Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? (15633 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by isado4eva(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
chuksbogus: these are little things that matters.the girl shld come down and push unless d guy says she shldnt. even when the guy say no the girl shld try to let d guy kno dat he is ok with dat pushing unless there is help.av been in that situation once my babe (my now wife ) came donw and pushed although i was telln her not to worry but dat didnt come from my heart oooo ! cos the area was lonley . she tried and tried but it didnt start befor i know it she has one to a building and knocked asking them to come and asisst us thats how we went home. for men that knows wat they want in a woman this little things count.the lady sees d sitution as OUR problem not the guys problem.
Try talk
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Histrings08(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
If she's a mature gurl,she'll be able to meet a simple curtsy demand...although,some of dem are not curtsied nd some guyz always wanna prove to be a gentleman...
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by driand(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
uNA no go take laff kill me here, ok the Mr nice guys another question here, wat if you wanna take her out for shopping and the car needed push to start don't u fink she'll be quite a bit stronger and will to push (voluntarily)while you sit in the car to make it start? make unable mind wetin unable dey talk for this forum des days ..
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Richy4(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
It seems that lots of people love manual cars in Nigeria.few of us can't stand it. a good girl should help when a manual car develop a fault. but if she can't push for lack of strength , her beauty can, she can always stand on the road side to attract help wink.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 3rdeye1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
chuksbogus: these are little things that matters.the girl shld come down and push unless d guy says she shldnt. even when the guy say no the girl shld try to let d guy kno dat he is ok with dat pushing unless there is help.av been in that situation once my babe (my now wife ) came donw and pushed although i was telln her not to worry but dat didnt come from my heart oooo ! cos the area was lonley . she tried and tried but it didnt start befor i know it she has one to a building and knocked asking them to come and asisst us thats how we went home. for men that knows wat they want in a woman this little things count.the lady sees d sitution as OUR problem not the guys problem.
nice one.....i guessed it was among d reason u later wife am..sharp u
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
She doesn't have to push but should know that if I manage to get the car functional she doesn't have to and, in fact, will not continue the journey with me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Oppypoppy: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Why should a girl push? For crying out loud its a man's job.

I vote for you jor! the picture is somehow. Nigerian men dont have respect for women. its always tit for tat. Haba!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 3rdeye1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
It happened to me. Her mum was even in d car that nite. My gf hurriedly came down to push d car while her mum was giving me d moral support inside d car. Of course I could not Av allowed her mum to push it. Luckily I was able to kick-start d car ....twas just a minor kick probs. I was embarrassed DT nite cos da was d first time of meeting her mum...i was sweating like ileya ram. I did appreciate my gal's effort that nite though.
there's absolutely nothing wrong in that. We were all enjoying d cruise while it lasted...so if she want it to continue, she must push o or find her levels.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by lepasharon(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Umm..sorry? Push wetin? In my maxi dress and high heels? Nahh mate

Lol Jk..but i only weigh like 50 pounds..why does he want me to push like im some kind of weigh lifter? undecided
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by chi4ik(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Before nko? If she no push, she go trek na
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Princessmel(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haha it's so funny how the majority of you want the girl to push but as for me let me be honest, I will only act like I want to help but in all actuality, it's pointless in me 'trying' to push.

I'm a feather weight and I won't be doing much except fooling myself. Plus I don't have muscles or want any either so why should I push? grin

Kudos to the ladies who will though, me I'm just being honest.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Ballotelle(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2013

Yes I agree with you its a man's job to push but a girls jobs to ride. Girls are.......
Hissssssss
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seun: Why not? We all know that women - especially mothers - are very good at pushing. Women can push huge things through a narrow passages. lipsrsealed

This Seun sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib: I know she doesnt have the strenght to push, she knows she doesnt have to strenght to push BUT i will expect her to hold the car and pretend as if she has the power to push, then i'll say "Its ok babe,dont hurt yourself"..
ode
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by agrovick(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oya cum, let me push u
Princessmel: Haha it's so funny how the majority of you want the girl to push but as for me let me be honest, I will only act like I want to help but in all actuality, it's pointless in me 'trying' to push.

I'm a feather weight and I won't be doing much except fooling myself. Plus I don't have muscles or want any either so why should I push? grin

Kudos to the ladies who will though, me I'm just being honest.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by eightsin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
She has to push ooo. At least mak she jst put hand fr d car.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by bladex: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2013

What a man can do a Woman can ...... smiley
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by dickt(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Really, so if you and hubby are stuck somewhere you won't help ? undecided

I'll try and help push......if I can grin
Clear indication of ur level of callousness. I hope I don't get close 2 sb like u, seriously.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by ximarro(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
What if she km d push d moto wit 2much strength km mez 4 nyash na? U go laf? grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by icefish(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2013

So she should stand and be looking or sit in d car and pretend nothin happened...
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by sexychocho(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seriously I dnt See any big deal in Pushing d Car coz my dad av made it master me well. So 4get abt if its my guy, i can push for my male frnd sef abegi no big deal dia 4 real grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Debeloved87(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
How much can she push? is she in the labour room? Make she siddon jeje jor.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by kayClt(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oppypoppy:

I vote for you jor! the picture is somehow. Nigerian men dont have respect for women. its always tit for tat. Haba!
r u freaking kidding me,dis is lending ur man a helping hand wen he is in distress for goodness sake,wen d car was in gud sharp u put ur leg on d dash board n enjoyed d A.C nw d car don spoil u categorise it as "tit for tat".SMH

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by vizkiz: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2013

i bet yuh dnt have a car...oh sowi ah 4qot ur too younq 2 have 1...buh i case u have any woman dt drives 1...ask her wuh she doz anytime her car brakes down...she wuld call some peeps 2 join her in pushinq.she wunt jst stand n watch dem doinq it
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by GennyOma: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
push ko, push ni?, i wil jxt jejely cum down nd board a cab to our destination....... I no fit shout abeg, no time, later we go see.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nicepoker(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2013

enjoying the ride is ment 4 ladies abi? Dont wori ur boyfriend or ur husby wil soon buy a push and start moto
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Coolie89: Do Auto transmission Cars get pushed to start? Totally thought pushing to start was meant for a stick. But if it is that the vehicle got stuck in mud,she go push oh especially if na only the two of us dey inside bush,she gats summon the Man in her sharpaly,shey be na what a Man can do a Woman can do better. cheesy
wat if the transmission is manually powered?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by jnrbayano(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
No, she should sit back in the car with the Air-Conditioner turned on...Nonsense!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na today? I remember one pushing I did then when I was still with my ex. We were at a spot where road safety people were and the car just went capult embarassed since I couldn't drive then,d task of pushing fell on me grin see babe jumping off the car and pushing car as if it's second nature. The road wardens were so concerned and nice to us, they practically directed the traffic away grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
GennyOma: push ko, push ni?, i wil jxt jejely cum down nd board a cab to our destination....... I no fit shout abeg, no time, later we go see.

now ah knw y u dnt have a man yet angry
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
aint nothing wrong with pushing a car
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2013

What a man can do a woman can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Love-letter Experience. / African Americans Marry Whites More / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.