Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628140 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Can I submit my monthly bank statement that my bank send via email at the end of the month? or it has to be the one I'll go over to the banking hall to generate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
@MISSBON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA, WISHING U ALL THE VERY BEST,I MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE TO CELEBRATE THIS YEAR BIRTHDAY WITH U, BUT EITHER THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT BY GOD'S GRACE I WILL CELEBRATE NEXT YEAR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU IN CANADA, AM GONNA SET A REMINDER ON MY PALASA NOW (in Amefrica's voice).
Pls ma pardon my late wishes, u are a rare Gem,infact ur type scarce!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
kruxit: @ Amefrica soooo proud of ur input plz how far wit seunalasho.... he has bin missin for too long even after d delays

Thanks so much, bro.

Seunalasho (f) is fine, we talked yesterday. She reads the thread --- on a ghost mode tho'. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
oghos2k: Can I submit my monthly bank statement that my bank send via email at the end of the month? or it has to be the one I'll go over to the banking hall to generate

I think it has to b d one u will go to d bank to request for: Reason for my conclusion:
1) What if u av to submit app,lets say middle of the month, will d bank send u ur mid month bank statement
2) And if am nt mistaken it seems d SOA d bank issues when u apply for ur SOA has some features (lik authorizations) not included on d monthly SOA
Just go to ur bank n fill a form to request ur SOA

Others will contribute
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adeoye347: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2014
HI,can i apply for a student visa using my personal account,i want to be my own sponsor.

The account is not a salary account,what are the conditions.?

Thanks
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks so much, bro.

Seunalasho (f) is fine, we talked yesterday. She reads the thread --- on a ghost mode tho'. cheesy

Oga mi, u don start o which one b 'Ghost mode' o

Goodmornin sir, av started fasting o, dnt forget to send d address o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Kofo92: I am new to this thread and I will like the house to help me on how to go about canada student visa starting from admission to a college/university ..... I was denied at the US consulate and I've made up my mind to study in canada cos they both work in line with the modern technology..... Any help will be highly appreciated.

Welcome, Kofo.

I was once in your shoes --- with determination, you can get it like I did. There are plenty gurus here, ready to answer your questions. Ask your questions!

Check schools here; www.4icu.org/ca

All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2014
emperoracro: @MISSBON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA, WISHING U ALL THE VERY BEST,I MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE TO CELEBRATE THIS YEAR BIRTHDAY WITH U, BUT EITHER THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT BY GOD'S GRACE I WILL CELEBRATE NEXT YEAR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU IN CANADA, AM GONNA SET A REMINDER ON MY PALASA NOW (in Amefrica's voice).
Pls ma pardon my late wishes, u are a rare Gem,infact ur type scarce!

Badt guys! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2014
emperoracro:
Oga mi, u don start o which one b 'Ghost mode' o

Goodmornin sir, av started fasting o, dnt forget to send d address o

Boss! Na 'silent mode' oo

Good thing you're fasting grin Abeg which address? I don forget oo. Blame amnesia! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2014
adeoye347: Dear All,

I have a B Tech in Computer Science (from the department of Computer Science and Engineering) I currently have a job in area of mechanical engineering i enjoy the job and makes me want to change my field to Mechanical Engineering,which mean i need some certificate from this field(mechanical) preferably a degree certificate. Do you have an idea of a school in Canada that i can study on a condition that they will relieve me of some courses and i can finish the degree in not more than 2 years Max. Do you have an idea of the cost at least range.And please suggest me some schools in Canada i can try.

Google seems to bring too much info and hard to narrow down,as well my first time on Nairaland so be easy on me.pls lol

Cheers

Bro.

Welcome to Nairaland.

You gat to do what you gat to do. There is no easy way out on this one. You will have to narrow down those "too much Google info" based on your qualifications, interests, and budget.

