Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration (8371 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / Osun Government Provides Free Train Service For Sallah / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Osun Provides Free Train Services To Stranded Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by ol2012: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

What kind f silly and rretarded question is this? It's like saying states we can have their own power transmission grid when in fact it's still against the law for such to happen?

Why not first tell the dullard to let go the rail system and see what we can do?

In fact, shouldn't common sense tell you that for the man to spend his state's money on locomotives and coaches and even pay the useless and worthless federal government to repair their own stations in Osun, he 's capable of making a huge difference given the right and opportunity to do so unlike the clowns in Abuja spending billions every year on Ogbanje 1925 coaches that can not move cargo from Lagos to Kano without dying.

You people just think and reason like elementary school kids for real..
Ur insults ridden comments most of d time wit no facts clearly shows ur personality traits. While I'l not join issues wit u, I av 2 reply dis post cos of sth u inferred in d above quote. If u'r saying its illegal 4 state govts 2 own/consruct rail lines, why is d ongoing Lagos-Badagry xpressway ( a Lagos state govt project) aving a light rail component?
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
ol2012: Ur insults ridden comments most of d time wit no facts clearly shows ur personality traits. While I'l not join issues wit u, I av 2 reply dis post cos of sth u inferred in d above quote. If u'r saying its illegal 4 state govts 2 own/consruct rail lines, why is d ongoing Lagos-Badagry xpressway ( a Lagos state govt project) aving a light rail component?

Because the road was ceded over to the Lagos state government.

You asked a dumb question and I qualified it as such. Why ask the state to take care of what's still part of federal monopoly? Why not first ask them to release their unproductive hold and then see what we can do?

Are you a Nigerian, a learner or you are just clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
I still can't believe Aregbe paid these useless and incompetent people to repair their neglected train stations...

Only in oponuchukwu's Nigeria..smh

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
ol2012: U know what I think.Why not advise Osun state govt 2 construct her own rail line from Lag 2 Osogbo? Dat way, she gets d entire credit 4 d free ride initiative. In d absence of dat, I strongly believe d thread title is in order. Let's al try 2 be objective on issues irrespective of d divide 2 which we belong.
Mumu, railway is in the exclusive legislative list else the governors of SW would have completely revolutionized that sector.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
ol2012: Ur insults ridden comments most of d time wit no facts clearly shows ur personality traits. While I'l not join issues wit u, I av 2 reply dis post cos of sth u inferred in d above quote. If u'r saying its illegal 4 state govts 2 own/consruct rail lines, why is d ongoing Lagos-Badagry xpressway ( a Lagos state govt project) aving a light rail component?
Dont mind the LIAR. Not only Lagos, even Rivers State is constructing a its own mono rail. Rather than build its own railway, Aregbe is using Osun Defender to claim investment in the Nigerian Railways, which is owned and controlled by FG. What I suspect is that Aregbe embezzled some funds and he is trying to use investment in NRC to cover it up.

Anyway, I'm glad that after bad-mouthing the railways, they'r now full of PRAISE for it. More and more haters must bow to FRESH AIR.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Mumu, railway is in the exclusive legislative list else the governors of SW would have completely revolutionized that sector.

Mumu indeed. I wonder if they actually have brains or they are just irredeemable dullards..

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

LMAO, this dude is indeed very dense.

You confidently released this crap outta ya stinking hole.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wetin concern State of Osun with NRC operations grin
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind the LIAR. Not only Lagos, even Rivers State is constructing a its own mono rail. Rather than build its own railway, Aregbe is using Osun Defender to claim investment in the Nigerian Railways, which is owned and controlled by FG. What I suspect is that Aregbe embezzled some funds and he is trying to use investment in NRC to cover it up.

Anyway, I'm glad that after bad-mouthing the railways, they'r now full of PRAISE for it. More and more haters must bow to FRESH AIR.

Wetin railway and mono rail get in common? See dullard.. grin

Mumushuku need to send you back to elementary school I swear..

@ red highlight. = Owned by the people of Nigeria including Aregbe and the people of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

But the fool Agbameta is saying LASG were able to embark on theirs cos the roads were ceded to Lagos.

Why are you ediots contradicting each other grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

This guy dull die grin
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rad1cal:

LMAO, this dude is indeed very dense.

You confidently released this crap outta ya stinking hole.

Oponu dullard. What's next? Lagos state just snatched the road from the federal government without their knowledge?

You are a troll anyways so I really shouldn't expect much from your a troll..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Mumushuku need to send you back to elementary school I swear..

@ red highlight. = Owned by the people of Nigeria including Aregbe and the people of Osun state.

So there's a difference between mono rail and railway? A beg, I dont have time for your STUPIDITY.

The must important thing is that Aregbe has bowed to FRESH AIR in the rail transport sector. FRESH AIR carry go!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by ol2012: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

You asked a dumb question and I qualified it as such. Why ask the state to take care of what's still part of federal monopoly? Why not first ask them to release their unproductive hold and then see what we can do?

Are you a Nigerian, a learner or you are just clueless.
Did u not write moments ago dat its against d law? I marvel at d contradiction of ur statements. Perhaps u need some rest afta a long day at work cos its obvious u ar more dan CONFUSED already

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rad1cal:

But the fool Agbameta is saying LASG were able to embark on theirs cos the roads were ceded to Lagos.

