Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611102 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2014
jtbaba1: Got Denied this evening. ..; D.. na lie dem lie.. no stoping me..

Thinking of spreading my tentacles to Australia and America.. I no thread for America but not for Australia any ideas.

Holy shiet! sad

I'm sorry bro, dem just dey follow u play nii. Reapply!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
Wer did u get dis ur fact?

I bet you don't wanna know.

They can. If they wanna. But they can't automatically know. Ain't nobody got time for that when there are tons of apps on desk..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2014
seem PGD in MUN is quite very cheap... maybe its time i go back to school. but will my 3rdy be accepted at all?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Equlibrium seneca paper
route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper
route
TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route
lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014
resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route
HUMBER
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online
route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10. McToby: May 28, New brunswick
community college Online route.
11. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
12. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
13. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college.
route.
14. Amefrica: June 13, University of
Prince. TRV
Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
15. mPop: June 13, Centennial college
route.
16. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat
college
online route.
17.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online
route
19.Lassky: July 4, Memorial university of
Newfoundland, online route.
20.Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial
University Of Newfoundland, Online
Route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission
for
spring/summer and have applied for
TRV.
Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

They can. If they wanna. But they can't automatically know. Ain't nobody got time for that when there are tons of apps on desk..

Amefric i need to ask u something. Hit me gadimon@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger: seem PGD in MUN is quite very cheap... maybe its time i go back to school. but will my 3rdy be accepted at all?

As is cheap, so is dificult to get.....start applying on time...its very competative
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

As is cheap, so is dificult to get.....start applying on time...its very competative
Can i be considered for pgd admission? I had a 3rd class wink.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Haustraliah hello dearie,have you gotten your trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Haustraliah:
To be sincere, all your documents and Sop are superb.
all you need is prayer,we are in the month Ramadan,pray harder,recite Quran,give alms to the poor,increase your good deeds,and do istigfar.
Allah is the most beneficent and merciful,you can do istihara as well,I believe with all this, God will can help.utilize the opportunity of ramadan.
If going study in Canada will favor you,may Allah grant your TRV,if otherwise,he will block it and replace it with better one.He knows best.
Am currently at ITIKHAF
talk later.

Thanks ma'am. God bless U soo much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 1:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Hafa with accommodation, how do u intend to settle that?

tianadiva: All manitobans can i see thumbs up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 1:36am On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger:

