Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610613 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
chizzy01: how is MUN admission like? r u going for ug or pgd?
My lil bro UG, me, most likely PGD but i just got a mail this evening that
the requirement for pg is as same of Masters so i should just apply for masters even with my 3rdy.
Its just a sudden decision though it worth it and quite very cheap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
chizzy01: I am alone on at this cross road. kai wat do i do. reapply or wat? me sef don tire. *thinkingmode* @akosh hafa wat was dia reason joor?
My sister, don't give up, the stress worth it so just re-pakage and refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
All schools are not the same.if your school has a deadline for school fees go and pay.don't come here and start asking questions if schools fees is compulsory before applying for study permit.pay your fees at the right time.everything is stated in yor admission letter.
Although,school fees does not granty you study permit.try and follow your school rules.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel: All schools are not the same.if your school has a deadline for school fees go and pay.don't come here and start asking questions if schools fees is compulsory before applying for study permit.pay your fees at the right time.everything is stated in yor admission letter.a word is enough for the wise
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
cman4good: plz i need a sample of letter of explanation.....

www.google.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ Chizzy01, plz redirect ur mail to bigstan4u@yahoo.com

chizzy01: I am alone on at this cross road. kai wat do i do. reapply or wat? me sef don tire. *thinkingmode* @akosh hafa wat was dia reason joor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger:
My lil bro UG, me, most likely PGD but i just got a mail this evening that
the requirement for pg is as same of Masters so i should just apply for masters even with my 3rdy.
Its just a sudden decision though it worth it and quite very cheap.
wats 3rdy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Not yet...headind for winter...stil on my trv.
Uwc

Do Ɣøû‎​ mind I PM Ɣøû‎​, won't mind guiding me thru.. Wanna tidy it after ♍ɑ̤̈̊ service year...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
chizzy01: wats 3rdy?
3rd Class... wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ozil35: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello house, these is the first tym am applying for visa,please can i get the procedures involved and the things needed? Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger:
3rd Class... wink
ok. God dey. is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deeone10: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
please I want to ask if it is possible to apply for per time graduate program as an international candidate in Canada. thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
/////
Hi guys....see oo....I av an issue I need ur advise on pls.

I applied for letter of introduction at my company hour dept. My dear company says they can't issue a study leave letter and come put say I be contract staff and na annual leave I wan go for.

I'm thinking of not adding the letter to my application and just use d employment letter, payslips and soa showing the company paying me salary.

What would u advise I do pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
parisbluefox: @ Chizzy01, plz redirect ur mail to bigstan4u@yahoo.com

redirected.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2014
pls house help. am doing online application. i already upload all the forms,bank statement,admission letter and sop, where do i upload the letter of sponsorship, affidaVIt of sponsorship, waec result, certificates etc...where do i need to upload all these as the next page i see is signature and payment of application and biometrics fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

No worry! Gala na gala.. You go see my hand!

Ok, sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2014
tokiniofficial: As I dey drop the gala for ur office, u dey promise me summer employment next summer grin

Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2014
plz house i need info on how to go with my letter of explanation and application form,,,, are mine to type, print, sign and scan to upload or to type and fill it online and upload without signing,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Hi all,

Been on ghost-mode. Success on all sides. It is well...

Jus passin' by...!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 1:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Patdeka: TGIF!

It's gonna be a long weekend and trust me am very happy.

I just wanna make out time to congratulate all who have gotten their medical call-ups and Trvs . Congrats!

To all those who are still waiting, if it's really in your heart then God will surely give it to you. Trust me!

To all dose porting soon, pls go out there and make our Country proud and I wish us all outstanding success.

God is definitely not Sleeping!

Pat, Mon amie! We meet again...! grin Happy porting to the maple land and remember my shiny teeth when you get there.! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 1:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Nabylet: wowww.. been a while...read over 100pages in 3days and noticed some wiped out pages. missed a lot... @slimdel boo nice display picture, congrats @amefrica on ur TRV. Oga Chrigo, i am starting my application early cant wait for Fall2015, will need your help and others o. its my turn...