>>> www.aucc.ca

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks bro.. Do just that
emperoracro:
I think it has to b d one u will go to d bank to request for: Reason for my conclusion:
1) What if u av to submit app,lets say middle of the month, will d bank send u ur mid month bank statement
2) And if am nt mistaken it seems d SOA d bank issues when u apply for ur SOA has some features (lik authorizations) not included on d monthly SOA
Just go to ur bank n fill a form to request ur SOA

Others will contribute
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
@ SC guy
How long have you applied for your study permit? Has it been up to six weeks?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
lovelydamsel:

No dear I won't be attending because I was not invited and I dnt reside in lagos. Goodmorning smiley
Alright dear good morning wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2014
pyzdan: What of the tax rate in Saskatchewan, do you know?
Saskatchewan is 10%. Albert has the lowest of 5%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
I need the house to help me contact or connect someone in Manitoba concerning accommodation Winnipeg in particular.... abeg all the gurus make una help me get accomodation dunno how to go about it.
Thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
tokiniofficial: I need the house to help me contact or connect someone in Manitoba concerning accommodation Winnipeg in particular.... abeg all the gurus make una help me get accomodation dunno how to go about it.
Thanks

Make I shaa help your big head. grin

Visit www.kijiji.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
tokiniofficial: I need the house to help me contact or connect someone in Manitoba concerning accommodation Winnipeg in particular.... abeg all the gurus make una help me get accomodation dunno how to go about it.
Thanks

Contact Earthgreeners or Toucheli
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
adeoye347: HI,can i apply for a student visa using my personal account,i want to be my own sponsor.

Thanks
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
Hi eryone. Was denied again for some flimsy reasons. I'm officially off Canada now. Good luck to everyone issued TRV. God bless. I'm out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Hehehehehehe....i dey suspect say u set me up tongue

Amefrica:

Make I shaa help your big head. grin

Visit www.kijiji.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings: Hi eryone. Was denied again for some flimsy reasons. I'm officially off Canada now. Good luck to everyone issued TRV. God bless. I'm out

Come here jor,let me give you a hug smiley "don't give up...learn and never give up"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
happy birthday Miss Bon, a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. MAy God bless you richly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm. Na wa o. cry cry cry

LyfeJennings: Hi eryone. Was denied again for some flimsy reasons. I'm officially off Canada now. Good luck to everyone issued TRV. God bless. I'm out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Where are the gurus here....giving up isn't part of this house na

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014

Awww,

What flimsy Reasons?

C'mon, remember one of the watchwords of this thread

"Delay ain't denial! " #Believe

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014

Awwh I remember you well from your last delay... Just keep calm and don't give up.. When you are more settled you can list your documents, and the reasons for the delay let the gurus analayse for you.. Like @Gavinmensah (I hope I got the moniker right). said "delay is not denial, and denial isn't final". .. Don't give up... Dust yourself up and try again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
kcluv2men: @ SC guy
How long have you applied for your study permit? Has it been up to six weeks?

I applied 17th of june would be 6weeks nxt wk tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mykel12: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello guys... i have been a silent reader of this post for the past 1 year... however I just got an admission letter to MUN for sept. admission 2014... will like to defer it to January because of the closeness of resumption and also taking out time to prepare myself for the visa application... My question is does MUN accept admission (or deferrals to January) ? I have tried getting in touch with them but am yet to get a response...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
adeoye347: HI,can i apply for a student visa using my personal account,i want to be my own sponsor.

Thanks
[color=#000000][/color]

Yes u can b ur own sponsor hence u av to use ur own account
Conditions:
- Ur acct must av enough to show u can afford ur tuition n other expenses for the duration of ur studies preferrably
- U must av a home tie (eida landed property, business, family etc)
- Include other properties u av
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls where are the lambton folks oh.... be like say una just dey do lowkey. where are u pple oh??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mykel12: Hello guys... i have been a silent reader of this post for the past 1 year... however I just got an admission letter to MUN for sept. admission 2014... will like to defer it to January because of the closeness of resumption and also taking out time to prepare myself for the visa application... My question is does MUN accept admission (or deferrals to January) ? I have tried getting in touch with them but am yet to get a response...

I think defering ur admission depends on ur course, cos sometimes ago one of their admission officer (Isaac by name ) told me dat for computer science, dey dont offer full courses for january n may semestres so most first time students have to apply for sept (Fall), so defering to january might nt b possible; i suggest u try n get in touch wt d sch for specific information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014

sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.