Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610563 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eddy20: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day everyone,Please what are the forms I need to fill to apply for a canada study permit.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chiahmakar: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy Birthday miss bon, God bless you xx

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
luvly3:

Ya I did...

And I did too. Unique tins

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm glad you said this prayer ChriGo @ d beginning of this thread.

ChriGo: ....We open this thread in the name of the father, the son , the holy spirit....Thousands of goodnews shall spring forth from this part 5...God will favour us all....I pray....God bless u Justwise.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
happy birthday miss bon, enjoy a supernova year ahead!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lol...don't worry I will keep it..thanks a lot
dammycrane000: Happy birthday missbon, God bless you.
Keep my cake oo, am in toronto, will be in sarnia soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks alot smiley
DFodio: Happy Birthday MissBon. You are much appreciated. .....Almost my bday mate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lol...thank u smiley
vinnygod: Happy birthday misschrigobon..lol...indeed your selfless service will alwz stand4 u.its good to be good...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
luvly3:
Ya I did...
rawlizo:

And I did too. Unique tins

Me didn't sha but I did certificate program last year after my WAEC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amen..dont worry the cake is waiting..thanks a lot smiley
Slimdel: Happy birthday Queen of Canadian forum grin, God bless you yafu yafu, I will collect my cake when I come please keep it kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thank u all for the wishes. May God bless yall with good health, good husbands/wives, great jobs and all the good things of life

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
missbon: Thank u all for the wishes. May God bless yall with good health, good husbands/wives, great jobs and all the good things of life

Amin Jesu!

The bolded: grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy Birthday! our very own Miss Bon. God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ Luvly3, Rawlizo: 'UNIQUE' errywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yemochi: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
kjbobo:
As regards asking if you should leave your job...I don't beleive anybody can tell you here. ...you gonna ask God for counsel. ..met people of late who regret leaving naija...so If God backs you up and you have right convictions then go for it but if you are double minded about it...will advise you have a rethink. ...[b]Just wanna advise that you should not state your masters in your application if you are going for another one...na red flag!
[/b]Wish you the very best

Oga kjbobo and the house at large pls help out;

I have a 1st degree in Food Sc. (2:2)2001 & MBA Executive (68B)Ife, 2006. Am interested in PDG Food Sc. in Durham, I've mail the school and would be applying for the next admissions. My questions is this, should I indicate my MBA for this application and TRV? Hope it would not raise any red flag? Note have been working since graduation. What are my chances? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
missbon: Thanks alot smiley

Happy birthday missbon. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
[/color][color=#000099][/i][i]
Hi everyone, I'm still trying to catch up reading the other thread from part 1 to part 4. Just thought I should drop by to see what's happening on here. Let's keep the fire burning. Nice work guys and keep your questions and ideas rolling in.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
missbon: Thank u all for the wishes. May God bless yall with good health, good husbands/wives, great jobs and all the good things of life

Amen!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
How long will VAC takes to upload Biometrics on CIC...?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
donteejay: Hello house. Anybody in Calgary? i arrived a little early for fall to get accustomed to the town and the weather. If theres anyone around, would you mind hooking up? thanks

cc kjbobo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
ManTiger: How long will VAC takes to upload Biometrics on CIC...?

When did you go for your biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceemac: Good afternoon pals, any body on this thread processed masters degree in Canada with a second class upper Engineering degree?
a guy told me that 2:1 can only do Post graduate diploma first in Canada before Masters proper, is it true?

haba! our unis no poor reach that level. Of course you can get admission but more likely for project based than research based. Communicate with schools and ask for their requirements
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Divalavender: I'm new to nairaland , Hello house!!. I need you advice please, I submitted an application on the 12th of may by paper route for a study visa , and up till this moment , I haven't heard nor recieved my medicals , and the school date is on d 7th of sept . My status still shows that my application is bein processed . What do you all think? embarassed

Same situation here ooo but @slimdel said i shld take a chill pill so ma dear do d same,Good news soonest for all of us ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
ceemac: Good afternoon pals, any body on this thread processed masters degree in Canada with a second class upper Engineering degree?
a guy told me that 2:1 can only do Post graduate diploma first in Canada before Masters proper, is it true?

you guy dey lie bro, I got 2:1 and i'm going for masters in one of the best University in the whole wide world located in Maple land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
tokiniofficial: The protest was a fair thing, and i read it too and saw pictures. I've joined the Nigerian online manitoba community on facebook, so am not countering you but I think it's same thing everywhere even here in uniport, they consider the ikwerri peeps first something like a quota for the indigenous people before others are considered.
The fees Rivers indigence pay as tuition fee is different from non indigence, So protesting isn't a bad thing. Ottawa Ontario BC vancouver etc are all mega and popular cities compared to Manitoba, so the fees is slightly less competitive.

yeah, we on same side, my point of referring to the protest wasn't to disprove the action taken, but to put some light on how competitive it is to get into the engineering faculty. beside, they weren't any form of violence, but when you say a protest at Uni-port, i just hope the streets of chioba wasn't chaotic for the pedestrians, a point of correction if you don't mind, when you say Manitoba, its a province with about 10 Cities,with about 9 Uni.s in it, i think you meant U of M in winnipeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
eromzzz:

@toucheli Thanks so much, Am gonna mail the school to this effect. and let you know what wats up smiley
Sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy Birthday to a lady with a beautiful heart @Miss Bon . All the best today and always. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebbyosi: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday miss bon! God's blessings....please o, me get anoda small question. when applying online, what pages of your admission offer letter is scanned and sent with the application?? i feel i need to be sure cuz d first page just says congrats and all that long story by the dean of the faculty...the next page shows terms and conditions of my admission which i dont know if the embassy cares about....so question is, should i just send the first page and they find out the rest from the school or scan in more dan a page of my acceptance package?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
God bless u too smiley
gavinmensah:

Happy birthday missbon. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks alot smiley
constant57: Happy Birthday to a lady with a beautiful heart @Miss Bon . All the best today and always. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
My brother, how we go protest for Nigeria without destroying things- the message won't be sent without violence na.
Them destroy from Abuja campus to delta park.

toucheli: yeah, we on same side, my point of referring to the protest wasn't to disprove the action taken, but to put some light on how competitive it is to get into the engineering faculty. beside, they weren't any form of violence, but when you say a protest at Uni-port, i just hope the streets of chioba wasn't chaotic for the pedestrians, a point of correction if you don't mind, when you say Manitoba, its a province with about 10 Cities,with about 9 Uni.s in it, i think you meant U of M in winnipeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
lovelydamsel:

When did you go for your biometrics?
Last Wed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.