Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610010 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
I want to re-apply next week and I intend doing the medical before applying. Please to those who done the medical, what's the cost of the medical examination?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by angelllla(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks a bunch

Amefrica:

Use old ...you always have to refill the questionnaire!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kudanis: I want to re-apply next week and I intend doing the medical before applying. Please to those who done the medical, what's the cost of the medical examination?

Go with 30K, them go give you change -- maybe 2k grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
angelllla: Thanks a bunch

Don't mention it! cheesy

Success!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amefrica:
Congrats babe! We have a lot in common oo.. Where did you get your meds done?
Nwa, make we comot same day too. grin
Amefrica:
Congrats babe! We have a lot in common oo.. Where did you get your meds done?
Nwa, make we comot same day too. grin
Hello all. Pls I need information about medicals and where It can be done. To the glory of God I just saw my letter for medicals. I applied on the 25th june did biometrics .
I live in rivers state.
Pls has any one used prime medical before. How efficient are they. I Dnt mind coming to lag if PH is not as fast as lag.
Pls recommend from experience an hosptial that will send results on time. What does the test entail.?
Thanks n God bless.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Slimdel: Its well
God ain't sleeping
Hi Slimdel, thanks for your help and info. Thank God I got my medical letter 2day. You ve bin very helpful. Pls wc hospitals do u suggest and what does the test entail. Do I ve to book for an appointment or I just walk into the hospital.what time do they open for duty and how long does the test take. Pls I need all tenses info cos I Dnt live in lag and need to plan my flight details.Thanks a lot, God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Got Denied this evening. ..; D.. na lie dem lie.. no stoping me..

Thinking of spreading my tentacles to Australia and America.. I no thread for America but not for Australia any ideas..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Got Denied this evening. ..; D.. na lie dem lie.. no stoping me..

Thinking of spreading my tentacles to Australia and America.. I no thread for America but not for Australia any ideas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Congrats dear,, book appointment for asaju clinic, grin
You welcome and congrats again
twoc:
Hi Slimdel, thanks for your help and info. Thank God I got my medical letter 2day. You ve bin very helpful. Pls wc hospitals do u suggest and what does the test entail. Do I ve to book for an appointment or I just walk into the hospital.what time do they open for duty and how long does the test take. Pls I need all tenses info cos I Dnt live in lag and need to plan my flight details.Thanks a lot, God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sorry about your visa refusal abeg no one denied u OK? And yes na lie dem lie, I prefer Aussie to USA, but no one can categorically tell u to go for this or that but u can still refire

jtbaba1: Got Denied this evening. ..; D.. na lie dem lie.. no stoping me..

Thinking of spreading my tentacles to Australia and America.. I no thread for America but not for Australia any ideas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kai reading what I've missed is like frying my eyes, Howdy everyone? What's the 411
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014

Sorry about your application. You can use google to search for any thread you looking for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello House. Pls is there anything like Pre-Masters in Canada. My sis forced me to speak to an agent today after I complained to her about not finding a suitable PGD Program after several months of searching. The agent suggested I could do Pre-Masters or a MBA. I am a lawyer; I have been searching for a PGD program in law since I realised that my CGPA (3.35) cannot fetch me a Masters admission but I am yet to find any. Anybody has any useful tips. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! grin grin

They don't have much time delving into your travel history. It's your current intention they're bothered about..
Wer did u get dis ur fact?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
You can just make a Strong argument
brvheart:

Ok thanks just wanna be sure am gettin ei info...by d way am confused now...for advanced diploma ? do u think I hv any problem considering my situation as I explained to u...do u think I stand better chance with adv dip? I cnt really see a PGD for jan 2015

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Congrats! cheesy
@ Amefrica thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
twoc:
Hello all. Pls I need information about medicals and where It can be done. To the glory of God I just saw my letter for medicals. I applied on the 25th june did biometrics .
I live in rivers state.
Pls has any one used prime medical before. How efficient are they. I Dnt mind coming to lag if PH is not as fast as lag.
Pls recommend from experience an hosptial that will send results on time. What does the test entail.?
Thanks n God bless.
Pls are u still going to prime medical for ur medicals or are u going to lagos?
I am planning on doing my medicals in ph since is much closer to where i stay which do u think is better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please i need ur advice on where to do my medicals, I am thinking of Ph cos it is much closer to where i stay.
Has anyone used prime medical in Ph?
What was the experience like and do u advice?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mtxatx: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
justicia: Hello House. Pls is there anything like Pre-Masters in Canada. My sis forced me to speak to an agent today after I complained to her about not finding a suitable PGD Program after several months of searching. The agent suggested I could do Pre-Masters or a MBA. I am a lawyer; I have been searching for a PGD program in law since I realised that my CGPA (3.35) cannot fetch me a Masters admission but I am yet to find any. Anybody has any useful tips. Thanks!

