Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610612 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Divalavender(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
chichi89: I did paper route. My passport is ready for collection sha. I'll go after sallah break.
when did you apply ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Divalavender: cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin"or find better stone" plus catapult

You know this! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Just to ask, don't you mind 'bigi' gala?

I wish i know the meaning of that one oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
tokiniofficial:

SUN and Shield you mean?

Na 'sword' I wanted to write sef. No mind me lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg: Hey guys, can anyone with experience guide me on how to seek for asylum in canada. I can source for the money to take me there, i plan to apply for a tourist visa that will sponsor myself(i hope the who is your sponsor question will not arise when i tell them am sponsoring myself). Plus am currently unemployed so how do i explain how i can afford the trip and that i can sustain myself. I plan on getting the money by selling a piece of land i own. Another thing is that i have been abroad before so my passport is not virgin(maybe that will assure them that i will come back ones my visa expires and not hide or something) plus i actually have a genuine reason to seek for asylum. So how do i go about it guys. Or if you have any suggestion of countries that are welcoming of asylum seekers

LOL grin asylum Ke?? undecided

What possibly reason can a Nigerian man have to claim asylum in canada?
I doubt if anybody here can offer u any concrete advise on dis issue.

Well if am to advise you, pls ditch whatever reason u sed to have and claim GAY grin shikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
It shows you are not familiar with biblical phrases tongue

Amefrica:

Na 'sword' I wanted to write sef. No mind me lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
As I dey drop the gala for ur office, u dey promise me summer employment next summer grin

Fhemmmy:

Congratulations and may your stay in Canada be great . . . No forget my gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I wish i know the meaning of that one oh

No worry! Gala na gala.. You go see my hand!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
pyhz:

LOL grin asylum Ke?? undecided

What possibly reason can a Nigerian man have to claim asylum in canada?
I doubt if anybody here can offer u any concrete advise on dis issue.

Well if am to advise you, pls ditch whatever reason u sed to have and claim GAY grin shikena

They might have to check the -hole circumference.. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hahahhahhahahhaaha
U guys ar so funny
@Amefrica so u dnt knw d difference btw song n sword? And y ar u disturbn my madam nw (Slimdel)
@ Slimdel, pls ma dnt mind Amefrica, he is just been mischievious cos no one is heading to PEI so na only him waka com
@Pyhz hahahhahahahahhahahah Gay? Nija neva worst reach dat level now, how person go claim gay cos him wan comot for Nija?
@Oga Justwise n misbon i hail o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
tokiniofficial: It shows you are not familiar with biblical phrases tongue

I'm not a bible scholar like you are. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
emperoracro: Hahahhahhahahhaaha
U guys ar so funny
@Amefrica so u dnt knw d difference btw song n sword? And y ar u disturbn my madam nw (Slimdel)
@ Slimdel, pls ma dnt mind Amefrica, he is just been mischievious cos no one is heading to PEI so na only him waka com
@Pyhz hahahhahahahahhahahah Gay? Nija neva worst reach dat level now, how person go claim gay cos him wan comot for Nija?
@Oga Justwise n misbon i hail o

LOL! Slimdel na my boo.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

They might have to check the -hole circumference.. grin

AAAAAAAMEEEEEEEFRICCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA which hole o
Abeg Gavinmensa pls dnt forget ur plan for Amefrica o, me dey wait hahahhahahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cronsberg: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

You really need to calm down, not everybody will agree with you and they have the right not to.

You may not believe this but your reasons for claiming asylum is not good enough, if your life is in danger Canada is not the next safest country to Nigeria, there are many states in Nigeria that is safe and cheaper for you to move to. If the govt and bh are hunting for your life than you will be a security risk to any country because its hard to understand why you are wanted by both govt and bh.

Couple of months ago a Nigerian who came to the UK to claim asylum with almost the same reason as you have stated was deported. He was on hunger strike for many days, his lawyer tried, people protested but all failed because they don't want to open the flood gate for people to use the crisis in Nigeria to claim asylum, if one is given then it will be used as a precedent by other prospective asylum seekers.

For get about what you read online, the reality is parallels to that.

1. If my reasons are not good enough, then which kind of reason is good to seek for asylum? I thought the whole point of the asylum thing is to protect people whose lives have been endangered?

2. As to "there is many safe states in nigeria", which state is REALLY safe in this country? I won't feel safe anywhere in nigeria period. As to nearby countries? Is it cameroon, or Niger, or chad or benin rep that you want me to run to? which kind of life will i have there? life is even more harsher and dangerous in those countries than in the nigeria i am trying to run away from.

3. Well as to why i might feel threatened by bh, have you read where i wrote i helped the civilian JTF before? I am not wanted by the government, i just feel that i have to watch my back because i am an avowed critic of the govt. on different sites. Plus how can i be a security risk to a country am seeking asylum in because i feel threatened in my own country. it doesn't make sense. Further more, if according to you i should opt for a safe neigboring country rather than canada, then somalis have kenya as a safe next door country, iraqis have saudi/Jordan/Turkey, e.t.c but they all go seeking for asylum in far away norway or sweeden and they are offered asylum. I am in the same situation as them(you don't know what we are going through here), so why can't i also opt for a better country where my life will be safe, my living standard will be qualitative, my hard work and education will pay off beter. why not

4. the nigerian that was deported might have falsified his claim, he might be from a safe state but claimed to be from a war zone. Make no mistake, where i am from is definately a war zone, just a few weeks ago a european was kidnapped in my region by bh. And i have documents to proove that am from there.

