Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (12177 Views)

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by wogorparadise: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2013
ikwere militant: i beleve ur oga tinubu kild funshowiliams jst becos of popularity stunt,nw imagne say na hm dy in power n bomb hm go use 4dm
i hv not seen any nigerian politician as meek as gej, i dnt even think me myslelf will tolorate some hudlums runnin around my county in the name of new pdp if i were jonathan undecided
ikwere militant: i beleve ur oga tinubu kild funshowiliams jst becos of popularity stunt,nw imagne say na hm dy in power n bomb hm go use 4dm
i hv not seen any nigerian politician as meek as gej, i dnt even think me myslelf will tolorate some hudlums runnin around my county in the name of new pdp if i were jonathan

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Hardeydamola(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2013
Pls kindly help OYINDAMOLA to win miss fotogenix by clicking on the link below and like her picture.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202252320937560&id=1476553032&set=o.655352121146554&source=46&refid=18
Pls login to like dix photo
Its up to you to decide who make the final list... Keep voting!
MISS FOTOGENIX 2013... Voting ends today 12midnight Thanks
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Hamazz1: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2013
Just hear him in defiance of d abj master plan I can't help but to ask y d seizure now y whn this governors r at logger heads with d president a more active el rufai never mentioned anythng like this u c how leaders in this country seize d instruments of power to fight personal wars Sen Bala shld not allow himself to b used gej shld knw dt it is nigerians dt hold d key to his presidency not not d G7 is nigerians he shld b wrking hard to convince not them 7 cannot give wht 170mlln deny.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Chino72: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
FG should make sure that it is sealed off for the next 5years until sanity is restored..

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by saint047(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2013
seanet02: Jonathan will eventually regret this.
All those supporting him now will eventually cry for him
Bastard
you must be the biggest fool of the year
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by emmiej: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
@FCT Minister, job well done...No Soul should be above the laws of the Land...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
those faces look like ancient Greek gods grin grin
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by deletrue: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
gbanikiti: For how long will he continue to seal off buildings just to get back at the factional PDP? This is crazy!
Immediately after 2019. That is the hight of a normalcy.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by gratiaeo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source
I see boko haram faces
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by deletrue: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
donphilopus: Let him do whatever he wants to do, it doesn't affect them much, they can still open another secretariat somwhere else.
For the fact that he sealed-off the secretariat doesn't make him the winner, there are so many obstacles ahead of him
Most times I praise NL since it continues to tell the public the sturf people like you are made off. I mean who you are. Are you aware of what happened in the court that nPDP cannot operate any where in this country? Tell me why any responsible government or party will allow that rebel group one minute to operate or even discuss.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by senatorbayor(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its rather unfortunate that GEJ is fast becoming the General,Lion he firstly denied he w*s not
Why act in such an impunity manner through your foot soilders
If the nPDP were in d mainstream PDP,would the FCT official seal the building off
He is only laying precedents for others to follow
I see more state govs doing this to the opposition and that sound too bad for our democracy
One is free to hold whatever meetings or association in ur private residence in as much it does not disturb the peace of the environs
He is only creating more enemy for his govt
I wish him Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nigerians, I'm very sorry. It won't happen again. Sometimes I feel the single vote I wasted, voting for GEJ determined his victory. It won't happen again. I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by theshadyexpress(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
senatorbayor: Its rather unfortunate that GEJ is fast becoming the General,Lion he firstly denied he w*s not
Why act in such an impunity manner through your foot soilders
If the nPDP were in d mainstream PDP,would the FCT official seal the building off
He is only laying precedents for others to follow
I see more state govs doing this to the opposition and that sound too bad for our democracy
One is free to hold whatever meetings or association in ur private residence in as much it does not disturb the peace of the environs
He is only creating more enemy for his govt
I wish him Goodluck
if you are not an enemy the compliance to the rule of law won't hurt u.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by rhames(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good move. Before BH starts to use it as Abuja Headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by size38: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Why are the G7 governors wasting their time in trying to open a national office? I mean this is an internet age. They can regularly hold their meetings without visibly been seen at a place.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by jojoki: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
The excuse given by the Minister was childish which can only be told to a child. It's not today that such political meeting will be held in Maitama or Asokoro with no noise about it so why this one different?

I'm not a politician but only trying to remind every desperate politician in power now that their is no beginning without an end. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by donphilopus: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
deletrue: Most times I praise NL since it continues to tell the public the sturf people like you are made off. I mean who you are. Are you aware of what happened in the court that nPDP cannot operate any where in this country? Tell me why any responsible government or party will allow that rebel group one minute to operate or even discuss.
i mean apart from the nPDP, there are other challanges ahead of him
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
ikwere militant: my frend shut up. If na u wetn u go do
Is that how you tell your daddy to shut up? Bloody militant on oil overdose?
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by donphilopus: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
size38: Why are the G7 governors wasting their time in trying to open a national office? I mean this is an internet age. They can regularly hold their meetings without visibly been seen at a place.
on point, they can even meet without anybody knowing
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by Aussie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Why do GEJ supporters curse and make derogatory words against anyone not in support of GEJ at the slightest provocation?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
rhames: Good move. Before BH starts to use it as Abuja Headquarters.
You mean like Bayelsa House in Lagos State was used to store arms, believed to be used by Boko Haram? And how a doctor from Bayelsa State was treating Boko Haram members? Very soon we shall who is behind the sect.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by clint77ng: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
for as long as the illegality continues
He is not even doing it like a C-in-C. Seal and demolish, we r behind u.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by ATMCARD2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
I wl suggst FCDA 2 mark demolitn on dat building coz i see boko haram using it soon.Ma only pain wit these G7 is Rotimi Amaechi dats fllwing them lik lamp.I kw if GEJ were 2 b a Northner,no Nothern Gov wl wrk against hm.
Re: Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off by donphilopus: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is NDI & USAID Ambassador (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.