Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards (9774 Views)

Three Nigerians Win CNN African Journalist Awards / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by BrAkingNews: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2013

Two Nigerian journalists, Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye of Sunday Punch and Tolu Ogunlesi , freelance journalist with Ventures Africa have won two categories of this year’s CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year awards.

Ogunseye, Editor, Sunday Punch won the Environment prize, while Ogunlesi, bagged the Economy and Business reporting prize. They emerged at the awards ceremony in Cape Town, South Africa on Saturday. Msindisi Fengu and Yandisa Monakali of South Africa’s Daily Dispatch Newspaper emerged the overall prize winner.

Twenty-seven finalists drawn from 11 countries were shortlisted for the 14 categories of the award.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerian-journalists-win-cnnmultichoice-awards/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Eledan: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Congrats...keep the flag flying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Sermwell(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Datz one gud news! Wait o! I was almost d 1st 2 comment!nwayz, congrat 2 dem! Its a gud one!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by mascot87(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2013
I love Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye,I knew you are going to make us proud.Congratulations sweet heart cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by bory09(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2013
why are they both girls. Hmmm use what you have to get what you want in the making. Mouth seal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by nairaman66(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2013
The only good news to come out of Nigeria in years!! Anyways, congratulations!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by sholay2011(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2013
C'est tres bon! Felicitation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Jayses(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2013
I tnk God dat we still have good news
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Wow,proud of them.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by fuckluv(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2013
Congratulations! Where is the second girl's picture now
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by sholay2011(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2013
mascot87: I love Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye,I knew you are going to make us proud.Congratulations sweet heart cool
Ehn-ehn, won de oh. undecided Famzing don start. grin grin grin Success truly has many friends. wink
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by fuckluv(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: K
Jayses: F
Both of u should come for test first thing tomorrow morning! cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by fuckluv(f): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Ehn-ehn, won de oh. undecided Famzing don start. grin grin grin Success truly has many friends. wink
Don't mind am. Clinching don start grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by mascot87(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you a newbie in this world?dor tongue
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by mascot87(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
fuckluv: Don't mind am. Clinching don start grin grin grin grin grin
Jealousy jealousy na wetin dey scratch you, dor tongue
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by shezy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
bory09: why are they both girls. Hmmm use what you have to get what you want in the making. Mouth seal
you have issues, assuming they are your daughters or sister rather,will you say such things.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by ajanaku2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ogunseye...Ogunlesi...

Ogun se eye, Ogun tun lesi!

Awon Omo Ogun l'akaiye Osin imole...

Awon Omo Ogun, alada Meji...O fi okan sanko, Ofi okan yena...

More Slugs to your Guns, Awon Omo Oodua! Ire a kari!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by sholay2011(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
bory09: why are they both girls. Hmmm use what you have to get what you want in the making. Mouth seal
I wonder the stewpeed person that liked this post which is obviously from a retar.ded fellow. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by funken: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolu Ogulesi is a full blooded MAN!!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Preppie: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2013

Tolu Ogunlesi is male.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Eledan: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013

The person that clicked the LIKE button on your ignorant comment is the most ignorant person on NL...closely followed by you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Kamenmen(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
f CNN.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Chartey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
BrAkingNews:
Two Nigerian journalists, Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye of Sunday Punch and Tolu Ogunlesi , freelance journalist with Ventures Africa have won two categories of this year’s CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist of the Year awards.

Ogunseye, Editor, Sunday Punch won the Environment prize, while Ogunlesi, bagged the Economy and Business reporting prize. They emerged at the awards ceremony in Cape Town, South Africa on Saturday. Msindisi Fengu and Yandisa Monakali of South Africa’s Daily Dispatch Newspaper emerged the overall prize winner.

Twenty-seven finalists drawn from 11 countries were shortlisted for the 14 categories of the award.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerian-journalists-win-cnnmultichoice-awards/

http://www.newsinigeria..com
Paste the full list of winners here. I'm not clicking on any link. I'll rather Google it than to click your link.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Chartey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
BrAkingNews:

http://www.newsinigeria..com
Paste the full list of winners here. I'm not clicking on any link. I'll rather Google it than to click your link.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by bory09(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eledan:

The person that clicked the LIKE button on your ignorant comment is the most ignorant person on NL...closely followed by you.
why are you crying then. Mr am wise
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by bory09(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011:
I wonder the stewpeed person that liked this post which is obviously from a retar.ded fellow. undecided

i think when you are born they did not mould your mouth. So we have nothing to argue about
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by omusiliyu(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmm. Omo odua @ it again, can figure out what Nigeria will turn to without the Yoruba race. We rock

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2013

Given the fact that Tolu Ogunlesi is male, I wonder how you feel about your poorly-thought-out comment
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by 36STATES: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
nairaman66: The only good news to come out of Nigeria in years!! Anyways, congratulations!!

CNN has no credibility to award anything worth more than the paper it's writen on.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by y2kola(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolu

Re: Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards by nerodenero: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kamenmen: f CNN.
You for free the matter or waka pass now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank To Get Forfeiture Order On Onnoghen’s Funds This Week / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / I'm In Love With This Professor Soludo's Daughter - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.