Congrats bro. I think Asiwaju is efficient in the sense that your passport will be requested within 5 working days if you don't have any medical issue but you'll use like 3hours there before you finish all your tests

By medical issues u min??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
miss bon: I and other old nl members used Abuja clinics. It's fast and efficient if you don't have health issues

Thanks dear,will inform her.I really appreciate.you the best smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: ok sir grin
embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tunamost: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
justwise: Its that time again when we have to create part5 of this thread, part4 has reached 443 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part4 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you
plz guyz, I have a third class B.tech in Biochemisitry...I wanna apply for a postgraduate diploma in canada with d sole purpose of working and living in canada permanently after my studies...Plz anyone in my situation or who has been in my situation b4 should plz kindly assist me with schools I can apply to with less tuition fees....thanks a lot...I await ur comments..

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.