Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy (1605 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by cyara(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Let me start, there are some guys that try to ''chaike''a girl with some words that are so funny i can't help but laugh in their face. A guy actually walked up to a friend of mine and asked her to give him 10% of her heart.

Ladies lets hear yours
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
cyara: Let me start, there are some guys that try to ''chaike''a girl with some words that are so funny i can't help but laugh in their face. A guy actually walked up to a friend of mine and asked her to give him 10% of my heart.

Ladies lets hear yours
10% of your heart? That is indeed funny. how do you fit in all this?
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Dygeasy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:
Same Thing Got Me Wondering Too... undecided
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by 190theclown: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by temi4fash(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:

i dont understand oo
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by MrCork: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
cyara: Let me start, there are some guys that try to ''chaike''a girl with some words that are so funny i can't help but laugh in their face. A guy actually walked up to a friend of mine and asked her to give him 10% of my heart.

Ladies lets hear yours

..clara....r u light skin? angry
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
cyara: .....A guy actually walked up to a friend of mine and asked her to give him 10% of my heart.

Tithe romance
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Nomski0(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
You're almost like my mother,sadsad how cliche.
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by cyara(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..clara....r u light skin? angry

No i am not, I am proudly african. Do you have a problem with light skined girls ?
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Dygeasy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nomski0: You're almost like my mother,sadsad how cliche.
You Go Fear Na.. gringrin

Wahrabout "You're Really Like My Ex.. I Loved Her So Much So I'll love You Too" undecidedundecided

cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Dygeasy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
cyara:

No i am not, I am proudly african. Do you have a problem with light skined girls ?
Yes He Does..
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by nitlad: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2013

Ladies lets hear yours

Topic na wa - post gan na real wa. . . . undecided
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by cyara(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:

My friend asked him if he wanted it through surgery and the guy never understood we were making fun of him
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by cyara(f): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Yes He Does..

You don't mean it ? @ 190 why the beef with white chicks ?
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Dygeasy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
cyara:

My friend asked him if he wanted it through surgery and the guy never understood we were making fun of him
The Guy Approached Your Friend And Asked Her For 10% Of Your Own Heart.

That's Confusing. Explain That Shiittt Please.. undecided
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Cashio(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sowi if i derailed buh my worst line with babes is "i am not in de mood"..wen they don already wet everywhere
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by cyara(f): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dygeasy: The Guy Approached Your Friend And Asked Her For 10% Of Your Own Heart.

That's Confusing. Explain That Shiittt Please.. undecided

Read the ''shiittt'' again
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
"It sucks being single, I cant wait for our wedding, as per, you are my plan"
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Waspy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Recycled Old Thread.
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by crackhaus: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Slap me twice and hook me up with Genevieve OR ELSE the last time I used a pick-up line, I still had good hairline.

There are plenty more things to start a conversation with than a cheesy one-liner.

But seriously ladies, if a guy asked for 10% of your heart, why not ask if he wants a side of real conversation to go with it.

Last note
Being nice to a chaika toaster guy who makes a move on you requires no effort on your part, and does not mean that you've agreed to open your honeycomb.
If you're a smart girl, you should be able to tell what a guy really wants or feels for you after a decent first conversation.

P.S
guy like me will still play you on this, but at least give us that opportunity.
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Popowaa: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2013
A guy stopped me once on my way to lectures,stood there for smtime and he couldnt talk,i was like gentleman hw may i help u?looks like he had lost his confidence so i turn around to go and he was like u've got smthing on your yansh i turn around and i'm like i knw that's not what u want to say and i knw i ve nothing on my yansh.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by 190theclown: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Popowaa: A guy stopped me once on my way to lectures,stood there for smtime and he couldnt talk,i was like gentleman hw may i help u?looks like he had lost his confidence so i turn around to go and he was like u've got smthing on your yansh i turn around and i'm like i knw that's not what u want to say and i knw i ve nothing on my yansh.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Popowaa: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin
what's funny?grin
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Nomski0(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Popowaa: A guy stopped me once on my way to lectures,stood there for smtime and he couldnt talk,i was like gentleman hw may i help u?looks like he had lost his confidence so i turn around to go and he was like u've got smthing on your yansh i turn around and i'm like i knw that's not what u want to say and i knw i ve nothing on my yansh.
Why didnt you ask him why his eyes were stationed there in the first place?winkwink
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Princeparix(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
u look lyk my next galfrnd..... HITCH wink

I'M READY TO BE UR SCAPEGOAT, IF U WILL BE MY OLUKU
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2013
He was like "I entered this bus because of you"

And I was lke "WTF"
Re: What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy by musaajebor(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is my best line.
Very catchy.

"bebe let's get down on a lowkey"
what do u think about the phrase.? It works like a punchline.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? / Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied Over Her Beauty / Love Is Not Always About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.