Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610145 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chops33(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=ElCapt]

Uwc.

None that I know of.

Why aint you going for a PG or Masters?[
Got a degree in microbiology want to compliment it with nursing...stand a good chance of securing a better job back home considering the rarity of male nurses in Nigeria..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

When did you get your TRV?

July7 via Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello Fam smiley

Please has anyone heard about vaccination card?? Is it needed at the airport or border @ Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Galaxxy:

July7 via Online route.
Have you been sent any mail yet?

Same date as parisbluefox
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
kcluv2men:

Congrats bro!! Wish you a safe flight. See you @ Mapleland. We shall all get there
thanks man, very best in all your endeavors
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Omoh, I suppose ball 2 weeks to this time shaa. You?
3wks .. safe trip in advance.. God is able
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
rawlizo:

lol. washing 101

Wash bawo? grin nor be wash joor..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Finestlex: 3wks .. safe trip in advance.. God is able

Thanks paddy! I wish you same.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
blink6:
Have you been sent any mail yet?

Same date as parisbluefox

Mail I can't fathom what u imply ooo, but if na POE-Letter of Introduction then I have gotten that after two days of request via email.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
@chops33

Ok.

Like I said before, you may be convinced on what you want to do but convincing the V.O is the challenge.

Anyway bosses in the house can have things to add concerning the issue.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Galaxxy:

Mail I can't fathom what u imply ooo, but if na POE-Letter of Introduction then I have gotten that after two days of request via email.

Cheers!

Now I get it. You got ur visa already then.

wanted to know if u done ur meds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
blink6:

Now I get it. You got ur visa already then.

wanted to know if u done ur meds.

Aiii,Thanks greatly!!! What about U?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please everyone in the house help me.My brothers and sisters kindly advise me on how to tackle each of the reasons why I was refused .

Reasons for refusal are:

--- Your Travel History
--- your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
--- length of proposed stay in canada
---- purpose of visit
---- limited employment prospects in your country of residence
--- your current employment situation
--- your personal assets and financial status

Documents submitted are:

WAEC Certificate
University Certificate
Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Police Report
Acceptance letter from Lambton College to study Information Technology Professional
Receipt $7650 payment to Lambton for 1 semester
Sponsor's landed property survey (my mum is the sponsor) Notorized
Sponsor's Statement of Account ( 7 M naira)
Sponsor's shares certificates
Sponsor's Avidavit of support
Sponsor's letter of recommendation

What I intend to add as learned from the forum:

SOP
Sponsor's International passport,Sponsor's Birth Certificate
My own Statement of Account
My Shares Certificate
Work ID card
Employment Letter
Pay Slip

Please guys let me know what else I need to add. I want to refire immediately.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chops33(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
ElCapt: @chops33

Ok.

Like I said before, you may be convinced on what you want to do but convincing the V.O is the challenge.

Anyway bosses in the house can have things to add concerning the issue.

Cheers
Thank U very much Elcapt..Bosses iN the house and others that can contribute concerning this issue pls do..Got admitted to Brandon Uni going for UG Nursing as a second degree...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilrbell2005: Please everyone in the house help me.My brothers and sisters kindly advise me on how to tackle each of the reasons why I was refused .

Reasons for refusal are:

--- Your Travel History
--- your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
--- length of proposed stay in canada
---- purpose of visit
---- limited employment prospects in your country of residence
--- your current employment situation
--- your personal assets and financial status

Documents submitted are:

WAEC Certificate
University Certificate
Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Police Report
Acceptance letter from Lambton College to study Information Technology Professional
Receipt $7650 payment to Lambton for 1 semester
Sponsor's landed property survey (my mum is the sponsor) Notorized
Sponsor's Statement of Account ( 7 M naira)
Sponsor's shares certificates
Sponsor's Avidavit of support
Sponsor's letter of recommendation

What I intend to add as learned from the forum:

SOP
Sponsor's International passport,Sponsor's Birth Certificate
My own Statement of Account
My Shares Certificate
Work ID card
Employment Letter
Pay Slip

Please guys let me know what else I need to add. I want to refire immediately.

Thank you

I am really sorry about the delay, but firstly I will advise u not to rush. Correct the blips in ur app bf reapplying.

I urge u to write a convincing SOP cos that should take care of the 'travel history' part.
If I may ask, hope ur sponsor didnt pump money into the account used just for this visa purpose? The inflow and outflow should be alright and as for home ties, landed property should suffice. Gurus in the house can still help with the ties and alsostart thinking of a formal way and doc to impress the VO that u will be returning. God being ur helper, don't forget Him. Babas in the house will help with other areas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DebohBaron(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
In the form, you fill ur IT and NYSC job experience the way u do in ur CV.
Job offer letter n payslips are for financial proof which is needed if u are for self sponsor or co-sponsor

My Guy, God will bless you!!
Thanks, I appreciate!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2014
@ilrbell2005

Hope you have done justice to the gap between 2007-date. Do state concisely why you want to pursue IT after getting a degree in Mathematics, and why that drove you towards getting your cisco CCNA cert. All this should address ur purpose of visit.