So mr. Justwise, if you think asylum is not the way i should go, or that i don't need asylum, or my reasons are not strong enough, which legal way do you suggest i can abscond from this hellish country then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
emperoracro:
AAAAAAAMEEEEEEEFRICCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA which hole o
Abeg Gavinmensa pls dnt forget ur plan for Amefrica o, me dey wait hahahhahahahaha

embarassed Na so you hate me reach?! cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Divalavender: when did you apply ?
27th May
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

1. If my reasons are not good enough, then which kind of reason is good to seek for asylum? I thought the whole point of the asylum thing is to protect people whose lives have been endangered?

2. As to "there is many safe states in nigeria", which state is REALLY safe in this country? I won't feel safe anywhere in nigeria period. As to nearby countries? Is it cameroon, or Niger, or chad or benin rep that you want me to run to? which kind of life will i have there? life is even more harsher and dangerous in those countries than in the nigeria i am trying to run away from.

3. Well as to why i might feel threatened by bh, have you read where i wrote i helped the civilian JTF before? I am not wanted by the government, i just feel that i have to watch my back because i am an avowed critic of the govt. on different sites. Plus how can i be a security risk to a country am seeking asylum in because i feel threatened in my own country. it doesn't make sense. Further more, if according to you i should opt for a safe neigboring country rather than canada, then somalis have kenya as a safe next door country, iraqis have saudi/Jordan/Turkey, e.t.c but they all go seeking for asylum in far away norway or sweeden and they are offered asylum. I am in the same situation as them(you don't know what we are going through here), so why can't i also opt for a better country where my life will be safe, my living standard will be qualitative, my hard work and education will pay off beter. why not

4. the nigerian that was deported might have falsified his claim, he might be from a safe state but claimed to be from a war zone. Make no mistake, where i am from is definately a war zone, just a few weeks ago a european was kidnapped in my region by bh. And i have documents to proove that am from there.

So mr. Justwise, if you think asylum is not the way i should go, or that i don't need asylum, or my reasons are not strong enough, which legal way do you suggest i can abscond from this hellish country then.

Bro I jz gave u the same-sex advise. Very strong reason for u to claim asylum.
14years no b joke, so reason why u wonna claim asylum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

cronsberg atimes its beta u take d bull by d horns, if u believe u can convince d VO, y nt give it a try. I wish u d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
pyhz:

Bro I jz gave u the same-sex advise. Very strong reason for u to claim asylum.
14years no b joke, so reason why u wonna claim asylum.

How them go sure he's gay? What if they wanna test him and put him in one room with 2 hefty guys nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

How them go sure he's gay? What if they wanna test him and put him in one room with 2 hefty guys nko? grin grin

Lobatan!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

embarassed Na so you hate me reach?! cry

Hahahhahaahahaahhhahaha oga mi i no fit hate u o,am ur greatest fan now, but u too dey tackle my madam nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
emperoracro:
Lobatan!

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
emperoracro:
Hahahhahaahahaahhhahaha oga mi i no fit hate u o,am ur greatest fan now, but u too dey tackle my madam nw

LOL! Na my boo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

There are more than 150m people in Nigeria including Canadian embassy staff, they know too well that some part of Nigeria is safe with no single suicide bombing. Even in the north people still live there, so your story about your safety in Nigeria does not hold water. Every Nigerian is a target of bh so there is nothing special about your case.

You can't compare Somalian case to that of Nigeria because Somalia is a Muslim country, Nigeria is not, fighting in Somalia can not be compared to the situation in Nigeria, even at that Somalian asylum seekers go through hell to get asylum in any country.

I'm not discouraging you from looking for a way of leaving Nigeria but using the crisis in Nigeria as an excuse to claim asylum will not fool anybody.

Since you said money is not the issue why not travel to any EU country through study?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

I know this is time consuming but this is the list of 96 universities in Canada http://cicic.ca/en/post-sec.aspx?sortcode=2.20.26&crit=4&special=AUCC

If you are looking for 'cheap' ones then start from 50 up
Bro, I will check. Thanks a lot sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
For someone who want to re-apply, will the person do biometric again? The person just received refusal letter from the Canada embassy last week and want to apply again next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
parisbluefox: Are u in Abuja? If u re then good. Go to zenith banks regional office at usuma street maitama after Kilimanjaro fast food. The glass looks lyk green. Dat was where I did mine. When you get to the trade service unit just ask of chinetugo Igboanusi, I'm sure he can help u.

I later did it at FCMB Aminu Ka; thanks alot. Have got Abj fellas out here smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
Aii its fine. Hope its done now

I guess its done; left for the bank to figure the rest out. thanks alot smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kudanis: For someone who want to re-apply, will the person do biometric again? The person just received refusal letter from the Canada embassy last week and want to apply again next week.

He has to redo it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
@chizzy01, I got my package 2day at vfs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Do u reside in Abj? Hw far wit ur app?

eromzzz:

I later did it at FCMB Aminu Ka; thanks alot. Have got Abj fellas out here smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
@chizzy01, I got my package 2day at vfs. How abt urz

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.