Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608693 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks brother! cheesy

Congratzzz. Amefrica
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Glory be to God for his grace. Congrats Amefrica and Chatters. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chatters: My people it has finally happened! I indeed serve a God of miracles..
My medical call just dropped!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please join me and praise God!!!
Applied exactly one month today - 23rd June 2014.

Congratz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
gavinmensah:

Congratzzz. Amefrica

Thanks sweet!

How far about your ticket-booking?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jijola: Glory be to God for his grace. Congrats Amefrica and Chatters. smiley

Thanks, egbon mi. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chatters:

Thank you!

Congratz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dammycrane000: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
misturchris: pls where are the lambton folks oh.... be like say una just dey do lowkey. where are u pple oh??

Toronto or sarnia?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
DFodio: There are two kinds of Tax. Goods and service Tax GST. and Provincial sales tax PST. Alberta does not have the PST. lt only has the GST of 5% . Meanwhile Saskatchewan has a PST of 5% and a GST of 5%

Ok I knw these taxes. So Albert no pst, do you knw y please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings: Hi eryone. Was denied again for some flimsy reasons. I'm officially off Canada now. Good luck to everyone issued TRV. God bless. I'm out

I am so sorry about this refusal man. However I believve it is only a delay not a denial. I felt terrible when I didn't get my visa too but this wonderful people here encouraged me on and today I am in Canada. I can say it is worth it all. Other people here too like Gavinmensah, Amefrica who have been denied a number of times before, let their success story today encourage you man. Let's find out what the reason is and people suggest ways to tackle it. I believe you'll rejoice at last. It's only a delay not a denial. God aint sleeping dude, He never will, not on our case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chatters: My people it has finally happened! I indeed serve a God of miracles..
My medical call just dropped!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please join me and praise God!!!
Applied exactly one month today - 23rd June 2014.

Yaaay! Glory to God. Congratulations! Canada awaits you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks sweet!

How far about your ticket-booking?

Seems like u slept there oo or you waited for them to stamp and u like "do quick nd gimme back my passport"

Yes am on it, I hve paid thru wakanow. Am trying to reach their customer care to confirm that my payment has been received, cos I Transfered I did Not pay with teller.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Mehhnn! Na so I see am oo. cheesy Thanks sweet, see you in Canny!
Congrats bro, finally! Wow.... It's been a long journey but it is worth all thae struggles on the way. You are a real strong man, congrats. Canada is eager to have you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by verizon007: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
@AMERICA i submitted my passport same day u submitted urs. i checked my online portal today it says status (close) final decision Approved but no email from them to ask me to come and pick my visa. did you get email from cic to pick up your visa or you just go there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
gavinmensah:

Ok I knw these taxes. So Albert no pst, do you knw y please
Alberta's case is a special one. Maybe because of the oil in the region, they feel they don't need the PST. Recently though, there have been a general cry to implement a PST because of deficit in the Provincial budget
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica: Passport(VISA) picked up!

#PesrseverancePays!

Glory be too God! I think my app was kinda fast.

Everything from application till Passport Collection was a month and ten days..

#Leggo

A big congratulations to you dear... Been a long time coming... I'm so happy for you, Canada awaits you.. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
DFodio: Alberta's case is a special one. Maybe because of the oil in the region, they feel they don't need the PST. Recently though, there have been a general cry to implement a PST because of deficit in the Provincial budget

Huh, no they shuld not go there oo cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yemochi: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
yemochi:

Oga kjbobo and the house at large pls help out;

I have a 1st degree in Food Sc. (2:2)2001 & MBA Executive (68B)Ife, 2006. Am interested in PDG Food Sc. in Durham, I've mail the school and would be applying for the next admissions. My questions is this, should I indicate my MBA for this application and TRV? Hope it would not raise any red flag? Note have been working since graduation. What are my chances? Thanks

Pls my Ogas; Oga kjbobo, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Chrigo, Miss Bon abeg look my way.....lol. Pls what are my chances?