Actually 3.35 can fetch u a Masters, but it just that its very difficult and u have to package ur application very well by adding other stuffs, like employment experience in that field and other certifications u might have related to the masters field.. its always difficult though.
if you try PGD, u will get that one had..
I had a 2.2 too and i am going for Masters.. wasnt easy but i added other things with my application not just my transcript as i wrote earlier. i tried Dalhousie.
NB: ur G.P is a lil higher than mine .. so give it a good shot before settling for PGD..
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
pyzdan: Thanks

pls, are studying in Saskatchewan

Yes bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please go do it in asaju abeg ejor biko
SavedbyYaweh:
Pls are u still going to prime medical for ur medicals or are u going to lagos?
I am planning on doing my medicals in ph since is much closer to where i stay which do u think is better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
mtxatx:

Actually 3.35 can fetch u a Masters, but it just that its very difficult and u have to package ur application very well by adding other stuffs, like employment experience in that field and other certifications u might have related to the masters field.. its always difficult though.
if you try PGD, u will get that one had..
I had a 2.2 too and i am going for Masters.. wasnt easy but i added other things with my application not just my transcript as i wrote earlier. i tried Dalhousie.
NB: ur G.P is a lil higher than mine .. so give it a good shot before settling for PGD..
Good luck
. Thanks a lot mehn. I tried Dalhousie for Masters for this september but I was not given admission. Well as u said, I will try to package my application well when I apply to other schools,although I have been searchn for other schools since buh there entry GP is what scares me, they are always saying B+ and that's a 2.1 whn u calculate it. Do u have any particular school in mind. Am still searchn though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014

Thinking of spreading my tentacles to Australia and America.. I no thread for America but not for Australia any ideas..

https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries
Sori abt it bro. However am hapi u ready 2 refire, nd trying different gud countries. Its well. We will celebrate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
gavinmensah:

Yeah, small me keep canny warm. I am still thinking of the rag day dressing am going to put up by winter. No MISAM

Yes. ,you would join by winter

How far with housing? Will you be staying on or off campus?

Is MISAM also 2yrs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dammycrane000: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
misturchris:

sarnia

Do send me a pm, ff u already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
All manitobans can i see thumbs up
ManTiger:
grin cheesy
u're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kudanis: I want to re-apply next week and I intend doing the medical before applying. Please to those who done the medical, what's the cost of the medical examination?

Is it possible to do medicals before applying?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please house which Pgd course duration can guarantee an applicant visa the most 1year or 2years?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
vanrichie4u: Please house which Pgd course duration can guarantee an applicant visa the most 1year or 2years?
no pgd guarantees visa.. your packaging does... God's mercy finally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
tianadiva: All manitobans can i see thumbs up
Heard the curriculum of that school too hard, just like Redeemers University wink grin tongue

Just Joking, just that the schl decline my lil bro admission cos he had c5 in his Ingrish
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I would send my SOP here so y'all can help diagnose it. I have a multiple start date so I'm thinking of refiring again
To be sincere, all your documents and Sop are superb.
all you need is prayer,we are in the month Ramadan,pray harder,recite Quran,give alms to the poor,increase your good deeds,and do istigfar.
Allah is the most beneficent and merciful,you can do istihara as well,I believe with all this, God will can help.utilize the opportunity of ramadan.
If going study in Canada will favor you,may Allah grant your TRV,if otherwise,he will block it and replace it with better one.He knows best.
Am currently at ITIKHAF
talk later.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2014
To all those who just got their trv.. congratulations!!! To the folks who just got delayed by the VO, amefrica's case is a great example of determination. If God can do it for him, why give up? Ginger your swagger!! To the fellas who just got their medical call up.. nice one. You guys would get my congrats at the right time.. Asaju clinic is cool and fast to update online. Mine took just 5days.. I wish everyone of us the best.. anyone heading to Seneca college this fall... hit me up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.