Why are you ediots contradicting each other grin
They'r only working very hard with the aim of derailing this thread with their NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu dullard. What's next? Lagos state just snatched the road from the federal government without their knowledge?

You are a troll anyways so I really shouldn't expect much from your a troll..

See this trolling cadaver dey label others troll.

You confidently said having ownership of the roads is the only valid reason why Lagos State is embarking on a monorail project. shocked.

Abeg person Wey hire this clown make e increase the money. Your entertainment pure die grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
ol2012: Did u not write moments ago dat its against d law? I marvel at d contradiction of ur statements. Perhaps u need some rest afta a long day at work cos its obvious u ar more dan CONFUSED already

Yes I said it's against the law and instead of repeating the same dumb nonsense, why not just prove me wrong with your facts if you have any.

Don't waste my time if you have nothing better to say..
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Aregbe has shown that FRESH AIR is alive and well in Osun and environs

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
ol2012: Did u not write moments ago dat its against d law? I marvel at d contradiction of ur statements. Perhaps u need some rest afta a long day at work cos its obvious u ar more dan CONFUSED already

Defending futile lies consistently induces insomnia.

Bobo is over worked, he should apply for an assistant to relieve him off some stress.

The trolling job is taking a huge toll on him

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Yes I said it's against the law

But the illegality was immediately legalized when the roads were ceded to Lagos State.

I don die with laff here cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So there's a difference between mono rail and railway?

A monorail is a rail-based transportation system based on a single rail, which acts as its sole support and its guideway. The term is also used variously to describe the beam of the system, or the vehicles traveling on such a beam or track.

Rail transport is a means of conveyance of passengers and goods, by way of wheeled vehicles running on rails. It is also commonly referred to as train transport.

I don't know why we have to keep education you dullards all the time..

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
They'r only working very hard with the aim of derailing this thread with their NONSENSE

Abi oo, Ogbeni Aregbe-Fresh-air don submit. grin
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2013

I'm still waiting. Or you are finding it difficult to prove that the rail system is not a federal monopoly?
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Rad1cal: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

From your quote

monorail is a Rail-based transportation system based on a single rail

Olodo grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: [s]Aregbe has shown that FRESH AIR is alive and well in Osun and environs[/s]

You dullards uncle is not paying for the free ride, the people of Osun are paying for their own ride.

Your mean and callous uncle should have offered the same gesture to Nigerians all over the country so why didn't he?

This is Argbeshola's gesture, not your retardeen uncles

Olodo..
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Ignoramus! They are all rail-based transportation system covered by the same law in Nigeria.

Tell your god Aregbe that if Rivers is building its own mono rail and Lagos is building light rail, he can also build intra-city O-rail for Osun people. But that will be if Tinubu will give him some looting breathing space

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ignoramus! They are all rail-based transportation system covered by the same law in Nigeria.

lmao... Morail and Railway is the same?

Is this a joke or this is the usual retardeen and dumb routine...

Mogbe. Are you a graduate of Aso Rock dullard elementary school? Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2013

Even the other dullards can not help you. I'll help you out anyway since you all are dullards..

The monopoly conferred upon the central (now federal) government by the Railways Act of 1957 must be abrogated.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/a-new-deal-for-the-rail-system-2/

Rail system is a federal monopoly in Nigeria and until that monopoly is removed, the status quo remains.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Even the other dullards can not help you. I'll help you out anyway since you all are dullards..

Rail system is a federal monopoly in Nigeria and until that monopoly is removed, the status quo remains.
Stop grabbing faeces in a bid to remain relevant. Tell your god Aregbe that if Rivers is building its own mono rail and Lagos is building light rail, he too can build intra-city O-rail for Osun people. But that can only happen if Tinubu will give him some looting breathing space
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

lmao... Morail and Railway is the same?

Is this a joke or this is the usual retardeen and dumb routine...

Mogbe. Are you a graduate of Aso Rock dullard elementary school? Seriously?
Olodo! Read my post again. I said they are all rail-based transportation system, governed by the SAME law in Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by agbameta: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stop grabbing faeces in a bid to remain relevant. Tell your god Aregbe that if Rivers is building its own mono rail and Lagos is building light rail, he too can[b] build intra-city O-rail [/b]for Osun people. But that will be if Tinubu will give him some looting breathing space

Oh I see. You don gyrate from railway to intra city rail after demolishing your ignorance?

You are truly a true born dullard grin grin

Now, why should they build an intra city rail?

Because you a Osun state's administrator and you have at your disposal the state's needs, economic and growth data, transportation needs and forecast or as usual, you pulled this out of your dullard assss? grin grin

You dullards no dey disappoint with your dullness.. grin
Re: Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration by ol2012: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Dude, I just advised u 2 go and rest now! I'm sure u know 2moro is Monday sha. I also nid 2 rest ahead of 2morow's work.I'm sure I already made my point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law Enforcement Agencies Should Be Allowed To Do Their Work – Presidency / Treat Your People Fairly, Buhari Cautions New Emir Of Zazzau / Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.