My dear everytin is possible...2.1, 2.2,2.3 they are al grade u just need to package it wel thats all. I got admission directly to master into one on the top Engineering uni in canada with HND. So package wat u have well then begin to make move on ur own. Askin questions here will get u more confuse.make ur enquiries directly to d school u desire to study in, the responses u get is wat u can now table here for d gurus to analyse. Happy hunting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2014
plz,,, house i must kudos ur effort and contribution which have lead thousands to success today...... PLz this my first in NL. i have a serious issue which i am in dear need of advise... i got admission in MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY NL for january(winter) 2014 which i have successfully deferred to January(winter) 2015..... rit now i am gathering the necessary documents required for study permit of which i have gathered almost all but the problem i have now is my sponsor which is my godfather and a distant relative not bearing the some surname and not from the some local govt area..... although we have provide sum documents to prove that he have been training me rit from primary to tertiary,,, agreement of legal guardians between myparents and my sponsor, affidavit of fact and evidence of 2,300,000,00naira deposted in my nigeria bank account for my one year living expense in Canada. my tuition fees is $6,000 for my two yrs programme bt a deposit of $3,000 has been made to the school as part payment for one year......... plz i need advise on what to do in order to get a study permit.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2014
plz,,, house i must kudos ur effort and contribution which have lead thousands to success today...... PLz this my first in NL. i have a serious issue which i am in dear need of advise... i got admission in MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY NL for january(winter) 2014 which i have successfully deferred to January(winter) 2015..... rit now i am gathering the necessary documents required for study permit of which i have gathered almost all but the problem i have now is my sponsor which is my godfather and a distant relative not bearing the some surname and not from the some local govt area..... although we have provide sum documents to prove that he have been training me rit from primary to tertiary,,, agreement of legal guardians between myparents and my sponsor, affidavit of fact and evidence of 2,300,000,00naira deposted in my nigeria bank account for my one year living expense in Canada. my tuition fees is $6,000 for my two yrs programme bt a deposit of $3,000 has been made to the school as part payment for one year......... plz i need advise on what to do in order to get a study permit.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Welcome,
Ur sponsors bank statement is very important and source of income is very essential, this should be included. The most important here is you, ur current employment situation or job prospects and convincing the visa officer that you are a genuine student. If you read some pages, u will get the outline for the statement of purpose. Also check out www.cic.gc.ca for more details.
Don't hesitate to ask any specific questions u have, peeps will help.
All thé best
cman4good: plz,,, house i must kudos ur effort and contribution which have lead thousands to success today...... PLz this my first in NL. i have a serious issue which i am in dear need of advise... i got admission in MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY NL for january(winter) 2014 which i have successfully deferred to January(winter) 2015..... rit now i am gathering the necessary documents required for study permit of which i have gathered almost all but the problem i have now is my sponsor which is my godfather and a distant relative not bearing the some surname and not from the some local govt area..... although we have provide sum documents to prove that he have been training me rit from primary to tertiary,,, agreement of legal guardians between myparents and my sponsor, affidavit of fact and evidence of 2,300,000,00naira deposted in my nigeria bank account for my one year living expense in Canada. my tuition fees is $6,000 for my two yrs programme bt a deposit of $3,000 has been made to the school as part payment for one year......... plz i need advise on what to do in order to get a study permit.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2014
It depends on the requirements of ur intended course.u can check out some schools, althou they might list requirements dat is higher dan what u have but if u apply, u may get accepted. Avoid applying late, start early so you can have many options. And don't limit urself to just one course.
All thé best
ManTiger:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2014
There is no specific duration that can guarantee u visa.all u need to do is package ur documents well and be prayerful and positive.the only effect duration has is when u get to canny, the post graduate work permit will be issued according to the duration you studied for so if you need a higher duration for the work permit then go for a two year course. Some peeps only studied for one year and got a great job after skul. So everything depends on ur own choice but as for getting ur visa, the duration of study has nothing to do with it. Infact many peeps came here with one year visas
All thé best
vanrichie4u: Please house which Pgd course duration can guarantee an applicant visa the most 1year or 2years?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cronsberg: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Hey guys, can anyone with experience guide me on how to seek for asylum in canada. I can source for the money to take me there, i plan to apply for a tourist visa that will sponsor myself(i hope the who is your sponsor question will not arise when i tell them am sponsoring myself). Plus am currently unemployed so how do i explain how i can afford the trip and that i can sustain myself. I plan on getting the money by selling a piece of land i own. Another thing is that i have been abroad before so my passport is not virgin(maybe that will assure them that i will come back ones my visa expires and not hide or something) plus i actually have a genuine reason to seek for asylum. So how do i go about it guys. Or if you have any suggestion of countries that are welcoming of asylum seekers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: Please go do it in asaju abeg ejor biko
Thanks much, 'll do just dat

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2014
MrArams:

How far with housing? Will you be staying on or off campus?

Is MISAM also 2yrs?

Yes is like 16month. I don't even know where I want to stay undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
cman4good: plz,,, house i must kudos ur effort and contribution which have lead thousands to success today...... PLz this my first in NL. i have a serious issue which i am in dear need of advise... i got admission in MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY NL for january(winter) 2014 which i have successfully deferred to January(winter) 2015..... rit now i am gathering the necessary documents required for study permit of which i have gathered almost all but the problem i have now is my sponsor which is my godfather and a distant relative not bearing the some surname and not from the some local govt area..... although we have provide sum documents to prove that he have been training me rit from primary to tertiary,,, agreement of legal guardians between myparents and my sponsor, affidavit of fact and evidence of 2,300,000,00naira deposted in my nigeria bank account for my one year living expense in Canada. my tuition fees is $6,000 for my two yrs programme bt a deposit of $3,000 has been made to the school as part payment for one year......... plz i need advise on what to do in order to get a study permit.......

Tuition 6k huh. This is so good. This is one semester fee for me. Well if you have proof that he has been sponsoring you in the past then that will partially suffice. He shuld be willing to also give you all his financial info required .accnt statement,payslip,emploment letter, fixd deposits, landed property docs,treasury bills, and a letter headed letter of sponsorship, sworn affidavit etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Yes is like 16month. I don't even know where I want to stay undecided

Well, MISSM is 20months. The new fees for winter increased by more than $6,000 to fall, 2014. wish I applied for trv with my fall admission letter cry.