I see you have gotten those payslips. Cool

Please I will advise you calm down and defer unless you want to get your visa late. Even if it's the case, the Embassy may request you chose another start date which is about the same result after all.

So keep calm.

Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Medicals done yesterday nw awaiting result
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Please is ani1 goin 2 NBCC moncton campus this fall ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clairefran: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2014
I have a sister who has a 2011 B.A and she intends to do an hospital management course in Canada. Our father will be the sponsor but the available fund is just 4m. I am wondering if he should transfer the sum into my sister's account and write a letter justifying the transfer. I really need advice on how to go about handling the SOA. My sister is 24yrs old. We also want to use our parent's hospital as home tie - like saying she is studying hospital mgt to assist our parents when she comes back. My sister has been teaching since graduation and so cannot justify such sum in her account.Pls advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 07, 2014
DebohBaron:

My Guy, God will bless you!!
Thanks, I appreciate!!
Don't mention
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 2:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Hello. my People,How who na dey na. Warm greetings from Tdot. Na so so good news i day see oh for house..congrat to everyone who don collect Trv nd to my frosh bro Amefrica, congrat this na true breakthrough oh, we gats wash am oh..Anyone who needs any info abt centennial college feel free to buzz me..The college dey cool sha, Naija peeps plenty there
wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Galaxxy:

Aiii,Thanks greatly!!! What about U?

Yuh most welcome...

When did u get d meds call up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 5:10am On Aug 07, 2014
clairefran: I have a sister who has a 2011 B.A and she intends to do an hospital management course in Canada. Our father will be the sponsor but the available fund is just 4m. I am wondering if he should transfer the sum into my sister's account and write a letter justifying the transfer. I really need advice on how to go about handling the SOA. My sister is 24yrs old. We also want to use our parent's hospital as home tie - like saying she is studying hospital mgt to assist our parents when she comes back. My sister has been teaching since graduation and so cannot justify such sum in her account.Pls advise.

Its beta not to transfer the money,ur dad sud just stand as her sponsor, n get all d required docs. So d hospital (since she will b returning to manage it) n Family will stand as hometie n also its beta she gets more hometies. Goodluck

P.S: Whats ur sis' first degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2014
rawlizo:

We go celebrate with you
Amen.

Thanks man. God bless U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks a bunch

ElCapt: @ilrbell2005

Hope you have done justice to the gap between 2007-date. Do state concisely why you want to pursue IT after getting a degree in Mathematics, and why that drove you towards getting your cisco CCNA cert. All this should address ur purpose of visit.

I see you have gotten those payslips. Cool

Please I will advise you calm down and defer unless you want to get your visa late. Even if it's the case, the Embassy may request you chose another start date which is about the same result after all.

So keep calm.

Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you very much

Galaxxy:

I am really sorry about the delay, but firstly I will advise u not to rush. Correct the blips in ur app bf reapplying.

I urge u to write a convincing SOP cos that should take care of the 'travel history' part.
If I may ask, hope ur sponsor didnt pump money into the account used just for this visa purpose? The inflow and outflow should be alright and as for home ties, landed property should suffice. Gurus in the house can still help with the ties and alsostart thinking of a formal way and doc to impress the VO that u will be returning. God being ur helper, don't forget Him. Babas in the house will help with other areas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2014
marksum: Hello. my People,How who na dey na. Warm greetings from Tdot. Na so so good news i day see oh for house..congrat to everyone who don collect Trv nd to my frosh bro Amefrica, congrat this na true breakthrough oh, we gats wash am oh..Anyone who needs any info abt centennial college feel free to buzz me..The college dey cool sha, Naija peeps plenty there
wink

Thanks so much bro! cheesy How Toronto nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=chops33][/quote]

Hi, i think you need a very very strong SOP to convince the VO. The better option might be getting an admission in something related to microbiology at post grad level with wish u could use to process ur visa... When u have ur visa u can change ur program when u get to Canada....

Regression and course miss match are big red flags.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by semuyi: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2014
@ScGuy, pls would like to ask u some questions concerning your online application process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olamonsor2: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Can my uncle living and working in poland be my sponsor? If yes what are the document he needs to send? Thank u in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Divalavender(f): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2014
ScGuy: Medicals done yesterday nw awaiting result
, congrats Dear! All is well concerning your medical result. I don't know the reason my application is taking this long , since May I applied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.