Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608694 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Kudanis: Is it late to apply for Canada study visa for September academic session? I heard Monday and Tuesday are holidays. Who have knows if Vfs will work on these days?
it depends on ur skool schedule.

count from now to 2-3weeks n see if it will be convenient for ya.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2014
ozil35: Hello house, these is the first tym am applying for visa,please how do i sertisfy them that i will be back to nigeria opon complesion of my program

you need to write a letter of explanation a.k.a sop.

whilst composing your sop, you will have to include those things that will make you want to come back...e.g, A job offer awaiting you, if yuh an UG, say; to serve your father land(nysc). plus other reasons.

God will see us through...Amen!.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
blink6:
high on chill pill, my manchi.

How ur area?

No worry, e go drop soonest.

My area bam, yours?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

Lol take a picture of it and keep that passport before a rat comes and take it away tongue

Done! Thanks sweerie..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

He has 24hrs to send my MANGO teddy angry

Don't worry, come to PEI and get it. kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

No worry, e go drop soonest.

My area bam, yours?

Amen brov.

My side dey well.

hope u don pack finish?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Ok, sir

Sir bawo? Abeg me small pass oo. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

He has 24hrs to send my MANGO teddy angry

Hahahahhahahhahahhaha Abeg give am more time o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

That ain't a funny situation. Yuuuk yuuuk tongue
In everythn you claim there must be a proof. What about getting the death cert and pix of those killed and maybe a pix of you and them before they were killed

You're spot on! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
blink6:
Amen brov.

My side dey well.

hope u don pack finish?

Omoh, I never pack finish oo.. God dey sha!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nabylet(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
divinetunes:

Naby...!!!!! Longeeest time..! shocked shocked shocked Where av u been? Hope all is well.. Really missed u here. Welcome back! smiley grin grin grin

All is well o dearie, been gathering money for sweet canny... Will soon start my own app n chop TRV grin *back to ghost mode* grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Ok thanks @all. I love nairaland. Agent no go fit chop my hard earn money with nairaland by my side

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chi4b82(f): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2014
blink6:
it depends on ur skool schedule.

count from now to 2-3weeks n see if it will be convenient for ya.

Can one still apply now for Sep session or its late? If yes, which school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
chi4b82:

Can one still apply now for Sep session or its late? If yes, which school

It's late ...winter '15 is a sure bet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
So ticket prices have basically hit the roof ...na wa oo... The cheapest so far -- I've seen is 350K shocked Ewoooo!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning Everyone. Anyone processing Carleton University, Dalhousie university here? Or a student already
Between
@justwise
@realone01
@slimdel
@amefrica
@optimall
And others who encouraged me yesterday. I say a big thank you. Would have given Up if not for you. Though the morale is still very low but all the same ,thanks so much sir's and ma's

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica: So ticket prices have basically hit the roof ...na wa oo... The cheapest so far -- I've seen is 350K shocked Ewoooo!

That's even fair, I paid 380k. If I had gotten a cheaper ticket, I coulda shop for Africa with the balance cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

That's even fair, I paid 380k. If I had gotten a cheaper ticket, I coulda shop for Africa with the balance cry

The negotiation between you and that guy was 300-350K. How come you paid that much? shocked

Omoh, I don tire for these airlines oo. Say wetin nah? Na heaven I dey go?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Ornaments: Good morning Everyone. Anyone processing Carleton University, Dalhousie university here? Or a student already
Between
@justwise
@realone01
@slimdel
@amefrica
@optimall
And others who encouraged me yesterday. I say a big thank you. Would have given Up if not for you. Though the morale is still very low but all the same ,thanks so much sir's and ma's

It's nothing!

Mail the international admission office directly, you'll be fine. They'll guide you through the admission process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica: So ticket prices have basically hit the roof ...na wa oo... The cheapest so far -- I've seen is 350K shocked Ewoooo!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THAT'S REALLY HIGH. TWO WAY OR ONE WAY?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Nabylet:

All is well o dearie, been gathering money for sweet canny... Will soon start my own app n chop TRV grin *back to ghost mode* grin

Exactly..!!! Likewise me! God will help us. Amen! grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

The negotiation between you and that guy was 300-350K. How come you paid that much? shocked

Omoh, I don tire for these airlines oo. Say wetin nah? Na heaven I dey go?

Enter ABC bus its cheaper

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Ornaments: Good morning Everyone. Anyone processing Carleton University, Dalhousie university here? Or a student already
Between
@justwise
@realone01
@slimdel
@amefrica
@optimall
Im glad you're getting up,thats great. Sorry,am processing UofS. Thank you and takecare..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
From my experience u could jst go wit letter of introduction, thats the only letter i used cos where i wrk requesting for study leave letter means it has been implemented and i couldn't tk dat risk when i was not sure of a study permit but to the Glory of God, i hv been called for medicals.
I would say go wit wat u can get and back it up with prayers.

/////
@slimdel, Canafrica, missbon, justwise
Pls..just a quick one....

//////
Thanks for ur response....the bad part is that the company format of introduction always says na for annual leave... And even carry say I be contract staff. They don't give letter of introduction except for annual leave tins....so how do I convince d VO dat I wan go study for 1year when letter carries annual leave? I plan to resign once I get my golden trv.....my main concern now is d intro letter, infact its written as though den purposely wan spoil my show but our God pass dem.

See...
"We wish to introduce Mr........... to your embassy for issuance of visa.

He is on contract in our company. His gross anuual salary is N850,000.00 and he intends to spend his annual leave in canada.

Should there be need for further information regarding the above,please contact- Mr. Canafrica Timilehin(Human Resources Manager,0808888888888) lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THAT'S REALLY HIGH. TWO WAY OR ONE WAY?

One way nii oo! sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Enter ABC bus its cheaper

Na XYZ bus you for talk undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Optimall:
Im glad you're getting up,thats great. Sorry,am processing UofS. Thank you and takecare..
I will check U of S too. I hope they will have my course and Coop prog
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Abeg, my people. Shey I fit see 'standing' on top plane. Cuz the prices I been dey see fit give pesin HBP.. I fit manage sit on top engine too.

grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
@slimdel, Canafrica, missbon, justwise
Pls..just a quick one....

//////
Thanks for ur response....the bad part is that the company format of introduction always says na for annual leave... And even carry say I be contract staff. They don't give letter of introduction except for annual leave tins....so how do I convince d VO dat I wan go study for 1year when letter carries annual leave? I plan to resign once I get my golden trv.....my main concern now is d intro letter, infact its written as though den purposely wan spoil my show but our God pass dem.

See...
"We wish to introduce Mr........... to your embassy for issuance of visa.

He is on contract in our company. His gross anuual salary is N850,000.00 and he intends to spend his annual leave in canada.

Should there be need for further information regarding the above,please contact- Mr. Canafrica Timilehin(Human Resources Manager,0808888888888) lol

I'm inexperienced -- when it comes to issues like this. Let others chip in! cheesy

The bolded: How you take know, I bear Timilehin? grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

One way nii oo! sad

HMMM.......nawa oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg, my people. Shey I fit see 'standing' on top plane. Cuz the prices I been dey see fit give pesin HBP.. I fit manage sit on top engine too.

grin grin grin

you can also try ocean vessels...i think they are very cheap grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.