Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610624 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
i see y'll who sent me a p.m or email, you might wonna send it again, i just fixed my Nairaland email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
MrArams:

Well, MISSM is 20months. The new fees for winter increased by more than $6,000 to fall, 2014. wish I applied for trv with my fall admission letter cry.

You can pm deebla and kclexa both doing MISSM, they were once active on this thread. Maybe they can be of help to ur decision.

Really? 6k? Ok I will but do you have their email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
bjoseph: Pls House I need your view on this matter.

A friend of mine was arrested in UK for using false documentation which he was granted bail from the police custody after His finger print, DNA and Photo capturing was taken, and then asked to come back for further investigation, but he jumped bail and came to Nigeria- This was as a result of the fear that he might be deported or jailed. Now that his in Nigeria, He his planning to visit America or Canada with genuine intention.

The question now is:

1. Can this past UK's criminal history of my friend affects his Canadian or American Visa Application?
2. Does Canadian or American embassy verifies one's past immigration record in UK (through biometrics or finger print)

Please kindly assist with suggestion and contribution on what to do...

The answer is yes, let nobody kid you, the possibility is pretty high. With his finger print and digital picture stored he can only run but it will definitely come back to hurt him.

Yes there are people with criminal record who still get a visa when background check is not done but at the end you will still pay the price when you least expected it.

Don't listen to people here telling you that Canadian embassy don't check, the chicken always come home to roast no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Hahaha lol its alright grin no vex
luvly3:

hi, ur reply is to the wrong person.... I have done my meds and only stated my experience with dem like d poster requested ... Pls redirect....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Thank u for this, Amefrica hope u can read grin cause I've told u this before
justwise:

The answer is yes, let nobody kid you, the possibility is pretty high. With his finger print and digital picture stored he can only run but it will definitely come back to hurt him.

Yes there are people with criminal record who still get a visa when background check is not done but at the end you will still pay the price when you least expected it.

Don't listen to people here telling you that Canadian embassy don't check, the chicken always come home to roast no matter how long it takes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

Justwise uv sed it all. It cudnt ve been sed any better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
To all d gurus....

2009 i was denied canadian study visa base on financial ground. The passport has expired nd hv been renewed.

I want to apply for trv now, do i need to state on my application that i hv previosly been denied visa or just apply as fresh applicant.

NOTE: during first application there was no biometrics.

Congratz to all heading to resume fall session and all expectant...best of luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
dannydolly:

Like seriously? Going to seek asylum? Are you h[sub][/sub]igh on some dangerous substance? I don dey fear NL now o

She said she has a genuine reason for that, dont critisize quickly, you really don't knw what he or she is passing thru, let her get there first if she is qualified she will get it. Just leave matters for those incharge.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn: To all d gurus....

2009 i was denied canadian study visa base on financial ground. The passport has expired nd hv been renewed.

I want to apply for trv now, do i need to state on my application that i hv previosly been denied visa or just apply as fresh applicant.

Congratz to all heading to resume fall session and all expectant...best of luck.
Yes u shud
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
Yes u shud

I should state or apply afresh??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014

Yes mention all your visa's rejected
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

hmmm pretty intense , and i'm a bit skeptical about this perspective, the victim involve didn't take a life.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning everyone, I applied to university of Regina 3weeks ago, all to receive a message that my personal statement or resume was plagiarised and as a result of that, my admission would not be granted. I was banned for 6month. Ever since, I have been weeping cos, I wrote the personal statement myself, I sent it to experienced people and they made necessary corrections. I feel so sad right now. But I have decided to move on. Though I feel so weak right now, that's why I need your help. I need a university between 5-8k tuition per year. Computer science, Winter/ Spring Start would have applied to MUN but they don't have my course..... Please help me I have searched to no avail.. Help a sister
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Haustraliah: Equlibrium seneca paper
route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper
route
TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route
lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014
resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route
HUMBER
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online
route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10. McToby: May 28, New brunswick
community college Online route.
11. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
12. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
13. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college.
route.
14. Amefrica: June 13, University of
Prince. TRV
Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
15. mPop: June 13, Centennial college
route.
16. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat
college
online route.
17.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online
route
19.Lassky: July 4, Memorial university of
Newfoundland, online route.
20.Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial
University Of Newfoundland, Online
Route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission
for
spring/summer and have applied for
TRV.
Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers

Amefrica: TRV chopped..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Ornaments: Good morning everyone, I applied to university of Regina 3weeks ago, all to receive a message that my personal statement or resume was plagiarised and as a result of that, my admission would not be granted. I was banned for 6month. Ever since, I have been weeping cos, I wrote the personal statement myself, I sent it to experienced people and they made necessary corrections. I feel so sad right now. But I have decided to move on. Though I feel so weak right now, that's why I need your help. I need a university between 5-8k tuition per year. Computer science, Winter/ Spring Start would have applied to MUN but they don't have my course..... Please help me I have searched to no avail.. Help a sister
Sister......we are in the same boat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Amefric i need to ask u something. Hit me gadimon@yahoo.com

You've got mail!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Ornaments: Good morning everyone, I applied to university of Regina 3weeks ago, all to receive a message that my personal statement or resume was plagiarised and as a result of that, my admission would not be granted. I was banned for 6month. Ever since, I have been weeping cos, I wrote the personal statement myself, I sent it to experienced people and they made necessary corrections. I feel so sad right now. But I have decided to move on. Though I feel so weak right now, that's why I need your help. I need a university between 5-8k tuition per year. Computer science, Winter/ Spring Start would have applied to MUN but they don't have my course..... Please help me I have searched to no avail.. Help a sister
Have u checked brandon uni...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

You've got mail!
Thanks, got ur mail.
Though wanted to ask if you stated all your denied visa application on ur trv application.

How preparation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Have u checked brandon uni...
Yes I have, they don't have computer science.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: if they want to check an applicant critically other work load they have won't stop them from doing that, so is better u tell someone that the possibility of them knowing is high so the person will at least say the truth in his or her application than u giving them false hope

Never said he should lie! Whatever rocks his boat. and what false hope did I give? Did you read what I wrote at all?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
Thats wht u shd ve sed to him. They can if dey wnt to n dey wil know. N not afirming to him dat dey dont cos u beliv dey dnt ve time

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Ornaments:
Yes I have, they don't have computer science.....

You have to intensify ur search, no one here wil search for a school for u. Try spear out enough time and dig into school in canada.

Try the school in the province of manitoba, sasashawen, and the eastcoast. They hv low fees too.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger: Thanks everyone for your concern, chatters,lovelydamsel,amefrica et al. i received a mail just now frm cic saying we have received your biometrics.
very very funny. just in time i just told the dude that we'll be visiting Lagos 2mao.

Thanks everyone.
Medical Call to follow IJN!

Amen...

Wat is gonna be ur brother's major?
i'll major in cis.

And, is he done with registering for his courses?

#MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
I read it and I believe u should
Case closed
Amefrica:

Never said he should lie! Whatever rocks his boat. and what false hope did I give? Did you read what I wrote at all?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: Thank u for this, Amefrica hope u can read grin cause I've told u this before

I'm done with the argument!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014

You should!

It's the same consulate for Pete's sake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
toucheli: hmmm pretty intense , and i'm a bit skeptical about this perspective, the victim involve didn't take a life.

Yes he did not...and your point is?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Thanks, got ur mail.
Though wanted to ask if you stated all your denied visa application on ur trv application.

How preparation?

Yes, stated.

My prep is going fine tho. Slow and steady wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Gbam nice move
Amefrica:

I'm done with the argument!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2014

Telling them the truth even when they don't have your biometric details will be a credit to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

Telling them the truth even when they don't have your biometric details will be a credit to you.

Ok..have got that one.
Another thing is this UCI No. The one i got then has more digit dan the space provided on d resent form. How do i dealt with this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Ok..have got that one.
Another thing is this UCI No. The one i got then has more digit dan the space provided on d resent form. How do i dealt with this?

Are you using paper route?

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.