You can pm deebla and kclexa both doing MISSM, they were once active on this thread. Maybe they can be of help to ur decision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg: Hey guys, can anyone with experience guide me on how to seek for asylum in canada. I can source for the money to take me there, i plan to apply for a tourist visa that will sponsor myself(i hope the who is your sponsor question will not arise when i tell them am sponsoring myself). Plus am currently unemployed so how do i explain how i can afford the trip and that i can sustain myself. I plan on getting the money by selling a piece of land i own. Another thing is that i have been abroad before so my passport is not virgin(maybe that will assure them that i will come back ones my visa expires and not hide or something) plus i actually have a genuine reason to seek for asylum. So how do i go about it guys. Or if you have any suggestion of countries that are welcoming of asylum seekers

Like seriously? Going to seek asylum? Are you high on some dangerous substance? I don dey fear NL now o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: Please i need ur advice on where to do my medicals, I am thinking of Ph cos it is much closer to where i stay.
Has anyone used prime medical in Ph?
What was the experience like and do u advice?

Hi, prime medical is ok... I reside in PHC and used them for my medical.... I got visa approved email about 10 days after meds (paper route) .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
Pls are u still going to prime medical for ur medicals or are u going to lagos?
I am planning on doing my medicals in ph since is much closer to where i stay which do u think is better?

Hi, I'm not sure yet. I called the drs no and was told it might be 2 weeks or less before its ready. Pls how long does it take to get results in Lag Asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Morning dearie, how are you doing?
PH clinic from my own observation is slow like a snail.
Two people I know that used pH clinic waited for 2-3 weeks with plenty stories bfr they updated their CIC example of whom we all know is Chris plus one guy here who waited for two weeks though another guy said his own took 6days but on average they have low speed processing time and time is what fall applicants don't have now.
So I wouldn't advice my enemy who is resuming fall to use them
Cheers
luvly3:

Hi, prime medical is ok... I reside in PHC and used them for my medical.... I got visa approved email about 10 days after meds (paper route) .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2014
if they want to check an applicant critically other work load they have won't stop them from doing that, so is better u tell someone that the possibility of them knowing is high so the person will at least say the truth in his or her application than u giving them false hope
Amefrica:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Thats wht u shd ve sed to him. They can if dey wnt to n dey wil know. N not afirming to him dat dey dont cos u beliv dey dnt ve time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
eromzzz:

Sadly, the school doesn't provide tuition invoice for such payment to students.

Have we exhausted all alternatives?
how ironic?? but fine,there's no such word as dilemma in my dictionary, so to say there's always an option. apparently I assume you know the exact amount you are suppose to pay, do you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: Morning dearie, how are you doing?
PH clinic from my own observation is slow like a snail.
Two people I know that used pH clinic waited for 2-3 weeks with plenty stories bfr they updated their CIC example of whom we all know is Chris plus one guy here who waited for two weeks though another guy said his own took 6days but on average they have low speed processing time and time is what fall applicants don't have now.
So I wouldn't advice my enemy who is resuming fall to use them
Cheers

hi, ur reply is to the wrong person.... I have done my meds and only stated my experience with dem like d poster requested ... Pls redirect....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: if they want to check an applicant critically other work load they have won't stop them from doing that, so is better u tell someone that the possibility of them knowing is high so the person will at least say the truth in his or her application than u giving them false hope
Slimdel well stated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2014
pyzdan: @toucheli what of the tax rate in Saskatchewan, do you know?
5%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg: Hey guys, can anyone with experience guide me on how to seek for asylum in canada. I can source for the money to take me there, i plan to apply for a tourist visa that will sponsor myself(i hope the who is your sponsor question will not arise when i tell them am sponsoring myself). Plus am currently unemployed so how do i explain how i can afford the trip and that i can sustain myself. I plan on getting the money by selling a piece of land i own. Another thing is that i have been abroad before so my passport is not virgin(maybe that will assure them that i will come back ones my visa expires and not hide or something) plus i actually have a genuine reason to seek for asylum. So how do i go about it guys. Or if you have any suggestion of countries that are welcoming of asylum seekers

Like seriously.....dude such advice are not offered here...asylum..hmmm ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.