Slimdel, il need to ask u some questions via pm grin

Naby...!!!!! Longeeest time..! shocked shocked shocked Where av u been? Hope all is well.. Really missed u here. Welcome back! smiley grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 2:02am On Jul 26, 2014
ceemac:

Do Ɣøû‎​ mind I PM Ɣøû‎​, won't mind guiding me thru.. Wanna tidy it after ♍ɑ̤̈̊ service year...

No problm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 26, 2014
: Equlibrium seneca paper
route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper
route
TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route
lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014
resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route
HUMBER
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online
route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10. McToby: May 28, New brunswick
community college Online route.
11. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
12. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
13. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college.
route.
14. Amefrica: June 13, University of
Prince. TRV choped
Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
15. mPop: June 13, Centennial college
route.
16. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat
college
online route.
17.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online
route
19.Lassky: July 4, Memorial university of
Newfoundland, online route.
20.Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial
University Of Newfoundland, Online
Route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission
for
spring/summer and have applied for
TRV.
Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2014
fejeerow: pls house help. am doing online application. i already upload all the forms,bank statement,admission letter and sop, where do i upload the letter of sponsorship, affidaVIt of sponsorship, waec result, certificates etc...where do i need to upload all these as the next page i see is signature and payment of application and biometrics fee
ur bank statement, letter of sponsorship, affidavit of sponsorship should be together as one document. Den u should upload it under proof of financial fund. Ur birth, waec and other educational certificates should be collated with ur sop! shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
deeone10: please I want to ask if it is possible to apply for per time graduate program as an international candidate in Canada. thank u
why not go for a full time? How will you convince the VO ur sole intention is to study with a par time?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

How them go sure he's gay? What if they wanna test him and put him in one room with 2 hefty guys nko? grin grin

That ain't a funny situation. Yuuuk yuuuk tongue
In everythn you claim there must be a proof. What about getting the death cert and pix of those killed and maybe a pix of you and them before they were killed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
yomiraheem: /////
Hi guys....see oo....I av an issue I need ur advise on pls.

I applied for letter of introduction at my company hour dept. My dear company says they can't issue a study leave letter and come put say I be contract staff and na annual leave I wan go for.

I'm thinking of not adding the letter to my application and just use d employment letter, payslips and soa showing the company paying me salary.

What would u advise I do pls?
From my experience u could jst go wit letter of introduction, thats the only letter i used cos where i wrk requesting for study leave letter means it has been implemented and i couldn't tk dat risk when i was not sure of a study permit but to the Glory of God, i hv been called for medicals.
I would say go wit wat u can get and back it up with prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Is it late to apply for Canada study visa for September academic session? I heard Monday and Tuesday are holidays. Who have knows if Vfs will work on these days?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2014
fejeerow: pls house help. am doing online application. i already upload all the forms,bank statement,admission letter and sop, where do i upload the letter of sponsorship, affidaVIt of sponsorship, waec result, certificates etc...where do i need to upload all these as the next page i see is signature and payment of application and biometrics fee
Retrieve the admission letter and add all ur certificates with it then reload.
Add letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship with ur SOP and any other remaining document then upload.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
cman4good: plz house i need info on how to go with my letter of explanation and application form,,,, are mine to type, print, sign and scan to upload or to type and fill it online and upload without signing,
For letter of explanation, type and upload
for the app forms, fill and at the end u do not need to sign but validate but u hv to be online to validate, the ones that do not hv validate button, jst upload like dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
From my experience u could jst go wit letter of introduction, thats the only letter i used cos where i wrk requesting for study leave letter means it has been implemented and i couldn't tk dat risk when i was not sure of a study permit but to the Glory of God, i hv been called for medicals.
I would say go wit wat u can get and back it up with prayers.

//////
Thanks for ur response....the bad part is that the company format of introduction always says na for annual leave... And even carry say I be contract staff. They don't give letter of introduction except for annual leave tins....so how do I convince d VO dat I wan go study for 1year when letter carries annual leave?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2014

merge the bank statement, letter of sponsorship, n affidavit of sponsorship as one, then upload to the section " proof of means of finance".

Also, your waec result, certs n acceptance letter should be merged n uploaded under the section "letter of acceptance".

Lastly, your sop should be under the section "Letter of explanation".

to merge your files, goto www.online2pdf.com

enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.