@Miss Bon: A belated birthday to you, best wishes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
gavinmensah:

Yeah, you got it right. denial. Isn't final. Don't give up

smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
gavinmensah:

Huh, no they shuld not go there oo cry
There are arguments for and against on the issue of implementing a PST. but for now, nothing concrete. Well we'll keep our fingers crossed and observe. Although, from what I've read, Majority of Albertans don't want the PST and the reigning political party don't want to go against the people for fear of being voted out.

The whole thing makes for interesting viewing. what my own self, Na Saskatchewan l dey go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
gavinmensah:

Seems like u slept there oo or you waited for them to stamp and u like "do quick nd gimme back my passport"

Yes am on it, I hve paid thru wakanow. Am trying to reach their customer care to confirm that my payment has been received, cos I Transfered I did Not pay with teller.

LMAO! I was lurking around VFS since 10am refreshing my tracking page, I just entered when I saw "Your processed passport is ready for collection".. No time! grin

Good stuff! Which airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
yemochi:

Pls my Ogas; Oga kjbobo, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Chrigo, Miss Bon abeg look my way.....lol. Pls what are my chances?

@Miss Bon: A belated birthday to you, best wishes.

I guess you mean PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yemochi: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I guess you mean PGD

Yes, I meant PGD. Typographical mistake pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
kingsolve:
Congrats bro, finally! Wow.... It's been a long journey but it is worth all thae struggles on the way. You are a real strong man, congrats. Canada is eager to have you. Cheers!

Yes boss! embarassed Thanks so much, Jah bless!

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
verizon007: @AMERICA i submitted my passport same day u submitted urs. i checked my online portal today it says status (close) final decision Approved but no email from them to ask me to come and pick my visa. did you get email from cic to pick up your visa or you just go there?

Congrats bro!

Go there tomorrow with the biometrics receipt and photocopy of your international passport..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
tnuola:

A big congratulations to you dear... Been a long time coming... I'm so happy for you, Canada awaits you.. God bless you

Yes oo! It's been a very long time. Thanks sister! God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please nairalanders,if you live near Ejigbo,JACONDE GATE Lagos,nd willing to help me with my online application pls PM me Abeg..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
yemochi:

Yes, I meant PGD. Typographical mistake pls.

For a PGD, even if you have a Ph.D degree, it will not affect you, it is a program where they understand that someone wanna brush up with skill or pick up some skill and all that, however, for your own case, it should be ok cos you are already in that field with a degree in it already . . . But i will advice that you ave a good finances together with good purpose of travel as well as great tie to Nigeria cos they could see it as well as you wanna run, though that could be your intention, you cant allow them to know such. . . . Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Optimall: Please nairalanders,if you live near Ejigbo,JACONDE GATE Lagos,nd willing to help me with my online application pls PM me Abeg..
U tried to pm me yh? I dnt access ma mails immediately

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chatters:

Thanks my dear. I was thinking of doing it at PH. its kinda close to my location.

PH is also close 2 mine, bt I had 2 gt my ass 2 Lagos 2 do it. And twas a very gud decision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fhemmmy:

For a PGD, even if you have a Ph.D degree, it will not affect you, it is a program where they understand that someone wanna brush up with skill or pick up some skill and all that, however, for your own case, it should be ok cos you are already in that field with a degree in it already . . . But i will advice that you ave a good finances together with good purpose of travel as well as great tie to Nigeria cos they could see it as well as you wanna run, though that could be your intention, you cant allow them to know such. . . . Good luck

Bros I greet you. Hw's family sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

LMAO! I was lurking around VFS since 10am refreshing my tracking page, I just entered when I saw "Your processed passport is ready for collection".. No time! grin

How do I track mine? Sorry if The question is dumb. Allow me to be lazy today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Heheheha you live close by?

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.